World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Seconded. It's up!!! Ok cool. Thanks Kai-V for the info. But you need a Japanese address ready to go in case you win I assume?

It does not ask before the 'game', so you probably have some time to input it in the very rare case that you do win it.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  1:30 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Seconded. It's up!!! Ok cool. Thanks Kai-V for the info. But you need a Japanese address ready to go in case you win I assume?

It does not ask before the 'game', so you probably have some time to input it in the very rare case that you do win it.

So; how do we know we win? Will a place show up to put our address? And how would we know?

Anybody else tried it yet?

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2015

It clearly says "YOU LOSE" in English and in black with a black silhouette of Umaterios, so I suppose it will say "YOU WIN" in yellow or something once you do win and that the Umaterios will actually be in colour.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Aug. 19, 2015

yes, it works online

just played with on my PC
and after 10 battles, I finally won my 1st rare beys

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It only works in the app, not online. However, that is the weirdest 'game' I have ever seen ... Basically there is just one button, and you tap it to make it show the next scene of the 'battle' with the same CGI for the Beyblade Burst anime, and eventually it shows you the outcome of the battle after both 'bit beasts' fight. I think you own Valkyrie but who knows ?

I also have no idea how to take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Note II. To be honest, this is no battle anyway, and you probably just have to be very lucky to be picked as the winner of that battle you are not at all involved in ... Apparently there is no limit to how many times per day you can try it out though.

EDIT : Or perhaps there is, since it now does not let me 'play' it again.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Aug. 19, 2015

What did it say when you won @[OkinawamTS]?

Also, it cost 3000 BeyPoints per play?

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Aug. 19, 2015

yes, 3,000 yen per play

and it said
YOU WON

then asked me to fill the shipping form to send it to me

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:55 AM)Hato Wrote: What did it say when you won @[OkinawamTS]?

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 19, 2015

Awesome. Congrats dude. 1 out of 10, that's not bad at all. Hopefully those are the odds

I don't have that many points ;__;

I need a BeyLogger... How long would it take to get 3000 BeyPoints using a BeyLogger? For rip power? Other ways?

But wow, 1 out of 10 doesn't sound too bad of odds.. Smile will try later on. Smile

So far I have been able to play at least three times and it has not deduced any of my Beypoints, but that might be why OkinawamTS has been able to play ten times in a row : he had way more Beypoints from playing in events in Japan.

(Aug. 19, 2015  1:55 AM)Hato Wrote: What did it say when you won @[OkinawamTS]?

Also, after that you won the Rare Bey, you can't play the game until the Rare Bey got ship.
which can take up to 5 weeks.

And OkinawamTS, is it really just a game of pushing the button to move to the next scene and hoping to have a positive result, without actually 'battling' or 'playing' ? Or was it just not working at all for me ?

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So far I have been able to play at least three times and it has not deduced any of my Beypoints, but that might be why OkinawamTS has been able to play ten times in a row : he had way more Beypoints from playing in events in Japan.

about the points
you have 2 lines for it on your profile

1st one, it's the total points that you earned so far
2nd one, it's your current points

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:07 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So far I have been able to play at least three times and it has not deduced any of my Beypoints, but that might be why OkinawamTS has been able to play ten times in a row : he had way more Beypoints from playing in events in Japan.

about the points
you have 2 lines for it on your profile

1st one, it's the total points that you earned so far
2nd one, it's your current points

Ah OK I see, but I am quite sure that I played more than two times, yet I had less than 9000 Beypoints ...

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - LMAO - Aug. 19, 2015

I'm scared to do it since I feel as if I'll mess up lol

All I have to do is click the yellow button, is that all?

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And OkinawamTS, is it really just a game of pushing the button to move to the next scene and hoping to have a positive result, without actually 'battling' or 'playing' ? Or was it just not working at all for me ?

yeah, they took a lot of time to make this game. Which is really just a game of pushing the button to know if you LOOSE or WIN.

I was expecting something much better
like you needed to use the beyblade parts in your garage to build a bey to battle in that game to get a chance to win the Rare Bey

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:01 AM)Hato Wrote: I don't have that many points ;__;

I need a BeyLogger... How long would it take to get 3000 BeyPoints using a BeyLogger? For rip power? Other ways?

But wow, 1 out of 10 doesn't sound too bad of odds.. Smile will try later on. Smile
Not too long at all. I think you get 2200 points just for inputting a beylogger starter set (valkyrie/spriggan starters)

yeah you have to click it none stop, until you get the result
if you make a break you are sure to loose

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:10 AM)LMAO Wrote: I'm scared to do it since I feel as if I'll mess up lol

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:10 AM)LMAO Wrote: I'm scared to do it since I feel as if I'll mess up lol

Exactly, press it multiple times until you reach "YOU LOSE" or "YOU WIN". Prepare a Japanese address to input in the rare case that you do win, though.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - 1234beyblade - Aug. 19, 2015

Wow my luck is amazing!!!!!! i managed to get the 10% chance of losing all my points Grin 9/10 i lost... so the next try should be the win right? Yeah no, because my luck is the worse in the world <3

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:14 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Wow my luck is amazing!!!!!! i managed to get the 10% chance of losing all my points Grin 9/10 i lost... so the next try should be the win right? Yeah no, because my luck is the worse in the world <3

I really do not think you can just assume that you will win once if you try ten times, even. OkinawamTS was probably just quite lucky.

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - 1234beyblade - Aug. 19, 2015

(Aug. 19, 2015  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2015  2:14 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Wow my luck is amazing!!!!!! i managed to get the 10% chance of losing all my points Grin 9/10 i lost... so the next try should be the win right? Yeah no, because my luck is the worse in the world <3

I really do not think you can just assume that you will win once if you try ten times, even. OkinawamTS was probably just quite lucky.

Yeah, I will try again once i get my 2 Deathscythers, 2 Booster Valkyrie, and Valkyrie DX... Hopefully i can get it Uncertain

Actually after I checked back my points and remaining battle available
I was luckier than I thought coz it only took me 6 battles to win the Rare Bey
which by clicking so many times that button I really thought I did much more battle

also found out that I got a Congratulation Badge on my profile, and a 500pts Bonus point for getting the Rare Bey
And until 9/18, all the point that I will get will be x2 due to the "Umaterios Power"

So I guess until 9/18 I cant play the game due to the "Umaterios Power" ability on my profile

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Blaze Wheeler - Aug. 19, 2015

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but would we have to use a middlman service (Oki) to redeem our points for this?

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2015

No luck for me Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary : Umaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Aug. 19, 2015

Here's a video of the "gameplay": https://twitter.com/geidaiger/status/633796230355644416

Also, lots of people on Twitter saying they won in 10 or less tries. The odds seem a little better than I would expect, but obviously worse than I'd like :')