2012: General Resolutions Thread

(Jan. 01, 2012  5:11 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  5:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote: - Tone some muscle
- Learn to pick locks
- Learn to pick pockets
- Count cards and do card tricks
- Learn an instrument

Most of that is for entertainment value. I always lock myself out and picking pockets and card tricks would be cool for a bar (provided you forewarn the other person about picking their pockets). I've got a back problem now, but I think it's from stress so I'm better off just exercising more. As far as the instrument, would be nice to make some quick cash by playing on the subway.

I have a lock picking set - the bad news for locking yourself out is that the picks in a small case end up being like twice the size of a set of keys! Smile
All you need is a tension wrench and a hook, which I can store in my kindle. Also, it would be convenient to just keep a set of those up by the security cameras in my building. Anyone can use a key, but not everyone can pick a lock!
In school everyone said get better science grades. Except 6 kids. My science teacher is a carp. She is so mean. Serious

Heres mine:
Get better grades
Take dance lessons(learn to shuffle better same thing!)
Drink less peach juiceSerious
And get fit.LOL
Here's mine:

1) Do better and pay more attention.
2) Become more confident when speaking to people.
3) Try and eat more (I barely eat).

That is all for now.
Hmm,let's see.
Study harder than usual
Become a prefect at my junior college
Become used to girls(My previous school was an all-boys)
Become more active on WBO
Keep up my straight-A's
Be able to afford beyblades this year(unfortunately,buying lots of books and stuffs kinda dried my wallet)
Get sporty.Not that I'm not,but my final exams last year kinda stopped me from joining school activities and sports. This made me lost my football/soccer touch. Lucky I got straight-A's though. It was most probably the right decision, although some of my teachers opposed it.
Resolutions:
-Become a better writer.
-Get thinner. (Somehow)
-Spend more time with family.
-Have better grades.
-Get Kreis Cygnus 125WD
-Stop insulting girls older than me. (I'm in a school where I get mixed with 16 year olds when I'm only 12)
-Become more socially developed. (I'm an antisocial freak)
-Stop jumping into conclusions
-Make a good impression on WBO

Wow. That took a while.
To get a girlfriend.

To become an even more experienced Blader.

To buy more Beyblades and Stadiums from Tomy and/or Sonokong.
Okay, I got more resolutions that I forgot to put.
-Read more books. I haven't read any in a while and it can give me good practice when I'm not using the computer.
-Make a decent story in the "Your Creations" forum. I am considering to be a media writer (tv, video games, etc) and like what I said above, writing stories can give me good practice.
-Do more better in math. My math teacher is giving us the curriculum of a grade higher than us, and exams are coming so he's not going to slow down.
-Reattend the business club meetings. Ever since the competition ended, I didn't go to any of the meetings because it was never on the announcements.

(Jan. 02, 2012  12:33 AM)Harkins Wrote: To get a girlfriend.
yo,that's 2 early.
Getting mixed with them should be a good start.
Although I don't have one, I don't want one.
I have no reasons why people wants to be coupled.
Maybe since I was in an all- boys school.
I have no idea to achieve my resolution on getting mixed with girls.
Perhaps u guys can help me out?
Good luck nevertheless, Harkins.
(Jan. 01, 2012  7:32 PM)XwailingX Wrote: -Get Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Fixed this for you.
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:33 AM)Harkins Wrote: To get a girlfriend.
yo,that's 2 early.
alot of girls like me and ask me to be their boyfriend, but i say im too young, but how is 14 too young? like maybe they can be at school and all, like just for fun

You people shouldn't be dating till you're 15-16. Really now, hah. I'm 15 in February, and girls have asked me out since 8th grade (in 10th now). It's way too early if you're trying to get one in middle school or freshman year (especially freshman year, you're still finding your place in high school + you're a freshie. Fresh meat indeed, you will be picked on for the rest of your horrible, insignificant freshman life if you try to get a GF now.), so be patient hah.
Guys, let's try not to have this turn into a redux of the Girlfriend/Boyfriend thread. That one was closed for this type of thing even when it was on-topic, which it is not, here. Wink
Well last year I already completed my goal, getting an antique face. Now this summer, I aim for Adv Status which is going to take a loooong while Uncertain I'm not probably fit to be in the Adv Forums anyway but I'll try, worth a shot Wink.

For this year, I hope to have a successful year, try to get into music industry which is going to take a while also. And a healthy happy life.! Smile
My last year's goal is acheived(Antique,yo). Yo guys, getting coupled sucks. That's all I have to say. J o n :- Good luck, eh? If I'm not mistaken, to be and Advanced Member, one has to be an active contributer to the Beyblade Customizations thread, no?swagger lvl 20000.that's my next goal.
My resolution is to get a DJ face.
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:43 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: -Do more better in math. My math teacher is giving us the curriculum of a grade higher than us, and exams are coming so he's not going to slow down.
In my school we have a program for that, for the smarter kids, I made it in year 4 and stayed in till now. Although it is getting quite a lot harder

EDIT: why oh why do I keep making spelling mistakes in my posts