A Little Journal of My Trip to Tokyo in Mid-Dec2017 (Photo Bomb lol)

Not quite sure if i should open a new post for it, but there are a bunch of photos to be uploaded and I guess all these could be compiled to be a single post.
Please let me know if that's not appropriate and I may move to somewhere else.
P.S. I knew someone from Hong Kong told other bladers that I'm envy of his "contribution" in WBO and I did something meaningless to "take his limelight".
In fact, he over estimated his position in my mind and I dun even remember his name here so whatever. 
I am here simply to share my photos and videos that could be found in my Facebook community also.

This journal could not be done if my sis didn't need me to share the room price with her. She went for a concert but that disappointed her as I heard XDD
We lived in Ikebukuro and stayed for 4 nights which was a pretty short trip. Anyway, I organized group purchases of RLC8 so I needed to look for it everywhere.

DAY 1 - Ikebukuro 
Pretty bad that I arrived the Narita Airport at 19:00 approximately and it was a real rush travelling to the town.
By taking rides in skyliner and the JR line, I arrived Ikebukuro at about 21:40 and LABI was going to close (22:00).
I went up to 7/F floor and a fully loaded gachapon station was right infront of me, but I got only 2 layers for some terrible reasons...
So I left for another place that may likely find the gachapon even after 22:00....
My luggage made so much noise crossing through the road and I was like being stared along the way lol
[Image: Erspgeu.jpg?2] [Image: xqpMibG.jpg?2]

As I ordered Amaterios online, I took 8 boxes containing beys from Family Mart and my sis was angry for that coz I asked for her help lol
It was freezing cold at night but the convenience store was close to the hotel luckily.
All the Amaterios were placed well in the luggage and yea they were still in a good shape after I was back home.
[Image: fGJmt5y.jpg?1] [Image: G4ZbXoL.jpg?2]

DAY 2 - Ikebukuro / Akihabara
My sis went to Sunshine City in early morning and I chose to discover places for getting RLC8 (as well as the new year cards lol)
Don't expect much from Bic Camera / Yodobashi Camera / Labi coz the stocks there were so few comparing to Hong Kong.
Hopefully I can find gachapon there. It was devastating that one of the stations "swallowed" 1600yen and I got nothing......needa seek assistance from the staff.
[Image: XyvLci9.jpg?1] [Image: RauHTNN.jpg?1]
[Image: 2Xhmavq.jpg?1] [Image: oDGyGJR.jpg?2]

And the station's got drained lol
[Image: afv52bu.jpg?2] [Image: uNe6mE5.jpg?1]

Nice weather but I could buy nothing except gachapon as all the boosters (except sX) were sold out....
btw, a gachapon booth was found at Ikebukuro station and that's pretty nice.
[Image: sbVD02i.jpg?1] [Image: dvDalhq.jpg?1]
[Image: ZHdMPcF.jpg?1]

We turned to Akihabara at night and there's only one shop selling beys (may have missed some and please lmk). Nice view with ginkgo trees ha. 
I knew there was a gachapon street with over 300 gachapon stations placed but I totally omitted that until I realize it in the hotel :(
[Image: rXRAEqF.jpg?1] [Image: cXrnVkp.jpg?1]

Large size images below were uploaded to show the prices clearly. Most of them were expensive to me excluding some special parts.
The red packets on the shelf were "junk layers" costed 324yen each. Layer without stickers was randomly picked.
[Image: iSkmY5i.jpg]
[Image: gvUfr3G.jpg]
[Image: GMgCpAL.jpg]
[Image: zmMkM5a.jpg]
[Image: IyX1QY1.jpg]

The spotlight over the beys. (still, 50000yen was expensive for L2 but not bad for the Xcalibur)
[Image: nf9h3aJ.jpg?1]

I didn't buy that many parts but I did enjoy visiting the store. Those three junk layers on the right side were like a joke though lol
[Image: XR9eLWF.jpg?1]

DAY 3 - Ueno / Jiyugaoka
As we all knew that Yamashiroya in Ueno sells beylade but the stock there.......bad as u see.
[Image: aG0RuTc.jpg?1] [Image: Qh6Sufy.jpg?1]
[Image: GVpwA5c.jpg?1]

And Yodobashi Camera nearby 
[Image: wX8Kpt1.jpg?1]

Found some used MFB and Burst beys in a second hand shop (it sells books and CDs usually, guess it) 
[Image: Xfd3SEn.jpg?1]

Jiyugaoka was a small place for desserts but I found a toy shop surprisingly!
Beys were sold at regular price unlike Bic Camera but you may find the custom set there.
[Image: KDHyn0X.jpg?1] [Image: E2TEYhX.jpg?1]

DAY 2 - Ikebukuro / Akihabara / Tokyo Station
It was the day my sis sit for the concert in Tokyo Dome and I could buy some time to walk alone.
We went to Sunshine City before that some something off topic would be posted.......
THE METAMON SERIES XDDD
[Image: nveK8f0.jpg?2] [Image: nok6yP2.jpg?1]

Animation shop in the mall
[Image: U8Kwbul.jpg?1] [Image: 3k8ekqJ.jpg?1]

You may find Toysrus there as well. It was horrifying with only sX found at the first time I visited there.
But it was a complete twist after one hour!
[Image: rtKetIA.jpg?1] [Image: iXqJgLD.jpg?2]

We separated after shopping and I visited Bic Cameras with the desperation continued.....
Until the moment I found RLC7 at Akihabara station!
[Image: s54cjps.jpg?1] [Image: ZThA65C.jpg?1]

I didn't see stock refilled in the shop but RLC 8 at different floors.
[Image: xuZWc5y.jpg?2] [Image: aj9urY9.jpg?2]
[Image: jz4WaV3.jpg?1] [Image: 1Wm0gwU.jpg?1]

I went to tokyo station as I met my secondary school classmate for a dinner.
There is a "gachapon street" with RLC 8 but the corridor was so narrow to pass through.
[Image: 1heRLnM.jpg?1] [Image: xLqORzi.jpg?1]

DAY 5 - Ikebukuro / Narita Airport
Christmas holidays' coming and tourists from different countries visit Japan as I believed.
By checking gachapon spots in Ikebukuro before going to the airport, I can see 90% of them got totally drained.
It was like the fourth day after releasing RLC8 and I'm not surprised by this phenomenon.
I took the different flight with my sis so I got plenty of time travelling through terminals of Narita Airport.
Gachapon stations' set up at the 5th floor of Terminal 1 and B1 floor of Terminal 2 without any RLCs (RLC5 was found in day one as reported by my sis).

TERMINAL 1
[Image: IMItLFc.jpg?1]
[Image: tzBbBzq.jpg?2] [Image: VEUfF18.jpg?2]

TERMINAL 2
[Image: Ti0o4BO.jpg?2] [Image: CpdbcQP.jpg?2]

Custom set and some boosters were available at a toy shop in Terminal 1, selling at regular price.
[Image: cA4n1eW.jpg?1]

That's all the RLC8 I got....I made it blurry ha!
It was trilling coz you may not know which one's coming up. Your jaws would get dropped once you got the A2 and I2 right? lol
[Image: iExeovC.jpg]

Final tips for your trip to Japan:
1. Bic Camera is the cheapest way to buy beyblades but the variety of beys may be disappointing.
2. No tax free's provided in Toysrus.
3. The card store selling beyblades in Akihabara is located in 2/F of Radio Kaikan (ラジオ会館). 
    The price tags change everyday (ie. MG layer 7000yen->5000yen, purple Odin layer 5000yen->5500yen) 

Please feel free to share your thoughts and ask questions if you got any.
Hope my sharing wasn't that boring lol
(Dec. 23, 2017  5:10 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Wow those are a lot of layers

And it turns out that I could own only 2