World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
I need a good launcher - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: I need a good launcher (/Thread-I-need-a-good-launcher)

I need a good launcher - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

which is a good but cheap launcher i can get cuz stuff in India i find is overpriced

RE: I need a good launcher - CheetoBlader - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:14 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: which is a good but cheap launcher i can get cuz stuff in India i find is overpriced

You should get Venom Diabolos or Master Diabolos. They both have good parts, and good launchers. Go for Venom if you want a ripcord launcher, and go for Master if you want a String launcher. Both are dual spin also.

RE: I need a good launcher - Blader Boy7 - Apr. 11, 2020

SPARKING LAUNCHER OFF OF EVERWISH.COM!!!!!!!! SPARKING LAUNCHER IS SO STRONG!

RE: I need a good launcher - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:14 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: which is a good but cheap launcher i can get cuz stuff in India i find is overpriced

You should get Venom Diabolos or Master Diabolos. They both have good parts, and good launchers. Go for Venom if you want a ripcord launcher, and go for Master if you want a String launcher. Both are dual spin also.
i could do that only i f gt was available in India,right now i can get only god series that too no spriggan requiem and legend spriggan😥

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:20 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You should get Venom Diabolos or Master Diabolos. They both have good parts, and good launchers. Go for Venom if you want a ripcord launcher, and go for Master if you want a String launcher. Both are dual spin also.
i could do that only i f gt was available in India,right now i can get only god series that too no spriggan requiem and legend spriggan😥
Get the B-88 LR String launcher.

RE: I need a good launcher - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:18 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: SPARKING LAUNCHER OFF OF EVERWISH.COM!!!!!!!! SPARKING LAUNCHER IS SO STRONG!

can u send a link

RE: I need a good launcher - GreenK9148 - Apr. 11, 2020

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2020  8:18 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: SPARKING LAUNCHER OFF OF EVERWISH.COM!!!!!!!! SPARKING LAUNCHER IS SO STRONG!

can u send a link

An lr string launcher is probably your best bet

(Apr. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote:

can u send a link

The Sparking launcher is only right spin. Plus it’ll take almost a month to get to you. Never mind the price of shipping.

RE: I need a good launcher - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 11, 2020

You NEED to use the Purchase Consultation thread for questions like this. You very clearly didn't read the rules at the top of the Q&A subforum, but that doesn't surprise me.

Everyone else, stop contributing to the spam when people make redundant threads like this.