• Phi vs Lean?!

(Jan. 28, 2021  2:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:51 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lean stronger

All the evidence points to Phi could actually be able to win.

Ya he beat Free as a rookie and beat Lui 3 times. I think Lean takes this.
Lane would win
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All the evidence points to Phi could actually be able to win.

Ya he beat Free as a rookie and beat Lui 3 times. I think Lean takes this.

Yeah and Lane totally broke Spriggan and many other beys and beat 15 people at once. I think Phi takes this.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ya he beat Free as a rookie and beat Lui 3 times. I think Lean takes this.

Yeah and Lane totally broke Spriggan and many other beys and beat 15 people at once. I think Phi takes this.

Lol when did he beat 15 people at once. If your talking about the battle royale then that was 8 people and more than half of them were super weak lol it was kyle and ranjiro. Plus you know whats worse than destroying a bey. Playing around with it. In ep 35 Lean toyed with Shu. Lean takes this no doubt.
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yeah and Lane totally broke Spriggan and many other beys and beat 15 people at once. I think Phi takes this.

Lol when did he beat 15 people at once. If your talking about the battle royale then that was 8 people and more than half of them were super weak lol it was kyle and ranjiro. Plus you know whats worse than destroying a bey. Playing around with it. In ep 35 Lean toyed with Shu. Lean takes this no doubt.

I was confused where he got that 15 people didn't know aiga , xhan,  laban, fubuki,  suoh,  houi,  kyle and ranjiro use shadow clone jutsu to duplicate themselves in the battle royal lol. about that win lane has a better feat which is taking out Hikaru,  lui , drum and sisco at the same time . they bladers on lane"s battle royal are superior bladers to the one phi beat in his battle royal aside from aiga.  and let's not forget lane beats the legend not only 1 vs 1 but also by pairs and lane was beating shu consistently for 11 straight round with the last being a burst,  phi had similar condition with aiga with aiga getting rounds on phi before losing.  both had similar condition which only via burst theirs a win . as for the breaking part sparking beys are 2 gen ahead cho z lane broke Hyperion and Helios not 1 by 1 but simultaneously plus ragi , and going by free' s expression which is the same he had when phi broke geist lane most likely did the same to free while being a rookie free lost so bad he got ptsd lol.  aiga need help to beat lane the first time and had to team up with ranjiro to a losing effort he also lost in a 1 vs 1 as well lane has been beating legends by pairs in sparking consistently on top of that.
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:27 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lol when did he beat 15 people at once. If your talking about the battle royale then that was 8 people and more than half of them were super weak lol it was kyle and ranjiro. Plus you know whats worse than destroying a bey. Playing around with it. In ep 35 Lean toyed with Shu. Lean takes this no doubt.

I was confused where he got that 15 people didn't know aiga , xhan,  laban, fubuki,  suoh,  houi,  kyle and ranjiro use shadow clone jutsu to duplicate themselves in the battle royal lol. about that win lane has a better feat which is taking out Hikaru,  lui , drum and sisco at the same time . they bladers on lane"s battle royal are superior bladers to the one phi beat in his battle royal aside from aiga.  and let's not forget lane beats the legend not only 1 vs 1 but also by pairs and lane was beating shu consistently for 11 straight round with the last being a burst,  phi had similar condition with aiga with aiga getting rounds on phi before losing.  both had similar condition which only via burst theirs a win . as for the breaking part sparking beys are 2 gen ahead cho z lane broke Hyperion and Helios not 1 by 1 but simultaneously plus ragi , and going by free' s expression which is the same he had when phi broke geist lane most likely did the same to free while being a rookie free lost so bad he got ptsd lol.  aiga need help to beat lane the first time and had to team up with ranjiro to a losing effort he also lost in a 1 vs 1 as well lane has been beating legends by pairs in sparking consistently on top of that.

exactly thank you. the other guy was just out of his mind. like do you really think that some rookie that won against legends who played beyblade for 5 years is gonna beat Phi.
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: Как вы думаете, кто из двух сильнее? А если кто то зачем? Будет интересно узнать лично, я считаю, что Фи сильнее)) - (Спасибо за активность под моим последним постом - 🔥🔥🔥 )
STOP

IM REPORTING
(Jan. 28, 2021  11:35 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: Как вы думаете, кто из двух сильнее? А если кто то зачем? Будет интересно узнать лично, я считаю, что Фи сильнее)) - (Спасибо за активность под моим последним постом - 🔥🔥🔥 )
STOP

IM REPORTING

Lol he's just asking who would win
(Jan. 27, 2021  8:00 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: STOP MAKING RANDOM THREADS

Yeah hes just asking a question
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:44 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

Yeah hes just asking a question

in a random thread Smile
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:20 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

wow 11 likes on a post telling someone to stop making random threads..................

More like 13 likes on a post telling someone to stop maing random threads lol