13 year old coming in!!!!

I'm Zach, call me Screw. I LOVE beyblade! I didn't grow up with the plastic generation though I love MFB! I don't realy like the show, but I like to describe myself like Kenta. I feel like my spirit is very strong for beyblade in order to win! I only like to use attack type beyblades. They make battles epic unlike stamina and defense when they just stand there. I really want to start competing in the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!! Use the Search Function and Read your welcome PM...

Go to the "Build Me a Combo! #2" Thread to list your parts, and we'll give you a good combo with them...

Also, check out the Official Events forum to see if any events are taking place near you. Also check the WBO General forum under your country to see who's around...

Also, check out the Beyblade General Forum to check out releases. Zero-G is a hot topic...

Enjoy your stay!!!
(Apr. 27, 2012  1:14 AM)Screw Wrote: I'm Zach, call me Screw. I LOVE beyblade! I didn't grow up with the plastic generation though I love MFB! I don't realy like the show, but I like to describe myself like Kenta. I feel like my spirit is very strong for beyblade in order to win! I only like to use attack type beyblades. They make battles epic unlike stamina and defense when they just stand there. I really want to start competing in the WBO!

Welcome! Smile Good luck on the rankings Wink

Hi welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site, dont getwarned. Wink
Welcome to the WBO Zach, We hope you enjoy posting topics and beyblading. Keep the Sprit up!