World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Neo - Sep. 17, 2014

(Sep. 16, 2014  11:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2014  9:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Story wise..
Why would there be an MSUV and GT...at the same time?

No they are NOT MSUV nor GT, they just take the style and design, these are not for series 1 but rather for m Beyblade Generations Fan Movie but I wanted to show these early.

I'm not doing a cliche Beyblade debut.

This is suppose to be their Mecha Sentoki incarnations like I said already about others.

DZ Metal Flame would be a better choice if you like the HMS Moreso.
TBH; HMS adaptations would make a tad more sense:

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 17, 2014

(Sep. 17, 2014  12:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2014  11:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2014  9:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Story wise..
Why would there be an MSUV and GT...at the same time?

No they are NOT MSUV nor GT, they just take the style and design, these are not for series 1 but rather for m Beyblade Generations Fan Movie but I wanted to show these early.

This is suppose to be their Mecha Sentoki incarnations like I said already about others.

I wanted to make a two sided Dranzer but I was absent of 2 sided wheels at the time:

Also the reason they are in Mecha Sentoki form I shall explain later but for now, it's like having the universe where Takao actually upgrades his to this, but this is a temporal explaination as it takes too long and it's complicated.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 17, 2014

OK this is Lusca Scale, this one is owned by one of the more powerful academy/school Beybladers.

[Image: 2qi8idl.jpg]

[Image: 2n2bsz.jpg]

It's attack type.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Sep. 17, 2014

Is it to late to ask for a blade and OC to input into the story? Reply soon, BTW gonna get part 3 of beyblade neo frontline. Also, maybe the stories can cross ways. I dunno, and I don't care. It just seems like it'd be a good idea Wink

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 18, 2014

(Sep. 17, 2014  11:42 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Is it to late to ask for a blade and OC to input into the story? Reply soon, BTW gonna get part 3 of beyblade neo frontline. Also, maybe the stories can cross ways. I dunno, and I don't care. It just seems like it'd be a good idea Wink

Its not too late because my series is no where near finished. You can make one if you want but remember that this isn't part of MFB.

A crossover?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Sep. 18, 2014

(Sep. 18, 2014  12:04 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2014  11:42 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Is it to late to ask for a blade and OC to input into the story? Reply soon, BTW gonna get part 3 of beyblade neo frontline. Also, maybe the stories can cross ways. I dunno, and I don't care. It just seems like it'd be a good idea Wink

Its not too late because my series is no where near finished. You can make one if you want but remember that this isn't part of MFB.

A crossover?
yeah, and I'll be sending dat oc and beyblade soon kkool

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Neo - Sep. 18, 2014

(Sep. 17, 2014  1:01 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2014  12:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2014  11:43 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: No they are NOT MSUV nor GT, they just take the style and design, these are not for series 1 but rather for m Beyblade Generations Fan Movie but I wanted to show these early.

I wanted to make a two sided Dranzer but I was absent of 2 sided wheels at the time:

Also the reason they are in Mecha Sentoki form I shall explain later but for now, it's like having the universe where Takao actually upgrades his to this, but this is a temporal explaination as it takes too long and it's complicated.
I'd highly suggest making a Dragoon GT Adaptation as well.
Then you can do MSUV and MF as upgrades or such.
Plus, DZGT should have the G Decal detail. Just sayin'.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 18, 2014

(Sep. 18, 2014  4:07 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2014  1:01 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2014  12:30 AM)Neo Wrote: DZ Metal Flame would be a better choice if you like the HMS Moreso.

I'd highly suggest making a Dragoon GT Adaptation as well.
Then you can do MSUV and MF as upgrades or such.
Plus, DZGT should have the G Decal detail. Just sayin'.

They're not suppose to be adaptations of the actual Beyblades. They're just suppose to get ideas from them and also, if I had an available Burn wheel then I would maybe use it but I don't...and no, I don't have the pieces required for the other upgrades.

OK just to update again, the beyblade names I have given so far are probably not their full names, but I'm trying to think of innovative names rather than the MFB names for each part.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 18, 2014

(Sep. 18, 2014  5:55 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: OK just to update again, the beyblade names I have given so far are probably not their full names, but I'm trying to think of innovative names rather than the MFB names for each part.
Just create the beys and brainstorm

Names for beys:
Charybdis Marine

Lycan Fenrir

Zirnitra Vigor

Firebird Searing

Arion Stampede

Balaur Vicious

Dilong Sky

Cyhyraeth Fear

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 19, 2014

(Sep. 18, 2014  11:14 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2014  5:55 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: OK just to update again, the beyblade names I have given so far are probably not their full names, but I'm trying to think of innovative names rather than the MFB names for each part.

Names for beys:
Charybdis Marine

Lycan Fenrir

Zirnitra Vigor

Firebird Searing

Arion Stampede

Balaur Vicious

Dilong Sky

Cyhyraeth Fear

Sky is already used by Simurgh Sky. Also, have you thought of what the owners are like? I may not make all of them.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 19, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  7:37 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2014  11:14 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:

Names for beys:
Charybdis Marine

Lycan Fenrir

Zirnitra Vigor

Firebird Searing

Arion Stampede

Balaur Vicious

Dilong Sky

Cyhyraeth Fear

Sky is already used by Simurgh Sky. Also, have you thought of what the owners are like? I may not make all of them.

No not yet

I will think of some by the end of the day

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 20, 2014

This is Zhuyin, it's a Defense type beyblade owned by a Chinese girl called Mandrin:
[Image: a32pfm.jpg]

[Image: 20kdrsz.jpg]

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Sep. 20, 2014

Hey Jinbee, are you gunna do the bey I suggested? if you are, but can't do some parts, like I said, COMPROMISE

EDIT: BWD on the bey I suggested is BearingWD not BigWD Tongue_out

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 20, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  8:11 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hey Jinbee, are you gunna do the bey I suggested? if you are, but can't do some parts, like I said, COMPROMISE

EDIT: BWD on the bey I suggested is BearingWD not BigWD Tongue_out

I don't have the parts to make Bearings anymore, I use to but I used it for Samebi.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 20, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  9:58 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: This is Zhuyin, it's a Defense type beyblade owned by a Chinese girl called Mandrin:

Im guessing this one is designed after Zhuque?

Anyways got some names for bladers

Ookami Kiba Owner Of Lycan Fenrir

Kokurai Rikuto Older Brother of Suzme Rikuto and Owner Of Zinrita Vigor-Team East

Byakuya Seivayo Owner Of Dilong Stealth-Team East

Gensou Nisshoku Owner Of Ddraig Smear-Team East

Hanketsu Tsuki Owner Of Charybdis Marine-Team East

(Sep. 20, 2014  8:49 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  9:58 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: This is Zhuyin, it's a Defense type beyblade owned by a Chinese girl called Mandrin:

Kokurai Rikuto Older Brother of Suzme Rikuto and Owner Of Zinrita Vigor-Team East

Byakuya Seivayo Owner Of Dilong Stealth-Team East

Gensou Nisshoku Owner Of Ddraig Smear-Team East

Hanketsu Tsuki Owner Of Charybdis Marine-Team East

Team East is the main protagonist team...

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ItsToeTime! - Sep. 20, 2014

you made all these yourself? i like them, keep it up because your series looks potentially good and it looks promising.

Fan OC and general rules here:
.Please do not make characters that overpower everyone like Ryuga does, or even Sakyo because that is boring.
.Unless your OC isn't canon to my series, no-one is allowed to be on Team East because I already have 7 members there which is it's maximum. You can have an OC as it's own Beyblader and in a few cases in Team North, West and South but some roles are taken and all teams already had Team Leaders.
.Do not suggest Beyblades 4D or Zero G parts which are beyond Wave 1 until I manage to get them of if anyone donates one.
.Please don't suggest gimmicks that are impossible to make by function UNLESS it's only for looks.
.Do not overuse names or beasts etc.
.Do not overuse any of the Special Bottom Series bottoms unless I say it's OK.
.Please don't treat this too much like MFB, like calling these "Energy Ring", or use any plots like "Battle Bladers" etc.
.Any Beyblades I make based on previous Beyblade motifs like "Dranzer" are usually owned by that owner, but what I make are NOT Mecha Sentoki versions of the Beyblade I'm making based on, e.g. my Dragoon or Dranzer do have looks BASED on their previous incarnations but are NOT total remakes of them.

These rules will also be set up in the first post.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  8:55 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:49 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:

Kokurai Rikuto Older Brother of Suzme Rikuto and Owner Of Zinrita Vigor-Team Ryulong

Byakuya Seivayo Owner Of Dilong Stealth-Team Ryulong

Gensou Nisshoku Owner Of Ddraig Smear-Team Ryulong

Hanketsu Tsuki Owner Of Charybdis Marine-Team Ryulong

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  12:46 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:55 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  8:49 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Im guessing this one is designed after Zhuque?

Kokurai Rikuto Older Brother of Suzme Rikuto and Owner Of Zinrita Vigor-Team Ryulong

Byakuya Seivayo Owner Of Dilong Stealth-Team Ryulong

Gensou Nisshoku Owner Of Ddraig Smear-Team Ryulong

Hanketsu Tsuki Owner Of Charybdis Marine-Team Ryulong

Why did you quote my posts without a comment?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 20, 2014  10:28 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Fan OC and general rules here:
.Please do not make characters that overpower everyone like Ryuga does, or even Sakyo because that is boring.
.Unless your OC isn't canon to my series, no-one is allowed to be on Team East because I already have 7 members there which is it's maximum. You can have an OC as it's own Beyblader and in a few cases in Team North, West and South but some roles are taken and all teams already had Team Leaders.
.Do not suggest Beyblades 4D or Zero G parts which are beyond Wave 1 until I manage to get them of if anyone donates one.
.Please don't suggest gimmicks that are impossible to make by function UNLESS it's only for looks.
.Please don't treat this too much like MFB, like calling these "Energy Ring", or use any plots like "Battle Bladers" etc.
.Any Beyblades I make based on previous Beyblade motifs like "Dranzer" are usually owned by that owner, but what I make are NOT Mecha Sentoki versions of the Beyblade I'm making based on, e.g. my Dragoon or Dranzer do have looks BASED on their previous incarnations but are NOT total remakes of them.

I apologize..I did not know team east was taken

Since you used my idea for Ryujin..Doesnt that mean i get some ownship of Ryujin?

I created these names to help you..not aggravate you...

Let people help with idea's

And if I can remember you have no idea's for season 2...

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 21, 2014  12:49 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:

Since you used my idea for Ryujin..Doesnt that mean i get some ownship of Ryujin?

The rules aren't applied to just you, it's for everyone and I know you are trying to help.

Ryujin isn't mine, it's yours isn't it?

(Sep. 21, 2014  12:52 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:49 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:

The rules aren't applied to just you, it's for everyone and I know you are trying to help.

Yup!

Anyway..I changed the name to Team Ryulong (Sorta like the White Tigers of Mecha Sentoki)

(Sep. 21, 2014  12:54 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:52 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2014  12:49 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I apologize..I did not know team east was taken

Yup!

Anyway..I changed the name to Team Ryulong (Sorta like the White Tigers of Mecha Sentoki)

What series is this team in?
Anyhow my second series MIGHT be a World Chamionship as cliche as that sounds, Mandrin is the leader of the Chinese(Or Just Asian) team.