[Selling]  20% Off on ebay!!!

(Aug. 09, 2013  10:42 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Not really, they are just kind sellers who care about the current inflation of price of HMS beyblades, unlike most.

Take a look at this and maybe you can get an idea of how much you beyblade's should cost.

what determines beyblade cost is supply and demand. I think that list is outdated, I have some beys which are more expensive and some are less.

you need to consider shipping to and ebay charges and also how much did you pay for the item.

And you don't usually sell at lost unless you really need money.
Well, yes, and the list is partially based off of that.

I did.

Maybe if you thought about the buyer and not yourself people wouldn't be complaining.
The list isn't outdated. It was done pretty recently.

The list is actually for NIB items too, so really a third of that should be subtracted from everything for used, but then you would add on $5 or so for shipping.
If that list is for NIB, then it definitely needs to be updated.
Dragoon MS NIB for $60?
You can't find that.

If you can find it. I'm willing buy it, then sell it here for $70 + free shipping in USA.

another example is dragoon GT on that link is $100. Well, recently someone put NIB dragoon GT on ebay and bidding went to $450.

That is the example of supply and demand.
No it doesn't. You just need to stop being greedy.

And that is the problem. You buy it, then sell it for higher. That is why it is so expensive.
Well naturally sellers try to make some profit, but it would be better to wait on one for $50, and then sell it for $60.

Not to mention you realize everyone on here would rather just save $10 and buy it on EBay/YJA/Plamoya/Wherever?
Quit bashing this guy.
1. You guys are being rude.
2. He's just trying to make money like the rest of us.
3. If you don't like his prices, then just don't post.
If it's overpriced, cool! Find a different seller and move on.
If I buy a dragoon MS NIB for $60 then sell it at $70, I am greedy?
Maybe you don't realize that HMS and Plastic prices are increasing even no they are no rarer because of people like this guy.

You must not have seen the 5 page discussion of this in the ebay topic. Look starting at page 310.
like me what? greedy for putting $10 as profit?

And I was not even selling yet at that discussion, I was defending another seller where you gang up cause you don't like his prices.
OK, maybe I was wrong about only $10, but $20 or more is too much.
(Aug. 09, 2013  11:28 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, maybe I was wrong about only $10, but $20 or more is too much.

So If I see a NIB DRAGOON MS for $60 and sell it for $70. I am not greedy now?

What If I buy a use Dragoon MS for $60 and sell it for $70, Is I am greedy?

What If I buy NIB Dragoon MS for $100 and sell it for $110, Is I am greedy?
Even $15 is.

Point is, your stuff is overpriced.

EDIT: by the way, "rear" is spelled rare.
(Aug. 09, 2013  11:30 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Even $15 is.

Point is, your stuff is overpriced.

EDIT: by the way, "rear" is spelled rare.

Spelling corrected. Thank you.

Are this overprice? How much should I sell it, I will change it for you.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330979604236?ssP...1558.l2649

How about this? How much should I sell it?
You determine the price of how much should I sell my stuff. Can I PM you so I know how much should I sell my stuff?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330975379921?ssP...1558.l2649
He's being humble by the way, and respecting you two.
I am well aware, and I thank him for that.
Cool, I just don't like seeing people being disrespected, whither I like then or not Tongue_out
The Driger lot is a very fair price, and actually something I'd bid on, if I didn't own most of those beys.

I'd personally value the Phantom Fox MS at $30.

I'll respond about the rest in the PM you sent me.
(Aug. 10, 2013  2:24 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: The Driger lot is a very fair price, and actually something I'd bid on, if I didn't own most of those beys.

I'd personally value the Phantom Fox MS at $30.

I'll respond about the rest in the PM you sent me.
Thanks for the suggestion man.

Is $30 final price or + shipping and ebay and paypal pays? Wink

I will test your price OK? I will buy any phantom FOX out there in good condition for $30.
Let us see if someone will sell it to me in that price.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-P...-MS-for-30
(Aug. 10, 2013  3:18 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: I will test your price OK? I will buy any phantom FOX out there in good condition for $30.
Let us see if someone will to sell me in that price.

I might sell it to you for that price if I did not absolutely want to keep it because I love Phantom Fox MS' design ...
(Aug. 10, 2013  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2013  3:18 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: I will test your price OK? I will buy any phantom FOX out there in good condition for $30.
Let us see if someone will to sell me in that price.

I might sell it to you for that price if I did not absolutely want to keep it because I love Phantom Fox MS' design ...

Same with you I love this Beyblade too. I don't want to sell this beyblade, but If I have to, I will sell it at a price where buyers are willing to pay for it.
I think it was really humble of you beyderandy to agree to their prices. If they didn't like you're prices then they shouldve moved on, not gang up
Added new stuff. Please make your best offer.
Please don't ask me for "how much". Some of this beyblade Are my favorite and I spent considerable amount to acquire them.
My package arrived yesterday, with fast shipping and the Beyblade was in good condition with all the right parts. Thank you!
(Aug. 15, 2013  9:10 PM)Wombat Wrote: My package arrived yesterday, with fast shipping and the Beyblade was in good condition with all the right parts. Thank you!

your welcome!!!