A Blader is Born

Watch my over-hyped 4th of July Showdown,  Who did you want to win?
 Make sure to take part in the #IndependenceBey challenge(end of video). I'll feature the best ones in compilation videos.
  Happy Indepence Day American bladers and happy #IndependenceBey all bladers.....?.from a TechnicalBlader.
(Apr. 18, 2018  12:47 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Also, don't get Hasbro and Takara Tomy beys, pick a side. They aren't cross compatible, so just pick a brand and buy beys from it.
I am kinda new to beyblades, just wondering if we can use Hasbro's core disks for TT ? I know the layers and driver aren't compatible, stupid me just spent 100AU$ for 2 atomic drivers and 2 no.7 disks for my upcoming complete layers from the new Kerbeus batch.
The metal weight disks and the plastic parts that they fit into can work for either brand no problem.

Its takara tomy layers with takara tomy drives and hasbro layers with hasbro drivers.

I like having both brand lol. Cho-z is too heavy and awesome not to want.
(Jul. 10, 2018  8:14 AM)Masugu Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2018  12:47 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Also, don't get Hasbro and Takara Tomy beys, pick a side. They aren't cross compatible, so just pick a brand and buy beys from it.
I am kinda new to beyblades, just wondering if we can use Hasbro's core disks for TT ? I know the layers and driver aren't compatible, stupid me just spent 100AU$ for 2 atomic drivers and 2 no.7 disks for my upcoming complete layers from the new Kerbeus batch.

Yeah, you can use the same discs. But not the same layers or drivers
noice dat vid is good for helping others
(Jul. 17, 2018  1:03 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: noice dat vid is good for helping others

I'm glad it's not a waste :Smile
Also has anyone else had their dual threat launcher string loosen at some point ? I put it in the video based only on my personal experience
From 3:54-4:28 the timer was on 0, I think it's a glitch. Normally in other games it ends as a draw or the highest hp (in this case stamina) wins , but does anyone know what's meant to happen when the timer reaches 0?
The special launch technique video is on its way. ?
The reason I delayed the special launch technique video is at the end of this video but in summary I'll be doing a premiere for it since I recently got a lot of subscribers.

Also guys I still need your feedback on my videos, you've helped me a lot since my first terrible unboxing. Like with my aspect ratio and video organization and quality in general, feel free to comment on what you liked and didn't like.

Goodbye and keep blading.......from a TechnicalBlader
Thanks for all your support!!!

SUBSCRIBERS         2200
VIDEOS                   30
VIEWS                    759.3 K
TIME                      1 year 9 months
OCCUPATION        student (Medicine & Surgery)

And I have been approved to the YOUTUBE PARTNER program .

I started this thread after my first video "Mass Technical Unboxing..." to announce my  new identity to the community and to get direct, unfiltered feedback on my videos and channel .  So you guys have been shaping my channel since day 1 ARIGATOOO GOZAIMASUUU!!
But every journey has an end and since I'm no more a 'NEW' beytuber , this thread has served it's purpose and will always remind me of where I started. Thank you again.
SPECIAL THANKS TO :
@[Yee] - the first to comment on my first unboxing and he told me the hard truth " video was Aids" , Before then I was still green and honestly thought I'd get a million views on that. I'd like to know what you think now
@[BladerGem]  @[dragoon398] - for liking Yee's post.
 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
@[illinuc] - On my old account @[Chrisnemisis] he gave me crucial advice when i first decided to become a beytuber.
@[Basalt Fox] - The first beytuber i knew to subscribe to my channel. One of the first to like my "Trigger attack.." video. So that even when i got only 2 likes I was still motivated to keep going
 ARIGATOOOOUUU GOZAIMASUUUU
@[LordLOLs] @[Hyptic] @[Kry] @[ThePheonix] @[Cam77] @[MagikHorse] - for your constructive criticisms, feedback, mentor ship, support, time, faith.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
-