[3D Printing]  GreenK9148's 3D printed Beyblade designs. (details on commissions in FIRST POST!)

(Oct. 19, 2020  7:50 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  6:41 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: 6Jupiter5 here's the updated twisted tempo:
https://www.tinkercad.com/things/1iljXvf...sted-tempo
oh god the spiral staircase is gone we're all done
its all over
its going to destroy
Yep, couldn't find out how to do that, but I did do the ridges.
if its still free, a Sparking trident, but i have two requests: could u leave spaces where I could put rubber from like an eraser, and a cookie-cutter type template where i could use it to cut the shape of the rubber on the eraser? i will send more details later(if it is free)
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: if its still free, a Sparking trident, but i have two requests: could u leave spaces where I could put rubber from like an eraser, and a cookie-cutter type template where i could use it to cut the shape of the rubber on the eraser? i will send more details later(if it is free)
Sry, it's not free anymore. Only the first five were.
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: if its still free, a Sparking trident, but i have two requests: could u leave spaces where I could put rubber from like an eraser, and a cookie-cutter type template where i could use it to cut the shape of the rubber on the eraser? i will send more details later(if it is free)
Sry, it's not free anymore. Only the first five were.

okay, nvm
(Oct. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Samurai ifrit evo chip: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/5Gem8PQ...r-ali-baba

Ali Baba

I will finish the ring shortly
Wow, it's awesome, thank you so much
(Oct. 21, 2020  10:58 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Samurai ifrit evo chip: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/5Gem8PQ...r-ali-baba

Ali Baba

I will finish the ring shortly
Wow, it's awesome, thank you so much

Thanks! I'm working on the ring right now.
Requests/commissions are closed now, I will update it once I make some room for more. Ifrtit evo design is almost finished Ali Baba
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ali Baba samurai Ifrit evo: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eD2cJSG...difrit-evo

Leak for next project: Name: Toxin Skorpios.
It's awesome! Thank you for making it!
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:26 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:08 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Ali Baba samurai Ifrit evo: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eD2cJSG...difrit-evo

Leak for next project: Name: Toxin Skorpios.
It's awesome! Thank you for making it!

No problem.
all around me are familiar faces worn out faces: when it free again can u make chronos evo sparking
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: all around me are familiar faces worn out faces: when it free again can u make chronos evo sparking

Uhh, that’ll be on my 1000th post mark.
My teacher is printing out tempo for me as we speak
GreenK9148 Tempo is done. It’s a beast and can beat Mirage, I might feature it on my channel, any way to mention you?
(Nov. 24, 2020  3:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GreenK9148 Tempo is done. It’s a beast and can beat Mirage, I might feature it on my channel, any way to mention you?

Yes, can you please either show my tinkercad or this thread? If not can you mention my username pls? Thanks.
Didn’t want to make a thread for this, so I wanted to post some testing for twisted tempo with wheel and revolve (yes, I used the parts on glide as a makeshift stock combo)

Twisted Tempo wheel revolve vs Mirage Fafnir stock:

Tt: 70% (os)

Mf: 30% (1 burst, 2 ko)
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t want to make a thread for this, so I wanted to post some testing for twisted tempo with wheel and revolve (yes, I used the parts on glide as a makeshift stock combo)

I’m looking to make further improvements in detail and maybe a sparking version. Any suggestions?
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:36 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t want to make a thread for this, so I wanted to post some testing for twisted tempo with wheel and revolve (yes, I used the parts on glide as a makeshift stock combo)

I’m looking to make further improvements in detail and maybe a sparking version. Any suggestions?

I mean like, it’s really solid as it is and you did add the spiral staircase (the ridges). If you are making a sparking version then make it have a infinite spiral staircase.
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:36 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I’m looking to make further improvements in detail and maybe a sparking version. Any suggestions?

I mean like, it’s really solid as it is and you did add the spiral staircase (the ridges). If you are making a sparking version then make it have a infinite spiral staircase.
K, I will try.
(Nov. 20, 2020  12:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My teacher is printing out tempo for me as we speak

How are u inperson school?
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:14 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  12:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My teacher is printing out tempo for me as we speak

How are u inperson school?

Some schools are doing hybrid.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:14 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:14 PM)beykid44 Wrote: How are u inperson school?

Some schools are doing hybrid.

:c aw man wish mine was doing hybrid
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:23 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:14 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Some schools are doing hybrid.

:c aw man wish mine was doing hybrid

Whether or not they do do hybrid depends on the covid situation where you live.