2 cho z Amaterioses?

I was looking on a cho z part list and I found 2 listings of 2 different amaterioses.

[Image: 300y98j.png]
I think Shadow Amaterios (or just Yamiterios, i guess? Shadow Yamiterios?) is going to be like what Shadow Orichalcum was to the standard Orichalcum, and Shining Amaterios is going to be the next Rare Bey Get game prize. A bit confusing, haha.
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think Shadow Amaterios (or just Yamiterios, i guess? Shadow Yamiterios?) is going to be like what Shadow Orichalcum was to the standard Orichalcum, and Shining Amaterios is going to be the next Rare Bey Get game prize. A bit confusing, haha.

I like this idea. I think though that Yamiterios will have a new disk, and that Shining Amaterios will have a new frame and a level chip.

And somehow TT will say when you combine the new parts together you get eclipse amaterios.
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:34 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:30 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think Shadow Amaterios (or just Yamiterios, i guess? Shadow Yamiterios?) is going to be like what Shadow Orichalcum was to the standard Orichalcum, and Shining Amaterios is going to be the next Rare Bey Get game prize. A bit confusing, haha.

I like this idea. I think though that Yamiterios will have a new disk, and that Shining Amaterios will have a new frame and a level chip.

And somehow TT will say when you combine the new parts together you get eclipse amaterios.

Yamiterios has the 0 Disc. Do you have a source on the eclipse thing?
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:39 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:34 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I like this idea. I think though that Yamiterios will have a new disk, and that Shining Amaterios will have a new frame and a level chip.

Yamiterios has the 0 Disc. Do you have a source on the eclipse thing?

That is just an idea I had. I just realized that Yamaterios has the 0 disk.