3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jul. 08, 2018  4:06 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  3:53 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: Is their anyone that can design a burst layer for me please ???? It would mean a lot to get sum help to get my own layer made
but if u can help out or know anyone who can lmk
If you could describe how you want the layer to be then, CrazyAries is just the man for this job! He is incredible at designing layers and I am pretty sure that he will help you.

The reason this thread exists is because he doesn't have the time to fulfill everyone's requests. That was the first post
Now I am working on the nest bey. It is an evolution of Odin and I call it Cosmic Odin (abbreviated as cO).
Also, I will use a new disc and driver just like the remake of Earth Aquila.
It will be Coamic Odin. Xplode. Kinetic (cO.X.Kn).
(Maybe I will post then next week or the week after next? recently I got an internship so I don't have so much time)
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I am working on the nest bey. It is an evolution of Odin and I call it Cosmic Odin (abbreviated as cO).
(Maybe I will post then next week or the week after next? recently I got an internship so I don't have so much time)

Sounds cool. I hope your internship turns out well.
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I am working on the nest bey. It is an evolution of Odin and I call it Cosmic Odin (abbreviated as cO).

is it god layer or cho-z layer?
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:19 AM)Bananareaper Wrote:

is it god layer or cho-z layer?

Cho-Z. But you can make it Plastic, that should still work.

Sounds awesome, looking forward to it, your stuff is really great and good luck on the internship, I know how busy life can get.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:19 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: is it god layer or cho-z layer?

Cho-Z. But you can make it Plastic, that should still work.
Oooh will it be level chip compatible?
(Jul. 19, 2018  5:52 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Cho-Z. But you can make it Plastic, that should still work.
Oooh will it be level chip compatible?

Oops... I forgot it...
If possible can u or someone make 3d printable dranzer f layer (designed similar to burst ver)?
Cool wish I. Could do it. Its a shame I dont know 3d modeling
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Cool wish I. Could do it. Its a shame I dont know 3d modeling

Me too i am planning on learning it tho
(Jul. 20, 2018  8:20 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Cool wish I. Could do it. Its a shame I dont know 3d modeling

Me too i am planning on learning it tho

I wish there was a burst version of Pegasus
What website did you use to make the design for the bey
I have just complete the layer, but unfortunately I made this layer too heavy... I think I need to change the metal (Perhaps Aluminum alloy or something lighter), or I need to redo the design from the beginning.
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have just complete the layer, but unfortunately I made this layer too heavy... I think I need to change the metal (Perhaps Aluminum alloy or something lighter), or I need to redo the design from the beginning.

the heavier the better.
(Jul. 23, 2018  9:11 PM)Bananareaper Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have just complete the layer, but unfortunately I made this layer too heavy... I think I need to change the metal (Perhaps Aluminum alloy or something lighter), or I need to redo the design from the beginning.

the heavier the better.
If it's too heavy it could damage the launcher
(Jul. 23, 2018  9:11 PM)Bananareaper Wrote:

the heavier the better.

In the case of performance, that's right. But I don't really want it to be overpowered and totally break the balance in metagame (although it is just a custom beyblade).
speaking of which how heavy is it with steel?
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:12 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: speaking of which how heavy is it with steel?

Well... It is about 30 grams...
(Jul. 24, 2018  7:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:12 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: speaking of which how heavy is it with steel?

Well... It is about 30 grams...

Woah! 30 grams?
So the Cosmic Odin is basically completed.
I surrently use brass, which is a copper alloy and is very heavy so it can be more than 30 grams... I may make another aluminium version...

Layer-Cosmic Odin (cO) 

Disc-Xplode

Driver-Kinetic

Download
Good job. I especially like kinetic
Yooo this blade is siiiiiiicc CrazyAries frmy hats off to u dude 👌👌👌💯💯💯
Has anyone tested these out? O2 is my favorite Dual Layer, and this design makes it even cooler!
(Jul. 25, 2018  4:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Has anyone tested these out? O2 is my favorite Dual Layer, and this design makes it even cooler!

It literally came out last night