über sagenhaft

This was probably the last combo I ever made. I'm going to be painting the AR and SP to match the base soon, but I thought I'd share it. Excuse the lack of knowing no part names anymore lol

AR: Seaborg 1
WD: 10 heavy
SG: Right (I'd prefer HMC, but I do not have that)
BB: Uriel 2 (flat tip)
SP; Draciel V2
This thing is a beast, I consider it the MSUV of plastics.

k flame me
Only thing I can add is, use Fin Tector SPs from Draciel V2, facing right so they line up with AR.

It's pretty much Nic's combo, except with Uriel 2 BB using the flat tip, which should be awesome for attack as well, if not better. I guess most people use the Wb2 fixed shaft one since they don't own that base. I'd like to know how these too perform comparatively though.

Also, better stock up on Whale Attacker ARs. They break easily, especialy when used on such a powerfull attacker.
Choice of support parts?

I suppose I could test it out, except that I'm kinda nervous about my Whale Attackers. By the way, did we ever confirm if the fixed shaft form was legal? Since it's not being used the way the part was meant to be used...
If you add Fin Tectors to it, you'd be getting a better attacker with more recoil, but also risk breaking another part.

We'd have to discuss it with Brad to see whether it's legal or not.
King of Darkness Wrote:Only thing I can add is, use Fin Tector SPs from Draciel V2, facing right so they line up with AR.

It's pretty much Nic's combo, except with Uriel 2 BB using the flat tip, which should be awesome for attack as well, if not better. I guess most people use the Wb2 fixed shaft one since they don't own that base. I'd like to know how these too perform comparatively though.

Also, better stock up on Whale Attacker ARs. They break easily, especialy when used on such a powerfull attacker.

augh i forgot those, thats what Ive been using on it

and is it Nics combo? weird
any1 can tell me wat does the blade base of Uriel 2 looks like?
J Wrote:any1 can tell me wat does the blade base of Uriel 2 looks like?

It's circular in shape, with two base clips, and the top part (near the WD) is wider than the bottom (near the tip).
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

It's circular in shape, with two base clips, and the top part (near the WD) is wider than the bottom (near the tip).

go eat ur cymbals--it will keep your mouth busy
LYM Wrote:

He was obviously joking, no need for that. If you can't take Nic's sense of humour, you're not going to fit in well here.

Here's a pic:

Z Wrote:

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php...5#pid14545 <3

Anyway, sorry if you're offended.