Привет Всем!!! Хаюшки)))))))

(May. 15, 2009  2:47 PM)Antonina Wrote: Thanks for understanding!

Thanks big!!!!!
It is pleasant to see such benevolent people =)

Unfortunately that I search for that - nobody will find ^ _ ^"

I already have dug through all Russia - together with your sites - well anywhere it is impossible to buy Beyblade all seasons with English subtitles!
And that has found those series - has already translated and has sounded - basically many thanks Kai-V)))))))))

Who can will prompt where such it is possible to order???
Forgive that you I ask about it is fairly to admit I has almost lost hope!> _ <"
I know the English versions with English voices are fairly cheap ($3 USD). Half way through to 3rd season, they have an option for japanese voices and english subtitles. I'm not sure if any sites will ship these to Russia, however, i could have them ship it to me and then ship it to you if that's what you want. Smile
(May. 21, 2009  5:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I know the English versions with English voices are fairly cheap ($3 USD). Half way through to 3rd season, they have an option for japanese voices and english subtitles. I'm not sure if any sites will ship these to Russia, however, i could have them ship it to me and then ship it to you if that's what you want. Smile

Really?Chocked_2
Means really exists Beyblade G-revolution with English subtitles?!
And it completely 52 series?
About, My God, in my soul angels sing!!!!!Joyful_2
What will be approximately the price at the complete set???

Deikailo, Thanks for the answer!!!Cute
(May. 22, 2009  7:13 AM)Tyson Wrote: Welcome.

And you Hello!Cute