World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Buying Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Buying Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries (/Thread-Buying-Looking-For-Cyber-Pegasus-Wind-Aquario-and-Clay-Aries)

Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - StormFRG - Oct. 24, 2020

Hello everyone. I am attempting to complete the Metal Fusion beyblades in Takara Tomy. The last three I need are Cyber Pegasus, Clay Aries, and Wind Aquario. If anyone is selling them or can find them that would be amazing! Thank you all!

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - kai edits - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  7:09 AM)StormFRG Wrote: Hello everyone. I am attempting to complete the Metal Fusion beyblades in Takara Tomy. The last three I need are Cyber Pegasus, Clay Aries, and Wind Aquario. If anyone is selling them or can find them that would be amazing! Thank you all!
I have the cyber wheel

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - stephanstark11 - Oct. 24, 2020

This website provides the best and useful information. I just looked for these type of articles like the

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - Pbreazy - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  7:09 AM)StormFRG Wrote: Hello everyone. I am attempting to complete the Metal Fusion beyblades in Takara Tomy. The last three I need are Cyber Pegasus, Clay Aries, and Wind Aquario. If anyone is selling them or can find them that would be amazing! Thank you all!

I have one Clay Aries I'm selling for $35 and new in box one for $60.

I have a used Cyber Pegasis for around $20

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - StormFRG - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  9:17 AM)Pbreazy Wrote:

I have one Clay Aries I'm selling for $35 and new in box one for $60.

I have a used Cyber Pegasis for around $20

Are the Clay Aries and Cyber Pegasus stock?

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - Pbreazy - Oct. 24, 2020

Yes both are stock

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - StormFRG - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  3:08 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: Yes both are stock

This might be low balling but could we do both for 40?

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - kai edits - Oct. 24, 2020

(Oct. 24, 2020  8:49 PM)StormFRG Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  3:08 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: Yes both are stock

This might be low balling but could we do both for 40?
That's too low cyber Pegasus is a rare bey.

(Oct. 24, 2020  8:53 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  8:49 PM)StormFRG Wrote: This might be low balling but could we do both for 40?
That's too low cyber Pegasus is a rare bey.

No problem. Could we do 50?

I could do $50 shipped for you. I’ll take some images and send you the link. Are you in the US?

(Oct. 24, 2020  10:41 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: I could do $50 shipped for you. I’ll take some images and send you the link. Are you in the US?

I am  and thank you! The only thing is we won't be able to do this quite yet if that's okay. Not until next Saturday.

RE: Looking For Cyber Pegasus, Wind Aquario, and Clay Aries - Pbreazy - Oct. 25, 2020

No problem. Just hit me up when you’re ready and we can go from there