A New Life- I Live in New York

(Sep. 29, 2008  5:25 PM)Anubis Wrote: OH NEVERMIND GUESS THE carp WHAT

I wake up to my mom sobbing today and the doctor has changed his carp mind and says she has to take two more bouts of chemotherapy, and this kind WILL make her hair fall out. And then she has to get her tubes removed by the doctor that originally did it, who lied to her and hurt her.

I can't take this carp for too much longer. I'm tired of waiting for the next carp shoe to drop. We've been doing this for seven months and I'm at my god damned breaking point.

Yep. Trust the results, not the doctor who tells them to you. People twist their words. Let's hope it all works out. I'm not religious, so I'm not gonna pray, but I'll be thinkin' bout you guys.
you quoted a post that's almost a year old

this thread hasn't been posted in since last october
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you quoted a post that's almost a year old

this thread hasn't been posted in since last october

Mhm. But I didn't see it until now. I don't really see issue with posting here. There was no post saying that anything HAPPENED since october, so I figure they're still working on it. So I gave Anubis my well-wishes.
I hope your mom gets better Anubis!
Lots of progress since my last update in this thread. I really don't want to go into it all that much, but my mom is fine and she's still recovering. I won't be in New York much longer, I think. I don't think anything will hold me back this time.