A Beyblade and Spirit Animals Crossover

Spirit animals is a cool book series and I decided to make a story about it and Beyblade.

One year after the devourer was defeated all the great beasts and their talasmins were formed into beyblades because they were no longer needed to fight. Conner, Abeke, Melin and Rollan summoned different beasts from the four fallen. Now wielding beyblades a new evil rises and they must learn how to use their new powers before the rising devourer does
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:15 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Spirit animals is a cool book series and I decided to make a story about it and Beyblade.

One year after the devourer was defeated all the great beasts and their talasmins were formed into beyblades because they were no longer needed to fight. Conner, Abeke, Melin and Rollan summoned different beasts from the four fallen. Now wielding beyblades a new evil rises and they must learn how to use their new powers before the rising devourer does

This seems like a good idea. I enjoyed Spirit Animals back then as a kid, though never really seemed "hooked" into it. Glad to see a reasonable crossover, though
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:50 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:15 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Spirit animals is a cool book series and I decided to make a story about it and Beyblade.

This seems like a good idea. I enjoyed Spirit Animals back then as a kid, though never really seemed "hooked" into it. Glad to see a reasonable crossover, though

Yeah, it could never capture my attention
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  12:50 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: This seems like a good idea. I enjoyed Spirit Animals back then as a kid, though never really seemed "hooked" into it. Glad to see a reasonable crossover, though

Yeah, it could never capture my attention
When I was younger, I stopped reading it. Now that I’m older it’s more interesting

Characters:
Connor- Beyblade: Briggan Zenth Jaggy’
Abeke- Beyblade: Uraza 10W Jolt
Melin- Beyblade: Jhi 0B Revolve
Rollan- Beyblade: Essix 12 Claw