3D models of beyblades

Hey Guys,
Yestarday I was blading and my spriggan burst and the layer flew with great speed and went and sashed into a wall and then this happend [Image: IMG_20180321_113318.jpg]
Now the bey bursts on my launcher. So if anybody has a 3D model of the layer please share it on this thread. And this may also fix many other peoples breaks instead of just whining and wasting money(spriggan is rare now)and if you don't have a model then can you please suggest a software for me.

Thanks alot!!
Hi friend,
on Ebay there are China's Ver. of Beyblade Burst about 4 USD in total:
https://www.ebay.it/sch/i.html?ssPageNam..._PrefLoc=2
Could they help you? Smile
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:00 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Hi friend,
Thanks that's a great idea
Careful with incredibly low prices. If the price is too good to be true, it usually is. There are a lot of fakers out there that want your money for their shoddy remakes, and low quality fakes are much more likely to break or cause harm.
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:00 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Hi friend,
Thanks that's a great idea
that's actually a horrible idea, considering the rumors that chinese knock-off beyblades contain lead in the discs & layers and that literally makes them a poisoned item.

for your safety, dont buy the fakes just cus its a cheap replacement
(Mar. 25, 2018  7:24 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Thanks that's a great idea
that's actually a horrible idea, considering the rumors that chinese knock-off beyblades contain lead in the discs & layers and that literally makes them a poisoned item.

What I'm gonna do is unscrew the inner part which has teeth on it and screw it on to my TT spriggan
(Mar. 25, 2018  7:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  7:24 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: that's actually a horrible idea, considering the rumors that chinese knock-off beyblades contain lead in the discs & layers and that literally makes them a poisoned item.

What I'm gonna do is unscrew the inner part which has teeth on it and screw it on to my TT spriggan

the part with the teeth is attached to a much bigger single piece of plastic in the layer. you wont be able to replace the teeth on your spriggan with teeth from another bey.
That's the thing, I'm gonna take THAT part out. Like the red part on my spriggan
(Mar. 21, 2018  9:15 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey Guys,
Yestarday I was blading and my spriggan burst and the layer flew with great speed and went and sashed into a wall and then this happend [Image: IMG_20180321_113318.jpg]
Now the bey bursts on my launcher. So if anybody has a 3D model of the layer please share it on this thread. And this may also fix many other peoples breaks instead of just whining and wasting money(spriggan is rare now)and if you don't have a model then can you please suggest a software for me.

Thanks alot!!

My Spriggan is broken in the same part, but I have buy an other of it with the proto launcher before that proto launcher became very common!
(Mar. 25, 2018  8:04 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's the thing, I'm gonna take THAT part out. Like the red part on my spriggan
Good luck finding a screwdriver that's capable of unscrewing these. Beyblades don't use your run-of-the-mill typical phillips or flathead screw, and I have never seen a screwdriver with a 3-sided bit like these.

I'm sure they exist somewhere though, and it'll probably work if you can succeed in finding one.
I'm selling spriggan layers from RLC 1 for about $5 on my selling thread if youre interested
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:10 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I'm selling spriggan layers from RLC 1 for about $5 on my selling thread if youre interested

But that's US only
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:07 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2018  5:10 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I'm selling spriggan layers from RLC 1 for about $5 on my selling thread if youre interested

But that's US only

PM me