3d Beyblade Burst Commissions Thread

(Sep. 26, 2019  1:53 AM)ShadowGenius Wrote: Some questions I'm curious about:
Is the sale still a thing? If so, how long will it last?
How fast do you finish commissions?
What are your limitations regarding gimmicks?

Hello, ShadowGenius! Here are the answers to your questions:
The sale IS still a thing. It will most likely not end for a while.
I usually finish commissions in about a week during school weeks.
Limitations include:
No springs, small and/or complex pieces, and no extreme mode changes.
If you want to know if I can do a certain gimmick, please be sure to ask here, and I will let you know if I can do so!

(Sep. 26, 2019  3:48 AM)Armor Wrote: Same for me here. If the sale is still on(how does the sale work? I'm confused), I already have at least one bey in mind.
The sale is basically making all Beyblades free for a long time frame. Just enter in my form, and I will be happy to make it for you! Just remember, I could reject it. I will give you the reason in an email. If your beyblade isn't rejected, I will give you an email saying whether yours was approved or not.
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:47 AM)Corrupt Wrote: Hello bladers! Right back at 'ya with a new beyblade! Though I'd reject a beyblade like this, I still wanted to make it for some strange reason. Anyways, here is all the details:

Generation: Cho-Z/Turbo
Beytype: Attack
Name: Savior Perseus
Spin Direction: Right
Creator: shadowgoon4773
Date: Submitted 7/11/2019
Design: Design Submission
Description:
"This layer is based off of Perseus from danball senki if you can make a better design go ahead my skills are lacking. Also the gimmick is basically like Nitro proto's gimmick with the metal blades" ~shadowgoon4773

Here is the .OBJ file for print!

Hey I thought of the same idea but no exposed 
metal blades
Can you put a Twin Nemesis-like gimmick in a Rise layer base?
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:08 PM)Corrupt Wrote:

Limitations include:
If you want to know if I can do a certain gimmick, please be sure to ask here, and I will let you know if I can do so!

(Sep. 26, 2019  3:48 AM)Armor Wrote: Same for me here. If the sale is still on(how does the sale work? I'm confused), I already have at least one bey in mind.
The sale is basically making all Beyblades free for a long time frame. Just enter in my form, and I will be happy to make it for you! Just remember, I could reject it. I will give you the reason in an email. If your beyblade isn't rejected, I will give you an email saying whether yours was approved or not.

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it. I'll submit my design(s) soon then!

Uh, Do I have to submit an image? It's required on the form, so I can't go through with it. However, I don't really have a drawing.
(Sep. 27, 2019  4:32 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:08 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hello, ShadowGenius! Here are the answers to your questions:
Limitations include:

Awesome! I'm glad to hear it. I'll submit my design(s) soon then!

Uh, Do I have to submit an image? It's required on the form, so I can't go through with it. However, I don't really have a drawing.
Yeah, you do. It really helps when I know what it looks like. Make sure it isn't overly complicated. Make it simple, and I will try to add multiple gimmicks later on.
(Sep. 28, 2019  5:10 PM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  4:32 AM)Armor Wrote: Awesome! I'm glad to hear it. I'll submit my design(s) soon then!

Yeah, you do. It really helps when I know what it looks like. Make sure it isn't overly complicated. Make it simple, and I will try to add multiple gimmicks later on.

I can draw out the gimmick, but design wise I might struggle a bit. I'll do my best!
(Sep. 28, 2019  7:49 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  5:10 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Yeah, you do. It really helps when I know what it looks like. Make sure it isn't overly complicated. Make it simple, and I will try to add multiple gimmicks later on.

I can draw out the gimmick, but design wise I might struggle a bit. I'll do my best!

Epic! Just remember, I might not make the gimmick. Please understand if I don't make the gimmick/Beyblade as a whole. I will make sure to do my best, however! Just be sure to read the gimmick requirements on the gimmick section of the first part of this thread.
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:08 PM)Corrupt Wrote:

Limitations include:

Thanks for answering my questions! I have a few more now though, lol. What exactly do you mean by "extreme mode changes?" Give an example, please. Can you do something like Twin Nemesis or Hell Salamander? Also, I submitted a bey a little bit ago, but I don't see it in the queue. Did you get the form? Or was it rejected? Thanks in advance!
(Oct. 02, 2019  4:10 AM)ShadowGenius Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  8:08 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hello, ShadowGenius! Here are the answers to your questions:
Limitations include:

Thanks for answering my questions! I have a few more now though, lol. What exactly do you mean by "extreme mode changes?" Give an example, please. Can you do something like Twin Nemesis or Hell Salamander? Also, I submitted a bey a little bit ago, but I don't see it in the queue. Did you get the form? Or was it rejected? Thanks in advance!

I made a new form. You can read it in my earlier posts. Also, you can not do any mode changes like Salamander or Noctemis. I will most likely reject a Beyblade if it has a gimmick for mode changes, but it all depends.
Still going?
(Nov. 14, 2019  4:53 PM)YellowKing14 Wrote: Still going?

Nope. Not sure how to delete threads tho
(Nov. 29, 2019  3:24 AM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  4:53 PM)YellowKing14 Wrote: Still going?

Nope. Not sure how to delete threads tho

You can’t. You can get a moderator to close the thread though.
Why did you trash the commissions from Oct to November.
(Jun. 24, 2019  8:00 AM)Corrupt Wrote: Hello. I am Corrupt, a leader of the Modelbladers(website not complete) and a beytrainer of the Cosmic Paladins(leader's link). I specialize in designing 3D printed beyblades. I am inspired by the famous Xander/Xandork and CrazyAries. Here are some beys I've designed. (More are being added)

A few of my Beyblades are kept to myself, however I will release the files when the time is right.
I offer beys in Single/Dual-Layer, Evolution-Layer, Turbo, and Rise format.

Free for a limited time!!!

How to request a bey:

Step 1:
Choose a generation. 
Evolution Layer beys have no metal on them and are more competitive against other beys.
Turbo beys have some metal on the layer, but all of the points of contact are plastic, as to not damage the opposing bey.
Finally, Rise is the hardest bey to make. It most likely will not have gimmicks because of its layer separation.

Step 2:
Choose a design. Draw me the beyblade as detailed as possible, and write the description of your bey and any notes you might want me to know.

Step 3:
Choose your bey's gimmicks. I offer a variety of useful and fun gimmicks for your bey. I can do many gimmicks, however some are not possible at this time. I can make impact dampening segments of the layer, give it a free spinning ring, give it a mode change (limited), or even give it removable parts like on Revive Phoenix. Unfortunately, I cannot do gimmicks which require springs, rubber, or complex/small pieces. 3D printing is still limited in these fields. This includes extra metal on the layer, push-in blades (like Hazard Kerbeus K4), and halfway-burst gimmicks (like Khalzar's)

Step 4:
Fill out this Google Form. When commissions are open, you may submit a request for a bey. If your request follows the expected guidelines and is detailed enough for me to make a bey, I will email you with a confirmation.
I require payment BEFORE I design the bey. (Unless it is free) Once you do this, I will add your bey to my queue and work on it as soon as possible.
Queue

Prices: (Free for a limited time)

Generation:
Single/Dual - $5 (sale for $0)
Evolution - $10 (sale for $0)
Turbo - $15 (sale for $0)
Rise - $20 (sale for $0)
Gimmicks:
(Make sure to read steps 1, 2, and 3.)
First Gimmick - $3 (sale for $0)
Second Gimmick - $6
Third Gimmick - $9
(Note: This price increase per gimmick is necessary, as it takes a lot of work to incorporate multiple gimmicks into a bey)
Dual Spin - $3 (sale for $0)
Extras:
Frames - $1 (sale for $0)
Level Chip Compatibility - Free if applicable
(Note: This means that I can put a level chip slot in your bey as long as it doesn't conflict with the gimmicks or design of the bey)

Step 5:
Pay me. Currently, I do not have a public PayPal account so anything with a gimmick will not be possible or made.

If you have a question you can always ask. To get in touch with me, contact me via this email address.

Are full metal commisions a thing? And how much would they cost? (If you dont answer i get you its now 2020 lol)
It's gone guys.
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:19 PM)Corrupt Wrote: It's gone guys.

carp just discovered this post would have been cool tho =)
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:26 PM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:19 PM)Corrupt Wrote: It's gone guys.

carp just discovered this post would have been cool tho =)

You can use mine!
(Mar. 16, 2020  8:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  7:26 PM)Camick Wrote: carp just discovered this post would have been cool tho =)

You can use mine!

what ur doing 3d printing beyblades?
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:03 AM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  8:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote: You can use mine!

what ur doing 3d printing beyblades?

Yeah, you remember meeting me?
I could print one of my beys out and show it to you at the tourney in June if COVID-19 has passed by then.
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:40 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:03 AM)Camick Wrote: what ur doing 3d printing beyblades?

Yeah, you remember meeting me?
I could print one of my beys out and show it to you at the tourney in June if COVID-19 has passed by then.

Yea I do just had to associate name with person lol, however currently the tournament is full for participation and its 3+ hrs away so if no slot opens up (stayscool got me on waiting list) then i most likely won't show..
So this is dead

I had searched everywhere for at least something to teach me how to make a 3d printed beyblade
Threads closed. Corrupt just at me next time and I'll close it.