Здравствуйте все! Trans.: Hi, everyone!

(Dec. 05, 2008  3:23 PM)Sandy Wrote: Sorry, fellow. I just don't like repeating words which I said before. I'm too lazy =))))

Don't bother then, we know that you're grateful for the welcomes now. =P
(Dec. 05, 2008  3:23 PM)Sandy Wrote: Sorry, fellow. I just don't like repeating words which I said before. I'm too lazy =))))

No, that's no problem. I understand where your coming from.
I think i`m too lazy to study russia. I already study english, swedish and german Smile. But if i ever want to learn russian i know a good teacher now.
hello im snow sister she 4got her password so i made her 1 so me and her are going 2 use the same one.
I 4got 2 tell u about my self in 16 im snow little sister! and just like her I want 2 study russian language and stuff. 2 me i think it's really cool!!! so can you help us out? im getting off topic! I am in the same school as my sister,but just a grade lower I'm in the 10th grade she is in the 11th grade! we r both takin college class its a program they started back a few years ago when my sister was in the 8th grade. will here is my older sister snow!

hey ppl im snow!! snowgurl older sister! i feel bad that i lost my password so my little sister made one and we are both sharing it! but anywho im 17 in skool and college but were i go at don't have the language i want to learn so can u help me out i would love 2 have some help!!! I am going to join the national guard! woho go me so it can pay for my college cuase i kno i want be able 2 pay for it.Pinching_eyes will that all about me!!

send us a message we would love it!! thanks

from snow & snowgurl
BYEZ!!:-3
Why not make your own thread Snowgurl? =]

Welcome.
snowgurl: Oh so this was where you introduced youself......you should probably make your own thread. You'd meet more people. ^^;

Also, don't we have a 'forgot your password' thingy here? Most websites do, I doubt Brad missed it out. You should try that for your sister.
Welcome to the WBO Sandy. I'm glad to see people from different countries joining our community.
this is snow! i think i will try that sometime!!
To snow and her sister:
Well I think in truth it will be very hard to learn Russian from internet. Like I said, I'm not Russian by my nationality. Because of it I have some trouble with my pronunciation and also I have very bad voice, so I can't help you with your pronunciation (Inner Sandy for outer Sandy: usotsuki! When you talking in Russian everyone thinking that you're Russian! Liar!).
Sorry, but I don't have enough time to teach you right now, 'cause in next week I'm going to take chemistry courses. So I'll be away from internet. I'll come back only in 17th December.
ok we r going 2 put the snow sister so it can b eazyer! ok we will b waitin but i my b awaile 4 us so if we dont email u back its be cause r computers r takin up
Welcome to WBO.

And; Дa, we want Russian lessons. Smile