[03/31/13-Toronto, Ontario, Canada] Modern Bey Fair

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Toronto, Ontario, Canada-1PM-High Park
High Park (map) - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
STANDARD (MFB) FORMAT

A clash between beyblades in a modern day. Battles all over to see who will win. We shall use our beyspirits (even if its cold ) to show our passion. This is a full out Modern Bey Fair! Bladers, please come join us at High Park on Sunday, March 31st, 2013 at 1PM for Modern Bey Fair!

Since we were able to gather enough participants in the Toronto WBO General thread, this will be an official WBO tournament! Make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending \Modern Bey Fair!. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/B...ounds1.jpg

Attendance List:
JesseObre
Kei
Pockyx3
LMAO
HeavenKerbecs
mystic lugia85
lord wolfeblade
juniorBB'smom
Medalhead
Ali12345456
MidnightLWBO
Edesen smith123
Bladery66

Possible:
1234Beyblade
Flamedragon25
ridbladebreaker
Pyrus10000
SupremeFries
OrionHunter
SuntailHawk
Crimson

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Kei Is It Possible To Save Me 2 Things That You're Selling? If You Could Can You Save The Samurai Pegasis And 1 Of The Zero-G String Launchers?
(Mar. 30, 2013  9:44 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Kei Is It Possible To Save Me 2 Things That You're Selling? If You Could Can You Save The Samurai Pegasis And 1 Of The Zero-G String Launchers?

Unfortunately, my sales are first come, first served, so I cannot. But just make sure you're not late and you shouldn't have any trouble getting both of those items. Smile

edit: I'm loving how relatively large the attendance list is! haha
I cannot go sorry Unhappy
(Mar. 30, 2013  9:50 PM)Kei Wrote: edit: I'm loving how relatively large the attendance list is! haha

i know right! its almost starting to feel like our old tournaments Grin
So excited for the tournament tomorrow, the weather looks like its going to be nice! Good luck everyone Smile
The Tournament Starts In 5 Hours Grin
Anyone Selling Zero-G Launcher Grips?
You don't need to double post for that, just edit your other post and write "4 hours". Anywho, I'm so excitedddd!
Is Anyone Selling Zero-G Launcher Grips?
Hey guys Ill be at the area we usually play around 12:30-1:00 see you guys there!
1st: JesseObre
2nd: Kei
3rd: lord Wolfblade
4th: Suntailhawk

Jesse wins yet again! Although, I should note that I did beat him prior to the Final Battle in the Finals Round Robin. Tongue_out Our battles with each other seem to have been going 50/50 with each other lately.

Anyways, congratulations to lord Wolfblade for placing for the first time in an MFB tournament! And I also have to commend the performance of Suntailhawk; you're getting better with each tournament.

Did everybody enjoy free playing with the Tornado BeyStadium? I want to bring it back next time, but only if you guys would like me to.

As I mentioned to you all earlier, the next tournament should be on Sunday, April 14th. The official thread should be posted sometime this week.
So What Did Somebody Like Me Get?
(Apr. 01, 2013  12:33 AM)Kei Wrote: 1st: JesseObre
2nd: Kei
3rd: lord Wolfblade
4th: Suntailhawk

Jesse wins yet again! Although, I should note that I did beat him prior to the Final Battle in the Finals Round Robin. Tongue_out Our battles with each other seem to have been going 50/50 with each other lately.

Anyways, congratulations to lord Wolfblade for placing for the first time in an MFB tournament! And I also have to commend the performance of Suntailhawk; you're getting better with each tournament.

Did everybody enjoy free playing with the Tornado BeyStadium? I want to bring it back next time, but only if you guys would like me to.

As I mentioned to you all earlier, the next tournament should be on Sunday, April 14th. The official thread should be posted sometime this week.

Thank you, I had a really good time Smile

Won't be around for the next one, hope you guys have fun~!
(Apr. 01, 2013  2:17 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: So What Did Somebody Like Me Get?

You mean, what place did you get? There's no way to determine that precisely in the Block Round Robin format. Based on your record (which was 3-3, I believe), you probably would end up being around 8th Place if we were to compare that to the records of everybody else, both in your Block, and the other Block.
Cool! When Is The Next Thread Going To Be Uploaded?
I had a great time there yesterday! Sucks that someone stole my Diablo Wheel, and my WD Unhappy Can't wait for the next one!

And yes, Kei, please bring back the Tornado BeyStadium! It's so fun to play in!

What were the winning combos?

EDIT: Never mind, I saw the winning combinations thread :p
Acctualy! Somebody Stole My Horogium Clear Wheel Unhappy
By the way, how many participants were there, with a lot of people coming back ?
I think there were 13 people? A few Toronto members came back I think.
So, what were the prizes?

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to go somewhere last minute.
(Apr. 01, 2013  9:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, how many participants were there, with a lot of people coming back ?

13. A few of the older members who said they would come didn't show up (BladingBrian, Ali, etc.), but it was still a nice turnout.

(Apr. 01, 2013  11:23 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: So, what were the prizes?

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to go somewhere last minute.

ZG RBV2, RBV6, Scythe Kronos, and Galaxy Pegasis.

We were wondering where you were!
Sry didnt come. I REALLY wanted to get back into Beyblade...
(Apr. 03, 2013  2:26 AM)OrionHunter Wrote: Sry didnt come. I REALLY wanted to get back into Beyblade...

What happened? Our next tournament will be on Sunday, April 14th, so maybe you can make it out to that one! I should have the thread posted soon.