World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions (/Thread-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga-Questions--81282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

I haven't seen a topic for this, so...here it goes! I have seen multiple questions regarding the Beyblade Manga/Anime and no correct place for them to ask them. So use this thread for all of your questions related to the Anime or Manga!

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Idek - Mar. 10, 2011

i just asked kai-v about making this thread but you beat me to it lol<--offtopic well will minera or takaru be in the anime or just game exclusive characters

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Hydron - Mar. 10, 2011

where is ep 98 of beyblade its been like 2 weeks and i still can't find it anywhere?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

I don't know about Minera, but sadly Takeru will be game exclusive.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Idek - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  5:10 AM)Dusk Wrote: I don't know about Minera, but sadly Takeru will be game exclusive.

i think minera would look up to kyoya if he was on there like sora<gingka lol offtopic-->but does anyone else here think minera looks like squall from ffviii my friend thinks he does.

I've never found an interest in Final Fantasy but I do see a similarity.
Back on topic

Hydron: Which season are you talking about?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 10, 2011

*Delete this post* I had come to a resolution point, so its bait to keep this up.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Mar. 10, 2011

Except Nile and Sora, no game characters are ever in the anime, not even in the manga.

[quote='Sadistic_Libra' pid='572537' dateline='1299731377']
People either use search to get questions answered or refer to "Beyblade anime and Manga thoughts". Though lets keep this up for now until some actual response is made.

This thread is not for "Random thoughts". It is for questions about the anime and manga.

Anyway, I wish that they would put more characters from the games in the anime. Some of the game exclusive characters are very cool and interesting.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Hagane - Mar. 10, 2011

This post has been deleted.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Mar. 10, 2011

(Mar. 10, 2011  5:45 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Does anybody know where to find the latest chapter of the manga ?

On Beyblade Spirit. If you are looking for the very latest chapter, then I have not received it yet; it should really not be long now, just a few days.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 11, 2011

Who is faust? And who battles with whom in the final episode?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - X1 - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  1:03 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Who is faust? And who battles with whom in the final episode?

Faust Is Actually Brainwashed Toby. Masamune Battles Him In Final Episode.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 11, 2011

In youtube people are saying that Jack and Damian become good guys and help Ginka. All I wanted to know is this true?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Jaems1 - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  7:45 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: In youtube people are saying that Jack and Damian become good guys and help Ginka. All I wanted to know is this true?

Does the current/upcoming episodes' summary seem like they've become good guys?

Exactly.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - top beyblader - Mar. 11, 2011

there will be an ep in sunday? after this earthquake the tv tokyo could air only news, no?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2011

(Mar. 11, 2011  9:29 PM)top-beyblader Wrote: there will be an ep in sunday? after this earthquake the tv tokyo could air only news, no?

They might have a special news bar at the bottom of the screen, but I doubt that the whole schedule will be messed up, especially on a Sunday morning ...

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Bey620 - Mar. 12, 2011

Its obvious that there will be no episode , look at the channel, its only news about the quack all day.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Azlanslayer - Mar. 18, 2011

Which episode did ryuuga battle ginga in mfb explosion?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Jaems1 - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 18, 2011  9:15 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Which episode did ryuuga battle ginga in mfb explosion?

It was either or both episode 78/79; because Ginga finished it in time for episode 80 to face Caesar.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - LdragoV2 - Mar. 30, 2011

This is going to seem a but random but what do you guys think the main beyblade is for Kai, out of all his Dranzer beyblades. And does Tsubasa make an appearence in Metal Fight Beyblade 4D?

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Dusk - Mar. 30, 2011

Kai doesn't really have a main one because it changed multiple times throughout the show. Don't know about Metal Fight 4D though.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - LdragoV2 - Mar. 30, 2011

I am aware of that but I wanted to know what PEOPLE think they bey that represents him the most is.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Dusk - Mar. 30, 2011

It's a pretty open-ended question but I would say Dranzer S just because that seemed to be the one he had the most action with.

RE: Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions - Kai-V - Mar. 30, 2011

Obviously the goal was to make him change his Beyblade and continue to upgrade, so there is no Beyblade "representing" him more, and what people might answer is the Beyblade from the part they remember or liked the most out of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. The real answer is "none", or "all".

Yes, Tsubasa should be appearing in 4D.