World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread (/Thread-Jojo-bizarre-Adventure-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - snoc - Aug. 12, 2020

Some fanmade stands I guess, Im bored

Made of Gold

Spooky Scary Skeletons

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 15, 2020

Ranking Every Opening

Sono Chi No Sadame - very good opening, animations and music are perfect 10/10

Bloody Stream - im literally listening to this as im typing and I'm freaking jammin! 10/10

Stand Proud - music is a bit of a step down but the animation is pretty good 7/10

End Of The World - good animation, great music. Awesome Opening i also love the Ora Ora Ora/Muda Muda Muda at the end 9/10

Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town - pretty decent, definitely fits the slice of life vibe DiU has 7/10

Chase - im going to CHASEU YOU!!! 100/10

Great Days - one of the best openings, the reversed version makes sense with the current events in DiU 8/10

Fighting Gold - great animation and music!! Awesome opening 10/10

Traitors Requiem - has some spoilers but was really good 8/10

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 17, 2020

Scenes i CAN'T watch the same way again *SPOILERS*

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 17, 2020

(Aug. 17, 2020  5:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Scenes i CAN'T watch the same way again *SPOILERS*

What about Giorno heal Mista

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - Needforspeed - Aug. 17, 2020

(Aug. 17, 2020  5:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Scenes i CAN'T watch the same way again *SPOILERS*

You gatta feel so sad for part 7 deaths

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 17, 2020

(Aug. 17, 2020  5:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Part 7 spoiler ahead

(Aug. 17, 2020  5:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

I haven't read part 7 yet

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - Needforspeed - Aug. 17, 2020

(Aug. 17, 2020  5:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  5:36 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: You gatta feel so sad for part 7 deaths

I haven't read part 7 yet
Hmm then just expect the best from it

(Aug. 17, 2020  5:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  5:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I haven't read part 7 yet
Hmm then just expect the best from it

Yeah I have heard good things about Steel Ball Run. JoJolion will be interesting since it is the longest part

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 22, 2020

I wasn't sure where this was supposed to go but i didn't want to make a new thread for it but this is my JoJo OC

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 22, 2020

(Aug. 22, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I wasn't sure where this was supposed to go but i didn't want to make a new thread for it but this is my JoJo OC

I would have gone with a Japanese name (seeing as Jotaro has a Japanese name) but that is pretty cool. What are her stando powers.

(Aug. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  1:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I wasn't sure where this was supposed to go but i didn't want to make a new thread for it but this is my JoJo OC

I would have gone with a Japanese name (seeing as Jotaro has a Japanese name) but that is pretty cool. What are her stando powers.
I mean names like Jonathan, Joseph, Holy and Jessica aren't Japanese names as far as I know

Her stand power is that it can turn ANYTHING frozen with a simple touch. Any object Winter Palace touches will freeze over. And its punch barrage is insanely fast. (about as fast as Star Platinum)

(Aug. 22, 2020  1:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would have gone with a Japanese name (seeing as Jotaro has a Japanese name) but that is pretty cool. What are her stando powers.
I mean names like Jonathan, Joseph, Holy and Jessica aren't Japanese names as far as I know

Her stand power is that it can turn ANYTHING frozen with a simple touch. Any object Winter Palace touches will freeze over. And its punch barrage is insanely fast. (about as fast as Star Platinum)

Oh so it’s like star platinum and white album combined that’s cool

Have you all seen the steel ball run Beyblade memes. Also chapter 100 of Jojolion was very sad, my favorite character dies Unhappy

(Aug. 22, 2020  1:51 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  1:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I mean names like Jonathan, Joseph, Holy and Jessica aren't Japanese names as far as I know

Oh so it’s like star platinum and white album combined that’s cool

Have you all seen the steel ball run Beyblade memes. Also chapter 100 of Jojolion was very sad, my favorite character dies Unhappy

Ive tried to avoid them because I haven't made it to Part 7 yet

also yes Winter Palace is the same type of Stand as Star Platinum

Anyone have a book version of Phantom Blood (no pics just words)

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - Needforspeed - Aug. 22, 2020

Jojolion chapter 100 really makes me to believe that part 9 wouldn't exist because everything that have happened in the past chapter really makes the story almost comes full circle

(Aug. 22, 2020  5:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Jojolion chapter 100 really makes me to believe that part 9 wouldn't exist because everything that have happened in the past chapter really makes the story almost comes full circle

I can see Jojo ending at part 9 (you have the 3 classic Jojo’s the 3 stand Arrow Jojo’s and the three new universe Jojo’s).

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 23, 2020

This is a scene review (Spoilers)

Scene - Jotaro bashes Dio's head in

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 23, 2020

(Aug. 23, 2020  6:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This is a scene review (Spoilers)

It’s not as satisfying as Jonathan beating up young Dio

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 23, 2020

(Aug. 23, 2020  3:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  6:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: This is a scene review (Spoilers)

It’s not as satisfying as Jonathan beating up young Dio
I mean yeah he did go through a heck of pain in those scenes.

I do think that getting Head crushed would be worse because Dio literally couldn't move his legs, had nausea and had a splitting headache. Something Jonathan would've never done at that time in Part 1. 

That video I linked pretty much proves it

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 25, 2020

Gonna leave the Fan Fic stuff out of this thread but since it relates to JoJo i guess it works
This is a Custom made JoJo part made by me

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 25, 2020

(Aug. 25, 2020  1:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Gonna leave the Fan Fic stuff out of this thread but since it relates to JoJo i guess it works

So is Jessie illegitamite or not (so is she like Josuke or not)?

(Aug. 25, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  1:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Gonna leave the Fan Fic stuff out of this thread but since it relates to JoJo i guess it works

So is Jessie illegitamite or not (so is she like Josuke or not)?

Technically no. She was born by Holy Kujo, but she moved to New York with Joseph and Suzie Q so she could go to college.

RE: Jojo bizarre Adventure thread - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 25, 2020

(Aug. 25, 2020  2:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So is Jessie illegitamite or not (so is she like Josuke or not)?

Technically no. She was born by Holy Kujo, but she moved to New York with Joseph and Suzie Q so she could go to college.

So her father is Sado Kujo?

Also Jotaro is 35 at the time of this story

(Aug. 25, 2020  2:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  2:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Technically no. She was born by Holy Kujo, but she moved to New York with Joseph and Suzie Q so she could go to college.

So her father is Sado Kujo?

Also Jotaro is 35 at the time of this story
Yes and Yes.