standard burst stadium
Longwinder + LL 

Stamina

Launches alternated

Odin combos
O2D: 7 (1KO, 6OS)
OHD: 3 (2BF, 1OS)

Notes
  • even without a frame O2D can outspin OHD, don't really see much of a reason to use frame for testing, although using a frame would still be better
O2D: 1 (1OS)
DHD: 9 (9OS)

Wyvern  combos
W2D: 0
WHD: 10 (10OS)

W2GD: 3 (3OS)
WHD:   7 (7OS)
2 Draws

W2CD: 1 (1OS)
WHD:   9 (90S
1 Draw

Overall notes
  • i won't test Deathscyther Vs Deathscyther; too any bursts and double bursts
Best title ever. Although, you should add "Frame" in it to make searching easier. Looking for that PD testing topic is always a nightmare...

And this is interesting. I am more curious to see the differences between 2 and other Discs than with Wyvern, though.
(Jun. 21, 2017  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Best title ever. Although, you should add "Frame" in it to make searching easier. Looking for that PD testing topic is always a nightmare...

And this is interesting. I am more curious to see the differences between 2 and other Discs than with Wyvern, though.

Won't adding 2 Disk/Core Disk would make it bit easier to search engine though? Beyhaha

Whats up with 2 doing better btw? I mean doesnt heavy has better weight distribution? Also can you compare it with frame if possible?

Thanks
(Jun. 21, 2017  11:42 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  11:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Best title ever. Although, you should add "Frame" in it to make searching easier. Looking for that PD testing topic is always a nightmare...

Won't adding 2 Disk/Core Disk would make it bit easier to search engine though? Beyhaha

Hahah you are right, Disc, not Frame.
i think the reason why odin is good with the 2 disk is beacuase the 2 disk focuses weight on two sides which is further complemented by the ovular shape
of odin and i think this is also the reason why it didnt perform good on wyvern is beacuase wyvern is round instead of oval .
moh tests

2 Draws

W2CD: 1 (1OS)
WHD:   9 (90S
1 Draw

O2D: 1 (1OS)
DHD: 9 (9OS)
(Jun. 22, 2017  8:19 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: moh tests