What Beyblade is this supposed to be, if it exists.
(Jun. 27, 2009  3:17 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: What Beyblade is this supposed to be, if it exists.

Hmm this is just my own beyblade creation I made you know Eee
If it existed I wouldnt know what to call it Speechless
What's the Bit Beast supposed to be?
I somehow favour it.
It looks more like a Battle Striker than a Beyblade ... lol
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks more like a Battle Striker than a Beyblade ... lol

lol imagination man XD
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks more like a Battle Striker than a Beyblade ... lol

I would agree here. It would make sense too, considering you have the first Battle Strikers fansite on the web (that I'm aware of)
Either way it looks good, nice job DKS! Grin
The art style itself is good.. But lol put more detail in the beyblade itself! At Least add some stickers Cute
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:13 AM)fragbait Wrote: I would agree here. It would make sense too, considering you have the first Battle Strikers fansite on the web (that I'm aware of)

Yea I kinda got the idea of making it like a mix of them two becuase I gotta say the truth right now (I like the chunkyness of a striker so I thought of mixing it in with a beyblade so my blade is born Crying)
(Jun. 27, 2009  3:26 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: What's the Bit Beast supposed to be?
I somehow favour it.

Hmm I thought of making it like a snake dino thing hehe I kinda just made a rough sketch of it so call it whatever you like Wink
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:19 AM)Raykon Wrote: Either way it looks good, nice job DKS! Grin

Thanks Cute
(Jun. 27, 2009  4:27 AM)jsc Wrote: The art style itself is good.. But lol put more detail in the beyblade itself! At Least add some stickers Cute

Thanks I practice alot of 3d drawing in my spare time (mostly thick cartoon style themes) Yea imma create my own striker these days Smile
0.0 Nice man. More detail would be nice, but considering it took you only 40 minutes......
Have to agree with jsc, that art style in general is just great. I wanna see you draw more. Cute
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:05 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: 0.0 Nice man. More detail would be nice, but considering it took you only 40 minutes......
Have to agree with jsc, that art style in general is just great. I wanna see you draw more. Cute

Hehe thanks man and im pretty new with the element of a pen because I usually use a pencil but I think im ready to take it to the next level! Drawing with pens! Imma post a new thread of my drawings so you can see more of my drawings Eee