Hello everyone0Smile My names Tray (for short) and i've been into beyblade since i was 12 but stopped when i was 16 due to discontinuation and lack of opponents. My first real blade ever was bumpking and i won many unofficial local tournaments with my combos. I stumbled upon this site when i was looking for info on the new blades after i did a random search on beyblade to check up on how it was doing, and i plan on getting back into the game. I look forward to joining in on various discussions with you all, and maybe even playing against a few of you at some of the tournamentsB). Oh, and by the way i'm a guy.
Glad you're still interested in the game!
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome! One of the best introductory posts we've had.

Welcome to beywiki.
Happy to see your once again interested in beyblade.
It seems the closer we get to august, the more people who join.
Welcome, glad your back into blading and hope to see you at the next tournament (I'm coming this time).

LATE EDIT: instead of making a stupid pointless post, ill edit Grin. anyways.... but, but ranting is fun. Unhappy (btw, theres no down arrow on the stupid keyboard, dangit) *points at post below this one*
Thank you all for the replys! I tryed to make this post very short, breif, and understandable because i myself am prone to very useless and boring ranting and thats something i've been trying to control lately.
Hey man it's good to see another ex-blader enter the game again, really. Welcome to the forum and plan to get comfortable, cause there's no better beyblade site on the net!
Thank you! the only other sites that i've found that are active are beyblade spirit and keyblader 007's channel on youtube(if that counts), and this site tops both of them by far so i do plan on getting comfortable...very comfortable>Smile hehe...

EDIT:No disrespect or harm was intended on behalf of the aforementioned sites0Smile.
Don't worry, we all make fun of Keyblader. Smile
AnnieDuck Wrote:Don't worry, we all make fun of Keyblader. Smile

he's kind of an awkward manchild you see
Yo what up Tray.
Hey! have we met somewhere before? lol the way you greeted me is how all of my freinds greet me when they see them, so i'm like "i must know this person from somewhere". Are you from B-more?