A Londoner Appears!

Hey guys,

Nice to meet you all, I go by the name Rikku-MS but feel free to call me Rikku (or any other cool nickname you may have in mind). Upon deciding to rewatch the original beyblade series for nostalgic purposes I decided to see whether beyblade tournaments were still a thing and I came across this awesome site!

It's a bit of a shame that I registered two days after the London Rising tournament as I definitely would've been there but I guess there will be other tournaments in England to kick butt at. I'm more of a fan of the original/HMS series of blades but I'm definitely looking forward to trying my hand at Burst!

That's all from me and my long intro; hoping to see many of you out there in battle :3
~Rikku-MS
Hey Ricko! (Nickname, if you don't mind? Smile )

I'm pretty sure in September they will be having an MFB tournament, but I would say ask the UK host, Manicben. Smile

If you have any questions about the WBO or Beyblade, please feel free to PM me! Grin
Welcome to the WBO!!! You certainly came to the right place, this is the biggest organization for Beyblade tournaments outside of the WBBA in Japan. Be sure to sign up on the map (top of page) to find bladers near you and to be notified of events in your area. Burst is super fun and I hope you give it a try. I know quite a bit about it so feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Happy blading!
Welcome Rikku! I'm also from London! Its a shame you missed the one on the weekend, it would have been great to start because there were a few new people. We're trying to get London more active again so I believe there is a MFB tournament planned for September if you're interested in that? - Just wait for the official announcement :p

Enjoy your stay ;3 xD
Can I call you Rik? Anyway great to have you!

Also compared to some intros yours was really short. And compared to yet other it was long. Haha
Welcome! Hope we see the legendary London Beyblade scene rise to its former glory soon Smile
hmph, creative nonetheless, still welcome to the WBO and do enjoy your stay~
(Aug. 31, 2015  5:14 PM)Hato Wrote: Hey Ricko! (Nickname, if you don't mind? Smile )

I'm pretty sure in September they will be having an MFB tournament, but I would say ask the UK host, Manicben. Smile

If you have any questions about the WBO or Beyblade, please feel free to PM me! Grin
I don't mind at all! I'll be sure to do that, thanks Smile

(Aug. 31, 2015  5:22 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!! You certainly came to the right place, this is the biggest organization for Beyblade tournaments outside of the WBBA in Japan. Be sure to sign up on the map (top of page) to find bladers near you and to be notified of events in your area. Burst is super fun and I hope you give it a try. I know quite a bit about it so feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Happy blading!
I had completely forgotten about the Map, thanks for the reminder!

(Aug. 31, 2015  5:42 PM)RAW Wrote: Welcome Rikku! I'm also from London! Its a shame you missed the one on the weekend, it would have been great to start because there were a few new people. We're trying to get London more active again so I believe there is a MFB tournament planned for September if you're interested in that? - Just wait for the official announcement :p

Enjoy your stay ;3 xD
Awesome! I'd definitely be interested in the MFB tournament - looking forward to seeing you there :3

(Aug. 31, 2015  11:08 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Can I call you Rik? Anyway great to have you!

Also compared to some intros yours was really short. And compared to yet other it was long. Haha
It's fine by me! Thanks for the warm welcome :3

(Sep. 01, 2015  1:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome! Hope we see the legendary London Beyblade scene rise to its former glory soon Smile
Thank you! Looking forward to the day it does!

(Sep. 01, 2015  1:37 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Welcome dude! Enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the warm welcome :3

(Sep. 01, 2015  3:02 AM)Meta madness Wrote: hmph, creative nonetheless, still welcome to the WBO and do enjoy your stay~
Thanks a lot, I will! Smile
Hey here fellow Londoner and welcome!
There are indeed many tournaments planned for the future and one of them is marked down for September the 19th! Please PM me if that's good with you!

Exciting times lie ahead and although you just missed some events, be prepared (and make sure your wallet is too Tongue_out ) for great things to come!
I have never seen someone reply to everyone on their thread individually. That is first class respect. I applaud you.