1000 members, congrats WBO!

(Mar. 30, 2009  8:38 PM)fragbait Wrote: Mind if I ask who the "Waterfall Kid" is?

[Image: waterfallposter.jpg]

About one minute in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

edit: Too slow
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:38 PM)fragbait Wrote: Mind if I ask who the "Waterfall Kid" is?

Yeah it's just a joke in the beyblade community. I don't really find it funny though.
Y'know that ain't seaborg 2. That's that weird blue recolour of Master Driger.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:54 PM)Giga Wrote: Y'know that ain't seaborg 2. That's that weird blue recolour of Master Driger.

uh no it's seaborg 2
Check. I am convinced it isn't.
I know for a fact that it is Seaborg 2, I have the dvd it came on.... Perfect quality video, I can tell.
Haha, I won't start a needless argument. Thanks Frag.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:55 PM)Giga Wrote: Check. I am convinced it isn't.

yeah you're absolutely wrong though. mostly because there never was a blue recolour of master driger (there was knight dranzer but it's dark navy/violet) and the size of the rest of the AR relative to the bit chip pretty much proves it
Whatever, I admit I'm wrong, kay? Just judging by the video quality.
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:59 PM)Giga Wrote: Thanks Frag.

For? I'm confused....
(Mar. 30, 2009  9:07 PM)fragbait Wrote: For? I'm confused....

Because you said "Uh oh..."
Oh. OK. I'll uh oh more often then.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. I KNOW WHO WATERFALL KID IS NOW. I lol'd hard when I saw that, I got to it from the related videos for "Behind the Beyblade".
LMAO, yeah it took me a while before i got in on the joke.
I FINALLY know what it is now LOL
Felgrand, this thread hasn't been posted in for several months. Please refrain from reviving old, no longer relevant threads.
I'll be making an new thread for the big 2k anyway. Close please!
(Jul. 20, 2009  2:54 AM)fragbait Wrote: I'll be making an new thread for the big 2k anyway. Close please!

Why don't you let the staff make it? Confused
Maybe people other than the staff should congratulate...the staff? XD Go ahead if you must.