World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  12:58 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:54 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:52 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: The rules aren't applied to just you, it's for everyone and I know you are trying to help.

Ryujin isn't mine, it's yours isn't it?
Yup!

Anyway..I changed the name to Team Ryulong (Sorta like the White Tigers of Mecha Sentoki)

What series is this team in?
Anyhow my second series MIGHT be a World Chamionship as cliche as that sounds, Mandrin is the leader of the Chinese(Or Just Asian) team.
I guess they will be in the world tournament! they will rep for japan or greece..

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  1:00 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:58 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:54 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Yup!

Anyway..I changed the name to Team Ryulong (Sorta like the White Tigers of Mecha Sentoki)

What series is this team in?
Anyhow my second series MIGHT be a World Chamionship as cliche as that sounds, Mandrin is the leader of the Chinese(Or Just Asian) team.
I guess they will be in the world tournament! they will rep for japan or greece..

Greece is fine, but like other series Japan is the main protagonist team.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  1:04 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  1:00 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:58 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What series is this team in?

Cool

Greece it is!

Team LeaderConfuseduzme Rikuto Owner of Ryujin Stringer-Team Ryulong/Greece

Kokurai Rikuto Owner Of Zinrita Vigor-Team Ryulong

Byakuya Seivayo Owner Of Dilong Stealth-Team Ryulobg

Gensou Nisshoku Owner Of Ddraig Smear-Team Ryulong

Hanketsu Tsuki Owner Of Charybdis Marine-Team Ryulong

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  1:06 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  1:04 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  1:00 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I guess they will be in the world tournament! they will rep for japan or greece..

Cool

Greece it is!

Team LeaderConfuseduzme Rikuto Owner of Ryujin Stringer-Team Ryulong/Greece

Kokurai Rikuto Owner Of Zinrita Vigor-Team Ryulong

Byakuya Seivayo Owner Of Dilong Stealth-Team Ryulobg

Gensou Nisshoku Owner Of Ddraig Smear-Team Ryulong

Hanketsu Tsuki Owner Of Charybdis Marine-Team Ryulong

OK, I guess I can add that to the European qualifiers.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Sep. 21, 2014

A Greece team having Japanese members? Its something I guess.

My African Team leader with a balance type beyblade, it's Nemean, in my fanime it's an extremely powerful beyblade and IRL it's really strong. =
[Image: why3j6.jpg]

[Image: 2ldg741.jpg]
The weight disk is infact the same one as Gaia Dragoon MS, this one is slightly modified to be heavier, not as heavy as Veomelas metal track but it can switch modes, the current mode on the picture is survival mode giving a more flywheel effect as it's outer weight is focused and this mode is fixed while switching it allows it to hang down and gravitate as defense mode, it's also a semi free spinning mode.

The wheel is filled with six metal balls for survival and shape and weight is for defense and attack.

The bottom is a balance of three types, blade for attack, the sharp for endurance and the ridge for stability and more grip.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Neo - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  3:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My African Team leader with a balance type beyblade, it's Nemean, in my fanime it's an extremely powerful beyblade and IRL it's really strong. =
[Image: why3j6.jpg]

[Image: 2ldg741.jpg]
The track is infact the same one as Gaia Dragoon MS, this one is slightly modified to be heavier, not as heavy as Veomelas metal track but it can switch modes, the current mode on the picture is survival mode giving a more flywheel effect as it's outer weight is focused and this mode is fixed while switching it allows it to hang down and gravitate as defense mode, it's also a semi free spinning mode.

The wheel is filled with six metal balls for survival and shape and weight is for defense and attack.

The bottom is a balance of three types, blade for attack, the sharp for endurance and the ridge for stability and more grip.
I believe you mean Weight Disk and not track.

Nigel Simba(This Means Lion) who is the leader of the African team =
[Image: vj9t2.jpg]

Mandrin Shiliù Shi who is the leader of the Chinese team =
[Image: 24w4r9i.jpg]

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Sep. 22, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  8:30 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:11 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hey Jinbee, are you gunna do the bey I suggested? if you are, but can't do some parts, like I said, COMPROMISE

EDIT: BWD on the bey I suggested is BearingWD not BigWD Tongue_out

I don't have the parts to make Bearings anymore, I use to but I used it for Samebi.
OK than use big wd Tongue_out
EDIT; Nigel Simba is a racist character. His appearance makes him look like an antagonist. I say it's racist because he's from africa, and his last name is Simba. If Nigel is a permanent antagonist than his team is going to be Team Garcia 2.0 now that I'm done ranting I'm going to go buy Diablo Nemesis.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 22, 2014

(Sep. 22, 2014  4:15 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:11 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hey Jinbee, are you gunna do the bey I suggested? if you are, but can't do some parts, like I said, COMPROMISE

I don't have the parts to make Bearings anymore, I use to but I used it for Samebi.
EDIT; Nigel Simba is a racist character. His appearance makes him look like an antagonist. I say it's racist because he's from africa, and his last name is Simba. If Nigel is a permanent antagonist than his team is going to be Team Garcia 2.0 now that I'm done ranting I'm going to go buy Diablo Nemesis.

Your comparing his team to team Gracy because...

Why would YOU compare both? Don't say it because he looks like an antagonist because you could have compared him to "Star Breakers" as well, why team Gracy?

No he isn't like that, his strength is pure and I based his looks on one of my friends. "Simba" means Lion which is what Nemean is. His team is one of the most powerful, but he is not an antogonist, the face I gave implies he is a strong person and isn't afraid of lots of things, please don't misinterpret the picture of the characters.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Sep. 22, 2014

Why did you need to rant about it THEN your telling us your buying Diablo Nemesis? Does it make you look like a clever wit?

Also I don't see how its racist when Russians have been the antagonists too.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 22, 2014

OK so mine is mainly Veomela, Nova owns Ryujin, MissKarat has Shakuro, ~Pharmist~ gets Aroceane, Crescent owns Reapus, and Momohimi has Samebi.

OK I'm not doing too bad, I will allow more including secondary OC from each, since I have little idea what to design next apart from my upcoming ones.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Sep. 22, 2014

(Sep. 22, 2014  7:32 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:30 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I don't have the parts to make Bearings anymore, I use to but I used it for Samebi.

Why did you need to rant about it THEN your telling us your buying Diablo Nemesis? Does it make you look like a clever wit?

First of all, the Diablo Nemesis was a big wrap up, because I'm literally getting it. I am also aware of Russian antagonists but like I said, if Nigel is a permanent antagonist it could be racist. Finally, don't question me. Just, don't.

(Sep. 22, 2014  1:52 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  4:15 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: OK than use big wd Tongue_out

First of all, the Diablo Nemesis was a big wrap up, because I'm literally getting it. I am also aware of Russian antagonists but like I said, if Nigel is a permanent antagonist it could be racist. Finally, don't question me. Just, don't.

There are no permanent antogonists in the world chamionships, Nigel is NOT an antagonist but he is more neutral then becomes more supportive, how is it worse for Nigel to be an antagonist yet its acceptable with demolition boys? In your logic it's racist if any race is an antagonist?

EDIT: Nigel is based on my friend who requested this so that's a reason I made him, it's also because he is one of my favourite character.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Sep. 22, 2014

I see...why would Jinbee be racist though? He definitely isn't.

(Sep. 22, 2014  7:15 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:30 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I don't have the parts to make Bearings anymore, I use to but I used it for Samebi.

Why would YOU compare both? Don't say it because he looks like an antagonist because you could have compared him to "Star Breakers" as well, why team Gracy?

No he isn't like that, his strength is pure and I based his looks on one of my friends. "Simba" means Lion which is what Nemean is. His team is one of the most powerful, but he is not an antogonist, the face I gave implies he is a strong person and isn't afraid of lots of things, please don't misinterpret the picture of the characters.
Sorry, I usually would picture basic antagonist they way you drew Nigel Tongue_out not trying to be a bunghole

(Sep. 22, 2014  1:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

Sorry, I usually would picture basic antagonist they way you drew Nigel Tongue_out not trying to be a bunghole

Ehh it's fine, but remember that I'm not racist and I am against it, anyways I'm getting off topic

(Sep. 22, 2014  1:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

Kira was an antagonist but all he does is smile.

(Sep. 22, 2014  1:55 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  7:32 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Why did you need to rant about it THEN your telling us your buying Diablo Nemesis? Does it make you look like a clever wit?

...I never said he was, I said the character could be :p

(Sep. 22, 2014  1:59 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  1:55 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  1:52 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: First of all, the Diablo Nemesis was a big wrap up, because I'm literally getting it. I am also aware of Russian antagonists but like I said, if Nigel is a permanent antagonist it could be racist. Finally, don't question me. Just, don't.

...I never said he was, I said the character could be :p

I think I would get warned if I knew it was offensive but decided to put it on, but if there's anything racially insensitive that I put, ask me.

I have done one called Sentet, it's good for endurance and his idea was given by KirbyRobot:
[Image: nbt1s2.jpg]

[Image: 2u6h85v.jpg]

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 22, 2014

(Sep. 22, 2014  11:15 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I have done one called Sentet, it's good for endurance and his idea was given by KirbyRobot:

Looks amazing!

Probably Gonna Do Zirnita Stealth soon

(Sep. 22, 2014  11:18 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  11:15 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I have done one called Sentet, it's good for endurance and his idea was given by KirbyRobot:

Looks amazing!

Probably Gonna Do Zirnita Stealth soon

Heh thanks a lot, I wasn't sure what a Sentet was even by research so I hope I wasn't too far off.

It reminds me of the Incredible Hulk and Fusion Hades fused together. Fusion Hades being the shape and the Incredible Hulk being the colours (except the wheels more of a blue-green colour)

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 23, 2014

Any requests ~Pharmist~?