World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BB-10 bey stadium attack type (/Thread-BB-10-bey-stadium-attack-type)

BB-10 bey stadium attack type - gianlucaa - Apr. 11, 2010

i want to buy BB-10 bey stadium attack type

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - JJsonickid - Apr. 11, 2010

go and buy a pegasis deluxe pack, it comes with a attack stadium

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - gianlucaa - Apr. 11, 2010

(Apr. 11, 2010  8:57 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: go and buy a pegasis deluxe pack, it comes with a attack stadium

thx a lot for the information! where can i buy it?

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Ultra - Apr. 11, 2010

Ebay but it's not cheap and the bey that comes with it sucks. Get a BB-32 hybrid wheel match set. It comes with an attack stadium, storm pegasus, dark wolf, 2 beypointers and 2 beylaunchers.

(Apr. 11, 2010  9:21 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Ebay but it's not cheap and the bey that comes with it sucks. Get a BB-32 hybrid wheel match set. It comes with an attack stadium, storm pegasus, dark wolf, 2 beypointers and 2 beylaunchers.

thx a lot for the information!i go to see it on ebay!!

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Kai-V - Apr. 11, 2010

Alternatively you could also wait a few weeks, or days depending where you consider buying, to get the new BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, which also includes a Beystadium Attack Type.

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - JJsonickid - Apr. 11, 2010

your better off buying the bb-32 actually but its not cheap

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - TheLVJ - Apr. 11, 2010

(Apr. 11, 2010  9:21 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Ebay but it's not cheap and the bey that comes with it sucks. Get a BB-32 hybrid wheel match set. It comes with an attack stadium, storm pegasus, dark wolf, 2 beypointers and 2 beylaunchers.

It doesn't come with pointers...

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Ultra - Apr. 11, 2010

whoops oh well doesn't matter that much.

(Apr. 11, 2010  10:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Alternatively you could also wait a few weeks, or days depending where you consider buying, to get the new BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, which also includes a Beystadium Attack Type.

yes i can wait! very thx for the information=)

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Vulcan R2F - Oct. 31, 2010

well bb-32 comes with 2 beys 2 beylaunchers and an attack stadium for $58 including shipping and galaxy dx set comes with a launchergrip 1 bey and an attack stadium for $98.....

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Ray Joker - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  4:49 PM)PegesusRF Wrote: well bb-32 comes with 2 beys 2 beylaunchers and an attack stadium for $58 including shipping and galaxy dx set comes with a launchergrip 1 bey and an attack stadium for $98.....

I think he already knows that.... Seriously, look at the date at the time this was posted. April 11.

RE: BB-10 bey stadium attack type - Ultra - Oct. 31, 2010

He's probably got it by now which is why you shouldn't necro buying threads....