5 reasons you should watch Burst

Beyblade burst is the new beyblade series with an anime. Now I've heard people in YouTube comments saying that burst will suck or they won't watch it, here I will try to convince you to watch the burst anime (mostly in subXD)
5. It goes back to its roots
The biggest problem with the show after season 1 it became to dramatic with the "saving the world" plot every time (the beggining of metal fight didn't have this problem for a few episodes) burst instead goes back to simple tournaments without a villain who's a villain for the sake of having a villain.
4. It's more realistic
The main focus of the beyblade anime is to promote the toys, the original trilogy did quite good but failed to explain rules and customisation, the metal series did better at explaining things but still had unrealistic topics (not being realistic in not bad it just raises expectations) the burst anime perfectly explains the rules and customisation and comments on Victory Valkryes driver wearing out increasing aggression.
3. The relationship between rivals
Valt's and Shu's relationship was the best between all rivals, they are great friends who want to keep surpassing eachother and believe in eachother, they don't hate eachother then immediately become friends for plot (Takao and Kai), they don't have a forced rivalry (Gingka and Kyoya). Shu is actually a nice guy who wasn't a douchebag at first (Kai and Kyoya) and Is strong (unlike the zero g rival)
2. The OST
Bursts ost is REALLY good, the battle themes are energetic and reminds me of g-revolutions Japanese OST, I had the goofiest smile when I heard the opening for the first time and the ending is so great with feels
1. It's beyblade
Now this may seem like a cheap number 1 spot but it's true, like it not O.G, MF and burst is still Beyblade and I respect this shows, who cares if your favourite characters are back, just enjoy what you have now, those who keep clinging on to the past can never move onto the future.
Anyway thank you for watching and I would like to know, what are your opinions of burst?
Peace out
The dub for the original, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, does not help, because if you knew about all the subtleties of the Japanese version, you would have known that Kai was almost never Takao's friend, as demonstrated by him always refering to Takao as "Kinomiya", to create distance between them. And that is only one aspect.

Most of the points presented can be negative towards Beyblade Burst too, such as the fact that all the characters know each other, are friends or become friends instantaneously. Or the fact that it is litterally a copy-paste of life as a Japanese Blader who has access to wbba. events.
I like Burst for a lot of these reasons. It's realism is what makes it different, it does seem like an experiment but it turned out alright.
Kai-V pointing out the BSB facts again, I am not surprised. :'D

I grew up with BSB and Burst is still my favorite with only 32 episodes. I especially agree with the third point you made: the relationships are unique in comparison to the other two generations. Also Burst avoids using your typical "cool jerky shounen rival". Every rival so far has shown their support for Valt. My favorite example for this was when Valt messed up his speech and the other team leaders still applauded him and smiled. In all seriousness, I am certain that most MFB or BSB characters would clap their hands if even, why? Because they're too cool to show respect to the protagonist. The Beyblade anime -or many animes in general- love using those types of personalities for the badass characters.
The Burst characters are human, they're decent and they're (mostly! not all) actually people you can imagine befriending yourself.
i love to watch beyblade burst cause its cool and i love the characters
I know that Burst serie is more realist but the realism will be gone in the season 2... Like the picture of Xhaka who throwing a Kamehameha... :-/
i like beyblade burst because the characters dont go on and on about beyspirit like in metal fight and zero g
I'm loving the new season I stopped watching beyblade a little while back got bored of the whole story and didn't watch shogun steel (I only watch the dubs) but burst seems really original and reminds me of the old days and all the beyblades everywhere near me in stores(I live in Australia) are all sold out which is annoying but I find cool that it's popular with the kids.
Im really impressed with Burst. Im currently on episode 16 english dub and SoySauceNation hit basically every point i wouldve listed as well. I also wouldve added its not 100% predictable. Like with what just happened in episode 15. Most people wpuld expect a different outcome. I know i did. I expected it to be stereotypical. I keep expecting that with it, and you would think id learn by now that its not.
I agree with you. The whole "save the world" plot in metal fight was cringy at best. A lot of people enjoyed it, so I'm not going to completely dog on it. But I grew up with Tyson and the gang, and while the Beyblades were blown out of proportion, the competitive vibe and tournament style plot had you coming back for more. Don't get me wrong, Metal Fight was geat. But going back to the classic tournament roots is where it's at in my opinion Smile
BSB was the best series but MFB was one of the best doses of pure cheese I'd had in ages and I really loved it for that. Burst is different again though, completely removing the effect of beasts/spirits on the battle and making the bey-kinesis seen in the other seasons only arguably present. It focuses on actual launch techniques and, while it's science isn't perfect and it's quality compared to the other anime I watch isn't anything too great, I do love how well it portrays realistic beyblading and even the mindgame aspects at points.

Yes, nearly every character is friendly but that's the result of classic shounen theming and it gives rise to all Valt's rivalries as a way to realistically portray the "friendship and teamwork make you stronger" motif in a 1v1 sport. Lui, however, breaks free from this by being downright evil but retains the potential to become a Kyoya style of rival when his arc ends with his respect for the strong.