[16/8/14] "Cancelled!"

on
Hosted by
  Kaneki
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[16/8/14] "Revival of the Londoners!" Cancelled

Yay! Time for tournament! It's about time, YEAH COME ON WHOOOOOOOOO!! Haha.

Format: MFB/LTD. I really want Limited, let me know if you guys want a different Format.

Specific info:

When: 16th of August 2014. 12.30pm until it finishes.
If you do turn up after 12.45 there is a chance you won't be able to take part!

Where: Regents Park Bandstand

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-March-of...ark--28221

Map of the Park -
http://www.royalparks.gov.uk/The-Regents-Park.aspx

Tournament Format: Block Round Robin/Double Elimination -
(Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )
(Format will depend on the number of participants as there is no limit for this tournament!)

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6 (I think you should!!! We might be having alot more soon!!!)

Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament let them know that the times may vary!

If you are only able to stay till a certain time DON'T confirm that you can come as it can cause problems when people leave in the middle of a tournament!
Also I will only sign people up if they personally PM me or post in the thread.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

It is written February 22nd in the post ...
Sorry about that. It should be fine now. Check out the prizes everyone!
Hey;

i will definitely be attending this tournement and

are we allowed to use zero g synchrom beyblades???
what stadium will this tournement be taking place in?????

so let me know as soon as possible please ^^

and i'm so happy about this tournement
Good luck with this, hoping to see the UK being active again.

Wait- is the Xbox the prize?
(Jun. 09, 2014  7:58 PM)AvengerBlader Wrote: are we allowed to use zero g synchrom beyblades???
Only in Standard Format(Which he will be going, but later he will do Limited which doesn't allow synchromes)

(Jun. 09, 2014  7:58 PM)AvengerBlader Wrote: what stadium will this tournement be taking place in?????
BB-10 or BB-46

Awesome dude! I hope everyone makes it and you get a lot of participants! Will you really be giving out a Wii? lol
Cool. I'll add you soon!

@Leone19/TWT: Every game console you see listed is a prize NIB!
How did you afford that haha.
Dang some nice prizes... Wish I could come.
This would be totally worth my trip to UK lol.

Great prizes keep it up! glad UK back to business C:
Dang 0.o
You have AMAZING PRIZES.
Good luck; have tea and crumpets, and

#beyspirit
Unhappy
(Jun. 09, 2014  8:46 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How did you afford that haha.
If I told you... I'd have to kill you, hah.

RagerBlade: Then buy a plan ticket!

@Stars: Thanks buddy! Hope to see you come to the UK (soon) hah.

Neo: I hardly ever have Crumpits and Tea, ahh. I have Beans on Toast and Haggis though!
Wait, the prizes are actual consoles? Not just x amount of pound gift cards for the consoles' respective marketplaces?
Thanks TheWhiteTiger; That was really helpful

ok this should be an awesome tournement and yeah like everyone else said, i'm glad the Uk is coming back into Beyblade
BTW, anyone's free to say there opinion on what format we should do first. Just curious to see what would work better.
Since it will be your first time hosting though, bear in mind, everyone, that there might not be enough time for the second format, because nothing should be rushed otherwise there will just be nothing at all processed.
You'll have to forgive me, but lately I haven't felt like Beyblade or wanted around here. I have other stuff I need to do, witch means I won't be online that much.

So you can go ahead and hate me Kai-V as I probably deserve it.
Why unwanted ? Where does this come from ?
I honestly don't feel like I fit around here anymore. It gets boring after a while when they are no other London Bladers who are active. Everything seems to be focused on America and Canada witch is stuff I can't do.

I can no longer test. So I'm pretty much useless around here.
Not at all ... ? And how do we focus things on North America ?
The WBO has been trying forever to get Loundon to be revived. They aren't excluding it, just waiting for the right person to revive it.
Ryûzaki, you really are the leader of this beyblade community now so to see you go and not revive it, it'd be a real bummer. Someone active in discussion, a true aspiring leader, and just a great guy are all reasons you should go on with this. Not only will it help your community as a whole, but also the World Beyblade Organization as a whole. I hope my words encourage somewhat man.
Ryuzaki, you could be that guy to revive UK Blading.
I support you Smile
Ryuzaki I know what you mean, I felt that my CA area thought beyblade was old news, and it was dead and gone forever. Then someone came and revived it. (I even contributed to the revival) You could do it too, you may not know it, but you are hosting a "breakout" tournament, which means a revival tournament. It's best that you do it, if you don't host now, there may ever not be a tournament in London for quite a while.
Ryuzaki i totally support you to become the guy to revive all the bladers in UK Smile you are great friend Ryuzaki it'd be total bummer if someone great as you leave.