3 Seg. Launcher Grip draft

*'''MFB 3-Segment Launcher Grip:'''
The 3-Segment Launcher Grip was released after the discontinuation of the Beypointer and the advent of the BeyPoint Card. This grip supports all of the functionalities of the MFB Launcher Grip, but cannot accommodate the Beypointer because of a large, rectangular slot to hold the Beypoint Card. By default, the segment that holds shooters and various accessories is at a 90° angle from the handle, and can only fit the Beylauncher, but it is also able to carry the Light Launcher when this segment is slid off, rotated so that the gap for a launcher is horizontal, and slid back on. This function can also be used so that left-handed players can hold the grip-- a feature that the previous grip did not have*. Some players find that the general shape of the grip helps stop the Beylauncher handle from retracting and hitting the hand.

Both grips have their advantages and disadvantages, so it is really a matter of which features you prefer when choosing between the MFB Launcher Grip and the 3 Segment Launcher Grip.

*Left-handed players cannot use the light launcher with this grip, because the winder can only be inserted through one side.

Sound good?
Don't forget to mention it can block beylauncher handle whiplash.
(Jun. 29, 2010  8:19 AM)Sora. Wrote: The 3-Segment Launcher Grip was made after the discontinuation of the Beypointer and birth of the Bey Ta 2 - Go.
Would this be slightly better?:\
Quote:The 3-Segment Launcher Grip was made when the BeyPoint Card was released after the discontinuation of the Beypointer.
Too many "slots" in my opinion.
Still too many?
Okay... There is now ONE slot in the whole article. I will ask you one more time: "STILL TOO MANY?"
Even if I had not been extremely busy these last days, if I do not post about anything else, then take it as fine.

By the way, there are two "slot", however that is alright. And the last sentence has two "also".

Hopefully Kei can come to approve this article, however I do not think a lot can be written about this grip anyway. I do not know if we would still need to mention that it has a "storage place" and that the end of the grip is a Tool.
Would this be slightly better?:\
*'''MFB 3-Segment Launcher Grip:'''
The 3-Segment Launcher Grip was made when the BeyPoint Card was released after the discontinuation of the Beypointer. This grip supports all of the functionalities of the MFB Launcher Grip, but cannot accommodate the Beypointer because of a large, rectangular slot to hold the Beypoint Card instead. By default, the slot is in line with the launcher handle, and can only fit the Beylauncher, but is able to carry the Light Launcher when turned at a 90° angle. This function can also be used to turn the slot by 180° so that left-handed players can grip the launcher. Some players also find that the general shape of the grip helps stop the Beylauncher handle from retracting and hitting the hand.
Put the first sentence in chronological order.
The 3-Segment Launcher Grip was made after the discontinuation of the Beypointer with the advent of the BeyPoint Card.
Are there any more suggestions? I feel kinda guilty for not finishing the article yet...
Left handed people can't use the light launcher in conjunction with this grip... annoyed me greatly.
Holy carp, you can't! Edited!