50 SUB SPECIAL!!!! Youtube channel CBT

Hi, guessing from the title, you should know that im holding a CBT in my youtube channel.

You should also guess that i reached 50 subs on it Tongue_out

All you have to do to enter is comment your combo in this thread...
( the parts are in the video)
(May. 17, 2016  11:05 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Golem Pheonic Lw105 R2F
... ok then Grin your in Smile

edit: actually i just checked and sorry but im all out of r2fs... Can you choose a different combo/ bottom?
Kraken Kraken F230GCF
MF Flash Pegasus GB145RF with Flash in Attack Mode
MSF-H Gargoyle Dragooon/Orojiya SA165 (ZRG ATK mode) EWD
Can I see like a list or spreadsheet of all the available parts? I need a more organized list.
Flash Escolpio 100 MF
For fun, MF Death Herculeo GB145WD please.
ok, so far jinbee's combo was the only one i have all the parts to. sorry D: but remember to watch the video for the list of parts available...
Meteo ldrago ed145 WD
Congrats on reaching 50 subs
Girago Dragooon SA165RDF (for SA165, down please) or Basalt/Duo/Death Aquario (For Death, Defense please. Duo can be either mode) BD145RDF.
Let me know if you have these parts.
Please make sure I get a WD is fairly good condition, thanks!
hey Raiyan I'm in right?
(Jun. 11, 2016  12:23 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: hey Raiyan I'm in right?
Well... I have everything except the 2nd kraken. So if it's Ok, please choose a different chrome wheel / combo so I can enter you Grin

As for Aaryan, thanks and your in Smile
And Briskaquario, I don't have Zirago or dragooon Unhappy and I'm really bad on my 4-D wheels ( basically saying I have very few 4-D wheels) so same as Firefire Tongue_out

And sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a while...
(Jun. 11, 2016  6:54 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote:
Well... I have everything except the 2nd kraken. So if it's Ok, please choose a different chrome wheel / combo so I can enter you Grin

And Briskaquario, I don't have Zirago or dragooon Unhappy and I'm really bad on my 4-D wheels ( basically saying I have very few 4-D wheels) so same as Firefire Tongue_out

NP Beyhaha.

then try using Wing W145CF in Ironclad Attack Mode.
against Stamina Types. use Deep Bank Full Force Slide Shoot
Against Defence just Stall with fastest launch possible
Against Attack Types. Bank [not deep] and try launching at 70% launch stregth
Again Left Spin. Slide Shoot with not so deep bank [thinner]

sorry for making launch little detailed but i want to make you do same thing as what i will do at tournaments lol
(Jun. 12, 2016  12:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  6:54 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote:

NP Beyhaha.

sorry for making launch little detailed but i want to make you do same thing as what i will do at tournaments lol
Ok then Tongue_out
i will try to do all the launches Grin but What clear wheel do you want on wing?
(Jun. 12, 2016  8:39 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  12:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2016  6:54 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Well... I have everything except the 2nd kraken. So if it's Ok, please choose a different chrome wheel / combo so I can enter you Grin

NP Beyhaha.

sorry for making launch little detailed but I want to make you do same thing as what I will do at tournaments lol
Ok then Tongue_out
i will try to do all the launches Grin but What clear wheel do you want on wing?

Kerbecs would be good or any heavy one will work

Launch against Left Spin is same as one you used with your Girago Dragoon W145RF lol. lel i could have said that but i forgot abt that lol
Ok got it Smile
All right, i have all 15 entries that i need, so get ready for it and expect it in a few days!!
(May. 20, 2016  12:47 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote:

edit: actually i just checked and sorry but im all out of r2fs... Can you choose a different combo/ bottom?

Bahamut Bahamut LW105 EDS then.
(Jun. 24, 2016  1:38 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(May. 20, 2016  12:47 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote:

Bahamut Bahamut LW105 EDS then.
Unhappy Sadly i only have 1 one bahamut ( i dont know how to spell it XD) and i dont have eds...
I can do the Phoenix combo now Tongue_out Its weird looking at them s thread again after reaching 70 subs Grin