World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 11, 2014

Aww this series look cool, I want to join too! Is it too late?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 11, 2014

(Oct. 11, 2014  12:29 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: Aww this series look cool, I want to join too! Is it too late?

Don't worry it's not too late to join Smile if you want an OC PM me for one.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - HolyPhoenix5 - Oct. 11, 2014

great, thanks Smile

I want to make a oc, her name is Denny hanasaki, her hair is dark blonde and two sides are tied with cherry hair bobbles and wavy hair, she wears a lylic jacket and blue pants, and pink boots, she owns a bey called Perito Stag, i want it either stamina or balance thx

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 11, 2014

(Oct. 11, 2014  12:53 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: great, thanks Smile

I want to make a oc, her name is Denny hanasaki, her hair is dark blonde and two sides are tied with cherry hair bobbles and wavy hair, she wears a lylic jacket and blue pants, and pink boots, she owns a bey called Perito Stag, i want it either stamina or balance thx

Ok sure, I will try finish this as quick as I can, but the character seems interesting.

thanks a lot! my character is a super strong blader, watch out Nova, pharmist, kirby, Denny will beat you all around! >Grin

you too jinbee!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Oct. 11, 2014

(Oct. 11, 2014  1:39 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: thanks a lot! my character is a super strong blader, watch out Nova, pharmist, kirby, Denny will beat you all around! >Grin

you too jinbee!

...Huh? I dunno about that, you also have Momohimi and MissKarat to go through but I'm sure your just as good Smile

(Oct. 11, 2014  1:39 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: thanks a lot! my character is a super strong blader, watch out Nova, pharmist, kirby, Denny will beat you all around! >Grin

you too jinbee!

Ehhh, not sure about that...

I have Veomela, Soliete, Cheno, Nemean and Shaman and more to unleash on you! :l

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Oct. 11, 2014

I have Aroceane, Momohimi has Samebi and MissKarat has Shakuro (MissKarat is a girl but has a male OC)

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Oct. 11, 2014

I have Ryujin,Narasimha and Alectryon to release Two Gods And a bird made from lightning

(Oct. 11, 2014  2:34 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I have Ryujin,Narasimha and Alectryon to release Two Gods And a bird made from lightning

Yeah yeah...

thats just me being competitive, but everyone should still watch out for Perito, I will ram Ryujin out the way and eliminate your flames!

Jus cuz I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm weak so watch your back!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 11, 2014

(Oct. 11, 2014  3:00 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  2:34 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I have Ryujin,Narasimha and Alectryon to release Two Gods And a bird made from lightning

Yeah yeah...

thats just me being competitive, but everyone should still watch out for Perito, I will ram Ryujin out the way and eliminate your flames!

Thats a pretty snazzy performance there. You seem like a fun challenge and I'll happily take you on.

@JinbeeTheShark Long time no see buddy!

Yeah yeah...

What exactly is a Perito?

(Oct. 11, 2014  3:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Yeah yeah...

it's like a magical deer with wings, it's an agile and fast creature. Smile

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Oct. 11, 2014

(Oct. 11, 2014  3:23 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:00 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: Yeah yeah...

Like my old partner,Arion,A deer

I will analyze every part of your bey and create the ultimate bey!

(Oct. 11, 2014  3:59 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:23 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What exactly is a Perito?

Yeah, well you don't know the power of teamwork cuz me, jinbee, karat and Pharmist will team up and defeat you no matter what!

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:07 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:59 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:23 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: it's like a magical deer with wings, it's an agile and fast creature. Smile

Yeah, well you don't know the power of teamwork cuz me, jinbee, karat and Pharmist will team up and defeat you no matter what!
Actually..Jinbee,Momohimi,Pharmist and I are on a team…your on your own

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - MissKarat - Oct. 11, 2014

Actually, I haven't decided if I will join. Should I join Nøᴠor HolyPhoenix5?

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:08 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:07 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  3:59 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Like my old partner,Arion,A deer

Are you seriously want three against me? Not everyone is that good, are you any good by yourself?

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:14 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:08 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:07 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: Yeah, well you don't know the power of teamwork cuz me, jinbee, karat and Pharmist will team up and defeat you no matter what!

Are you seriously want three against me? Not everyone is that good, are you any good by yourself?
I don't know…I can't say I'm pro nor bad,guess you guys will have to see for yourself!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 11, 2014

Oh you should join us MissKarat. But this isn't canon to the series right?

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:16 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:14 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:08 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Actually..Jinbee,Momohimi,Pharmist and I are on a team…your on your own

I don't know…I can't say I'm pro nor bad,guess you guys will have to see for yourself!

the only thing I will make you see is a black out when my super attack function of "Jet wind Stag" unleashes.

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:18 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:16 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:14 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: Are you seriously want three against me? Not everyone is that good, are you any good by yourself?

the only thing I will make you see is a black out when my super attack function of "Jet wind Stag" unleashes.

Well at least you got the "function" name right, and not just call it a "special move".

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:17 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Oh you should join us MissKarat. But this isn't canon to the series right?
Yeah your right!

Veomela,Sambei,Shakuro,Aerocane and Narasimha! Ultimate power!

Veomela = Volcano
Samebi = Water
Shakuro = Shadow
Aroceane = Ice
Narasimha = (Kinda Forgot but it must have been good0

All those elements combined make... ugh.... wow I am not sure.

(Oct. 11, 2014  4:21 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:17 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Oh you should join us MissKarat. But this isn't canon to the series right?
Yeah your right!

Veomela,Sambei,Shakuro,Aerocane and Narasimha! Ultimate power!

Its spelt 'Samebi' and 'Aroceane' dear. But yes, it will be ultimate power.