3D printed B-daman

(Jan. 26, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:46 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: then you may not have looked very far, we are there, you just need to find us

I've looked everywhere but to no avail. well almost everywhere it seems.
theres a few youtubers who still review the figures, theres a decent group of japanese fans who come up with mods and customs for the bomber B-daman figures, and a good few of them who do 3D printing, you can find a good number on twitter and facebook, though you will have the language barrier
https://sta.sh/0lxkcpui7go
here is my recent attempt at making a new neck part, this was made using more accurate measurements though I think some are of, if any one is willing to print and test the part then that would be nice, should I host the model files on sketchfab? would that be easier that having them on DA? if so, then say so actually tell me
https://sta.sh/0h4ei1z6nev
I also made a new version of the arm/foot port, again, if you are willing to test them, then tell me and I will provide the files
I just wanted to make a minor post here, nothing new to show, just something to say, I am still not giving up, but due to the situation we are facing, and my current college assignment, I will be unable to make progress on any models, though if the situation continues into august, then I do plan on trying to get my 3D printer set up, that way I can atleast test my models.

but yeah, not stopping, just on hold
WolkaiserDrake, I believe it is the language barrier that made me loss track of people who are still interested in b damans, I'm currently searching for someone who makes a 3d model of twin drazeros do you have any idea where to find? Or probably a link of the website would be helpful too. I would love to try printing out drazeros since i can't afford a new one.
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:12 AM)RikuX Wrote: WolkaiserDrake, I believe it is the language barrier that made me loss track of people who are still interested in b damans, I'm currently searching for someone who makes a 3d model of twin drazeros do you have any idea where to find? Or probably a link of the website would be helpful too. I would love to try printing out drazeros since i can't afford a new one.

sorry for the late reply, sadly no 3D printable models for cross fire exist publicly other than barrels and magazines, the only 3D model of a dazeros I know of is in an augmented reality app quivervision, https://quivervision.com/coloring-packs/...-Fireblast
as far as I know, no one has extracted the 3D models from the app as of yet, I sadly do not know how, and it would take me far to long to learn how, terribly sorry.
well, I finally got my tower unit back up and running, had a rather carp issue with windows 10, funnily enough, it happened the day after my last post, which also was the last save point, so yeah, kinda odd.

now minor updates, due to lock down I cant get my printer assembled, shortly before christmas, I was able to get all the parts taken to a friends shop for storage, but due to lockdown, we cant go and put it together, so once things let up, I should have a functional low end 3D printer, wel see how things go.

on the same note though, https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:b-daman
people have been doing similar things over of thiniverse that are rather close to what I was trying to do, heck they even have a printable IBA core, so really it should only be a matter of time before someone makes a CF/ES head, arm or leg part, so wel see how that goes aswell.

I am still sorting out my work station so that is taking priority, so 3D work is taking a back seat for the time being.

just thought I would give a small heads and try and keep this thread going, again, not stopping, just hiatus
I am very confused about why this place is here, and why whatever "genius" made this place.
(Mar. 26, 2021  11:42 PM)Krimsonlink777 Wrote: I am very confused about why this place is here, and why whatever "genius" made this place.

it's under the forum of "your creations" so it should be fine.
Hey, could any one recommend a good place to find a crossfight core 3d model? I can't find one anywhere.
(Mar. 28, 2021  5:04 AM)Krimsonlink777 Wrote: Hey, could any one recommend a good place to find a crossfight core 3d model? I can't find one anywhere.

sorry for a late reply, as of right now there are no 3D printable cores, you can find a printable IBA body core for the zero system, but crossfire and ES sadly only have barrels, hoppers and minor detail parts that are available to the public, someone may have made a printable model, but they may not want to share it, this might change in the future, not sure, I am still with out a printer so I cant test any of my models to even attempt it, I am sorry if this doesn't help
I have nothing to really show off at the moment, to be honest I haven't done anything in regards to this thread, mainly I have been sorting out my room and getting rid of things and try and make a bit of spare cash, Im close to get getting enough space for a printer, but I'm also in the prosses of trying to get a new work station and a new computer desk, and then take time to clear space for, and to try and track down, plus I have to help out around the house caring for my Gran, she had her 93rd birthday this past week end.

So yeah, I do intend in continuing this, but not at this present time, its all find and dandy making the models, but if I cant even test to see if they work, then there isn't any point at this time, though that isnt to say that B-daman 3D printing is a lost cause, just take a look over on thingiverse, people have made a fully printable IBA core, hoppers and even power wings, heck someone even made a bottleman DHB barrel, still VERY little in the way of CF/ES prints, mainly just barrens and trigger, no heads, no arms or feet, though the supper B-daman and plug in systems are getting ALOT of attention over in japan, no really, go and check out some of the stuff their making for those toys, its mad.

so basically I'm probably going to fail this, but Il do my hardest to follow though, its just this isn't a major thing at the moment, and I don't even have the resources to test any of my prints any way, so once more, this project isn't dead, I WILL come back to it, but only once I have the facilities set up to do so.