0 vs 10 disc

Is 10 disc is as good as a disc as 10they both weigh 24 grams but is 10 better or ?
like to know if 10 is a viable disc for tourneys 
Thanks.
10 has good balance, (Well for Zankye it does at least) but I think it depends on the combo if they both weigh the same.
10s weight immediately makes it viable, but I'm not sure which is precisely better for what as I haven't gotten my rP in yet.
Well , Both '0' and '10' are good ( The combos determine which beyblade will win or lose )
I absolutely love the 0 disk for some reason, it just looks cool. I've also got a rP coming in so it's gonna be super exciting to see what it can do!

Still I end up using 7 most of the time haha.
No. You should use disc 12, so that you will lose and your opponent's bey will be damaged. As a result, both of you will be disappointed and stop playing beyblade, and thus can save a lot of money.
Just kidding. XD
Haha I heard you have to use a frame if you want to use 12. Makes sense tho.
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:52 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: No. You should use disc 12, so that you will lose and your opponent's bey will be damaged. As a result, both of you will be disappointed and stop playing beyblade, and thus can save a lot of money.
Just kidding. XD

Well, my Winning Valkyrie was damaged even without battling against 12 LOL.
Mainly looking for pure defence disk I see visual differences but does it actually effect the way the bey moves since 10 has feather like shape and 0 is more complete and round.
MWF
If I am correct 10 was made for IWD the inverse of 8. This would bolster burst resistance while the weight would help with Defense. 0 if I am correct has more OWD. This improves stamina at the cost of burst resistance.

I would say it depends. If you want raw defense 10B/L would be better because of the raw weight and burst resistance. If it is stamina you are looking for then 0C is what you should use.

But I have neither the 10 nor 0 disks so I am not talking by experience. Try to get someone who has the parts to do testing for a true answer. Use this as only a suggestion, not an answer.
I've found that 10 Glaive is very great for stamina combinations.