World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Cyvern - Oct. 23, 2014

Got part 3 of Neo Frontline up, so feel free to check it out Tongue_out
Also, can't wait 'till episode 1 is completely finished, and when episode 2 comes out that will be SO EXITING!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Neo - Oct. 23, 2014

(Oct. 21, 2014  11:11 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Here's Narasimha, Kazuta's other request, sorry it took so long:
Narasimha =
[Image: 2s1lzdh.jpg]

[Image: 295bnud.jpg]

A DGF SAR loss Unhappy

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 23, 2014

(Oct. 23, 2014  6:05 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  11:11 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Here's Narasimha, Kazuta's other request, sorry it took so long:
Narasimha =
[Image: 2s1lzdh.jpg]

[Image: 295bnud.jpg]

A DGF SAR loss Unhappy

Not really a loss because I don't use it and I do have spares.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 24, 2014

(Oct. 23, 2014  5:04 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Got part 3 of Neo Frontline up, so feel free to check it out Tongue_out
Also, can't wait 'till episode 1 is completely finished, and when episode 2 comes out that will be SO EXITING!

why do you keep saying neo frontline part 3 is out? your own thread and sig is enough.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 24, 2014

OK after the abomination that was my first draft, I took some advice and edited it a bit, so if anyone has any issues with it, let me know.

Quotation marks indicate someone talking, none quotation marks are actions and bolded actions are for the multiples of people.

Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Episode 1:

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 24, 2014

(Oct. 23, 2014  12:44 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  1:54 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  5:42 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote: a fan series! that's awesome,(cool anime characters btw) I'm a anime type of person myself, I even do anime art, all that aside I might want to be in this series (if I can)... but anyways everything I saw so far in this thread made me want to just say hi Grin

cant wait to see it dude!
[Image: B1d2K8K.jpg] Now you can!!! here it is.

didn't notice but I love this oc drawing, it's really nice, the design is kinda cool, it reminds me of tsubasa with messier hair.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Kidd Ragnarok - Oct. 24, 2014

Thanks Grin I got the inspiration of tsubasa/Doji infused together, but I'm still stuck on the eye color any ideas?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Jinbee - Oct. 24, 2014

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:27 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote: Thanks Grin I got the inspiration of tsubasa/Doji infused together, but I'm still stuck on the eye color any ideas?

I want to say brownish-orange but I'm not so sure.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Out] - Kidd Ragnarok - Oct. 24, 2014

So like a tan color?

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:30 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote: So like a tan color?

your oc better watch out for denny and her beyblade Perito stag, have you seen Perito stag btw?

I'd say it's the same brown as honey but less golden and more brown.

Or an amber that's darker.

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:32 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:

your oc better watch out for denny and her beyblade Perito stag, have you seen Perito stag btw?
No I haven't ,but since you told me I'll make sure my oc will not lose(mabye).

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:45 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  1:32 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:

No I haven't ,but since you told me I'll make sure my oc will not lose(mabye).

Ah don't worry, she's always like that Tongue_out

Oh, well thats cool now I know more about her. Btw will my guy be a bad guy or more like in between good and bad or like in the anime when you are bad and then realize that being good is great.

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:58 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote: Oh, well thats cool now I know more about her. Btw will my guy be a bad guy or more like in between good and bad or like in the anime when you are bad and then realize that being good is great.

Depends what role you want, it's your choice if you want to be good, bad or neutral because it's your OC.

Since he looks like he could be a menacing person I might want him as a bad guy at first but then turns to one of those neutral people like in the anime.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Updated] - Jinbee - Oct. 24, 2014

(Oct. 24, 2014  2:11 AM)Dranzyan Driger Wrote: Since he looks like he could be a menacing person I might want him as a bad guy at first but then turns to one of neutral person.

Sure, but be sure to read my OC rules on first post, since I can be picky at times.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Updated] - Kidd Ragnarok - Oct. 24, 2014

That's fine you can choose If you want.To tell you the truth I don't mind one single bit Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Updated] - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 24, 2014

which one will you do next? you should do driger or draciel Mecha Sentoki.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Updated] - Jinbee - Oct. 24, 2014

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:46 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: which one will you do next? you should do driger or draciel Mecha Sentoki.

I actually have started on Driger but never finished yet, and as for Draciel, I got no idea for it's wheel.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade [Episode 1 Updated] - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 24, 2014

(Oct. 24, 2014  1:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  1:46 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: which one will you do next? you should do driger or draciel Mecha Sentoki.

I actually have started on Driger but never finished yet, and as for Draciel, I got no idea for it's wheel.

oh that's cool, anyways remember what i said in the PM when you make the second episode.

(Oct. 24, 2014  5:52 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  1:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

oh that's cool, anyways remember what i said in the PM when you make the second episode.

Oh yeah, don't worry about it, I won't do what he suggested his series to influence with ours.

(Oct. 24, 2014  9:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  5:52 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  1:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I actually have started on Driger but never finished yet, and as for Draciel, I got no idea for it's wheel.

Oh yeah, don't worry about it, I won't do what he suggested his series to influence with ours.

great, btw what tier would you say the wheels narasimha and the springy one is?

(Oct. 24, 2014  9:48 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  9:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  5:52 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: oh that's cool, anyways remember what i said in the PM when you make the second episode.

From what I found, I believe it's in one tier which is defense, and in Defense I'd say it's probably tier 3, while the rest it doesn't have one.

This is going to be the beyblade of the main antagonist of Series 1:

[Image: 296hyqs.jpg]

(Oct. 24, 2014  9:54 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  9:48 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2014  9:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Oh yeah, don't worry about it, I won't do what he suggested his series to influence with ours.

From what I found, I believe it's in one tier which is defense, and in Defense I'd say it's probably tier 3, while the rest it doesn't have one.

This is going to be the beyblade of the main antagonist of Series 1:

[Image: 296hyqs.jpg]

Aww your not going to show it? Can't wait to see it though.