10 Good tips to use for the slingshock

Hi bladers!
     In my time off of the WBO, I thought for a long time if I should quit of try to know more about beyblades before I return. Turns out, I learned A LOT about different speeds, stamina and momentum for each performance tip; And so, I will make a sequel to one of my agreeable posts titled "Never use these tips in the slingshock". Without further a-do, let's look at 10 GOOD tips to use in the slingshock
 10.-7. Jolt, Volcanic and Zephyr: These 3 tips have something in common, they all have low stamina, but have high speed. In a regular stadium such as Blue or Chaos Core, this is a bad thing due to the fact that it may self-ring-out, however, the Slingshock and Railway/Railrush provides an offensive path that uses speed to a bey's advantage. Both Volcanic and Jolt can be adjusted to become higher, though zephyr does not need to be higher due to its narrow yet hallow plastic. All of these tips can be worn down from overtime use to become shorter, which lowers stamina and could increase offensive patterns due to the near hallow state.

6. Atomic: Atomic may be a defense tip, though it can be used as an offence bey due to its free spinning track. The track over the ball allows it to become more swift and agile at the start of a battle like any other switchstrike tip. Though, this effect only happens for a 10-20 second average, so this is why it's on the number 6 spot.

5. Extreme: Extreme's rubber allows swift moments and a decent amount of stamina. It has an off-chance to quickly circle around the stadium in regular stadiums, though uses this to its advantage in the railway. In the slingshock, nothing will be different, but in railway, the turn into the center will guide the bey to attack anything that happens to be in the center at the time

4. and 5. Destroy and Destroy-S: I personally love Destroy and Destroy-S because I believe they are variants of Jaggy. Jaggy won't be on this list, though, because of its jagged design. Destroy and Destroy-S both have a mode where the free spinning circle does down and is lower and more prone. The reason why I said Destroy has this mode is because I bought a Hasbro Nightmare Lúinor and the tip was able to slightly decrease its circular base's/bases' location height. Destroy-S takes this to an entirely new level by completely lowering the height location of the base. The free spinning circular base will offer a smooth travel across both slingshock stadiums and it does not slow down the bey from weight. This tip has a very good amount of stamina for an attack bey and has slower movnents than other attack tips.
 3. Guard: Guard is a standard balance tip because it is very fast for a defense bey. I personally think this is because of its ability to use the cone-shaped base and use the motion of the bey to go upward. The ball shape on the bottom of the tip, though, quickly burns into a flat circle that makes the bey faster and harder to control. With both of these in mind, the tip is able to go through the slingshock with relative ease and can either avoid contact from an attack or attack a bey that touches the center. I personally seggust that you should use this tip on a light and small attack top such as Odax/Odin or Leopard because it can use its short shape to absorb hits and be moved from the collition to gain more speed.
 2. Hunter: Though Hunter has WAY less stamina than Extreme and has the balance equivelant of Edge, Hunter's hard rubber is slow to ware off and is as fast as Extreme. I like hunter on high mass beys like Salamander, Khalzar, Garuda and Hercules because it allows less of a chance of unbalancing and more of a chanse for collition. Anyways, back to the tip. The tip is extremely  thin which can be good for going through the rail, but bad for stamina. The thinnest parts flow faster than thicker parts, but have less stamina and vise versa. 
 HM. All of the other slingshock parts (Wedge, Survive-S, Accel-S, Extend, Liner-S [Sorry for saying it was bad, it's actually good in the railway], Hunter-S, Prevail-S, Jaggy-S, Flugel-S, Defense-S, Needle-S, Yard, and Atomic-S) Ok, it may be 12 tips, but the all share something in common. They all have the slingshock ability to become hallow. A hallow performance tip may mean less stamina, but it means more movement and mobility.
 1 (As the best tip in the slingshock). Gyro's awakened form: Ok, it's TERRIBLE in its non-awakened form... but in its awakened form, it is the ultimate balance tip aside from Zeta (I classify this as a 'Nomad type' because it can change modes completely). It has good stamina, its attack power is decent, It is able to go on the defensive; This tip is the best tip to use for a balance tip. I am aware that it 'bursts easy' but that's merely a myth. I can debunk it using three words and three words only 'no it's not' or 'spring loaded system'. No it's not because the spring loaded system is equal for all burst tips. It may age overtime, but metal is as strong as it was when it was at its strongest (Unless, of coarse, if it's rusted, THAT'S a different story). No, I'm not saying it's the best tip ever, it's the best tip for a balance type bey. (A bey is not classified by its stats on the box, it's classified by its performance, so please... please... stop verbally attacking me for classifying beys). 
  I hope you can agree with this list. If not, kindly post your idea in the reply section. May the bey keep spinning!
Well before I say anything.
Thank you for trying to learn more about beyblade and specifically their parts, it has made this post slightly more agreeable than some others you did before.
OK I don't use hasbeys and I'm not a fan of the slingshock gimmick, but I'm pretty sure hunter or Atleast hunter' is a very good tip and doesn't get destabilized easily. And also that it isn't used with mG at all.
Atomic starts aggressive because the ring on the perimeter of the ball gets stuck, not because the ball is free spinning. Also that is a disadvantage due to possible KO's.
Also buddy please don't classify beyblade parts on any personal system( like that nomad classification ) because people ( myself included ) might get annoyed everytime you introduce a new word for classification of a certain part.
Now remember that I'm not trying to pull this thread down. Just trying to improve it best to my own knowledge.
If you agree with this just edit your post accordingly.
And this is up for discussion if you want since I'm not very well informed about sling shock.
(May. 26, 2019  3:34 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: Well before I say anything.
Thank you for trying to learn more about beyblade and specifically their parts, it has made this post slightly more agreeable than some others you did before.
OK I don't use hasbeys and I'm not a fan of the slingshock gimmick, but I'm pretty sure hunter or Atleast hunter' is a very good tip and doesn't get destabilized easily. And also that it isn't used with mG at all.
Atomic starts aggressive because the ring on the perimeter of the ball gets stuck, not because the ball is free spinning. Also that is a disadvantage due to possible KO's.
Also buddy please don't classify beyblade parts on any personal system( like that nomad classification ) because people ( myself included ) might get annoyed everytime you introduce a new word for classification of a certain part.
Now remember that I'm not trying to pull this thread down. Just trying to improve it best to my own knowledge.
If you agree with this just edit your post accordingly.
And this is up for discussion if you want since I'm not very well informed about sling shock.

when I refered to Garuda, I was saying it's good when you switch the tip. Also, I have about 10 new classifications, though, I only use Nomad and Pierce in my posts so I don't over-complicate things. Also again, I love Hasbro beys because they are lighter and much faster... Hasbro and TT have the same parts exept it's for their own brand. I do belive hunter is a good tip, but it has a little less stamina compared to other switchstrike attack tips like Reboot and Iron. I suppose that I'll change the Atomic partr; Thanks - G.O
Oh, I also forgot to include Trans... This just popped up into my mind because I was doing this thing where I looked at the names of bladers and their beys and make different combos based on their bey. (EX: Daigo Kurogami/ Kugogami Daigo owns Killer Deathsyther... Suoh Genji/ Gnji Suoh owns Hell Salamander... I make a combo that changes the name 'Hell' to a word that starts with G... say... Gruesome... and since Salamander alternates between two modes, I give him the Lift frame and Trans tip...) It's a REALLY fun challenge that I did when I was learning more about beyblades and bey parts Wink
(Jul. 10, 2020  3:14 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: zeta s maybe or eternal

Do not necropost dead threads from a year ago.