3-d printed beyblades in tournament

I was thinking about some custom parts making it into tournament with some restrictions to make it more fair 
1 this is only allowed if both sides have a 3-d bey, for ppl who can’t afford $100 on a custom bey it would be really unfair so maybe before choosing Your beys the judge could ask if Both sides has a 3-d beys and if both do  step 2 can begin
2 the bey can’t have metal contact points this so tt beys don’t get  decimated 
3 the bey can’t be over 70 grams I found that beys that are over 70 grams really hit really hard and damage beys so just again More precaution how we are going to get a scale that’s still in the air
4 adding on to 2 no sharp points in general I really don’t want breaks 
Kei @decreased_crab Wombat LazerBeamz could you tell me if this a good idea or revise this draft TY
Raven
(Oct. 20, 2019  6:39 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: I was thinking about some custom parts making it into tournament with some restrictions to make it more fair 
1 this is only allowed if both sides have a 3-d bey, for ppl who can’t afford $100 on a custom bey it would be really unfair so maybe before choosing Your beys the judge could ask if Both sides has a 3-d beys and if both do  step 2 can begin
2 the bey can’t have metal contact points this so tt beys don’t get  decimated 
3 the bey can’t be over 70 grams I found that beys that are over 70 grams really hit really hard and damage beys so just again More precaution how we are going to get a scale that’s still in the air
4 adding on to 2 no sharp points in general I really don’t want breaks 
Kei @decreased_crab Wombat LazerBeamz could you tell me if this a good idea or revise this draft TY
Raven

This will probably never be a thing in the regular beyblade tournaments. However I could imagine possibly a format where there are only 3D printed beys with restrictions.