World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread) (/Thread-My-Beyblade-Fan-Series-Mecha-Sentoki-Beyblade-Mods-Episodes-In-Other-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Sep. 23, 2014

I'll inform you if I have any suggestions.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 25, 2014

So whats going to happen in season 3 of Mecha Sentoki?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 25, 2014

(Sep. 25, 2014  7:20 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: So whats going to happen in season 3 of Mecha Sentoki?

I'm making new protagonists for that, well except for maybe Kenichi so if you want a new protagonist go ahead dude.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Sep. 25, 2014

(Sep. 25, 2014  7:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:20 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: So whats going to happen in season 3 of Mecha Sentoki?

I'm making new protagonists for that, well except for maybe Kenichi so if you want a new protagonist go ahead dude.
I think Suzme will stay until I figure out a new character

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 25, 2014

(Sep. 25, 2014  7:38 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Well I need some help on the rival like character in particular.

You can keep the old ones, the older members of mine are still in the series but I made a new set of characters for the third series. Characters from previous series are still around so don't worry.

I made my custom bb-10 like stadium, I know it's not the real thing but it's all I can do for the time since I can't get a real one so this is like my testing stadium and t works pretty well IMO.

[Image: 2qwnb7t.jpg]

(Sep. 25, 2014  7:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:38 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I'm making new protagonists for that, well except for maybe Kenichi so if you want a new protagonist go ahead dude.

You can keep the old ones, the older members of mine are still in the series but I made a new set of characters for the third series. Characters from previous series are still around so don't worry.

I made my custom bb-10 like stadium, I know it's not the real thing but it's all I can do for the time since I can't get a real one so this is like my testing stadium and t works pretty well IMO.

Looks amazing!

I have a couple characters you could use as a rival

Evolution of beys:

Ryujin Vermillion-Team Ryulong

Zinrita Greif -Team Ryulong

Dilong Gamma -Team Ryulobg

Ddraig Geizer-Team Ryulong

Charybdis Genesis-Team Ryulong

(Sep. 25, 2014  8:12 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:38 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: I think Suzme will stay until I figure out a new character

Looks amazing!

Evolution of beys:

Interesting, heh it's like a G Series with all the names aside Ryujin, I may do the same I'm not sure.

I'll consider it.

(Sep. 25, 2014  8:15 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  8:12 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  7:41 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Well I need some help on the rival like character in particular.

Looks amazing!

Evolution of beys:

Interesting, heh it's like a G Series with all the names aside Ryujin, I may do the same I'm not sure.

I'll consider it.
Literally creating my second OC'S beyblade,Lycanair Fenrir

Probably gonna make Zirimat (Mix between Zirnita and Tiamat) tomorrow or on monday

(Sep. 25, 2014  11:08 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  8:15 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2014  8:12 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Looks amazing!

Evolution of beys:

I'll consider it.
Literally creating my second OC'S beyblade,Lycanair Fenrir

Probably gonna make Zirimat (Mix between Zirnita and Tiamat) tomorrow or on monday

I have started 2/6 of the main protagonists, Lucy and Sebastian, Lucy is sassy and sometimes feisty, Sebastian is smart and and rivals his intelligence with Aian Meisu, he is sometimes modest but sometimes full of himself but not a jerk.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Cyvern - Sep. 26, 2014

(Sep. 22, 2014  11:26 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  11:18 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  11:15 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I have done one called Sentet, it's good for endurance and his idea was given by KirbyRobot:
[Image: nbt1s2.jpg]

[Image: 2u6h85v.jpg]
Looks amazing!

Probably Gonna Do Zirnita Stealth soon

Heh thanks a lot, I wasn't sure what a Sentet was even by research so I hope I wasn't too far off.
Sentet was actually something crossed with Scorpio, but scorpions aren't my thing, that's why I request Ares face with the Pegasus wings as swords Tongue_out

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 26, 2014

(Sep. 26, 2014  2:00 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  11:26 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2014  11:18 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Looks amazing!

Probably Gonna Do Zirnita Stealth soon

Heh thanks a lot, I wasn't sure what a Sentet was even by research so I hope I wasn't too far off.
Sentet was actually something crossed with Scorpio, but scorpions aren't my thing, that's why I request Ares face with the Pegasus wings as swords Tongue_out

I'll change it later, I just to find a printer or know how to draw Ares face.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Sep. 30, 2014

My update on Shakuro's stickers, IMO the red track and bottom looks better than blue, looks really nice and it was MissKarats idea.

[Image: fk07wy.jpg]

[Image: pygwi.jpg]

BTW I'm so sorry for not posting episode 1 yet but I am still planning and I'm very busy in college so I didn't have the time.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Oct. 01, 2014

(Sep. 30, 2014  10:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My update on Shakuro's stickers, IMO the red track and bottom looks better than blue, looks really nice and it was MissKarats idea.

BTW I'm so sorry for not posting episode 1 yet but I am still planning and I'm very busy in college so I didn't have the time.
Other than the ifrit face,it looks amazing!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 01, 2014

(Oct. 01, 2014  12:46 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2014  10:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My update on Shakuro's stickers, IMO the red track and bottom looks better than blue, looks really nice and it was MissKarats idea.

Other than the ifrit face,it looks amazing!

It's only a temporal face till I make the sticker of it, but thanks!

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 05, 2014

Firebird =
[Image: qqtyfn.jpg]

[Image: 2uqj2q0.jpg]

Owner is one of the main protagonists and is one of the 1/6 member of the main team, and is probably 4/5th strongest.

This one is a variable type, I filed the wheel for better survival and destabilising and the track is modified to a hexagon, under the name "Variable Hexagon", a balance of each.

As for episode 1, I decided I will do five at once, but I will release it once I finish the first five.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Oct. 05, 2014

(Oct. 05, 2014  12:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Firebird =

Owner is one of the main protagonists and is one of the 1/6 member of the main team, and is probably 4/5th strongest.

This one is a variable type, I filed the wheel for better survival and destabilising and the track is modified to a hexagon, under the name "Variable Hexagon", a balance of each.

As for episode 1, I decided I will do five at once, but I will release it once I finish the first five.
Looks really nice!

also whats gonna be the evolution of Shaman Saber?

Shaman Blade? Shaman Sword?

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 05, 2014

(Oct. 05, 2014  12:21 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2014  12:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Firebird =

Looks really nice!

also whats gonna be the evolution of Shaman Saber?

Shaman Blade? Shaman Sword?

Once I got some parts, I will, and thanks.

Sorry for delaying the chapters but I just had to finish off these.

Anyhow got any ideas for characters? I mean one of the new main characters, as we have 3/6 members made, not counting Kenichi.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Oct. 05, 2014

Hmmmm..I actually really good at making characters

Narasimha Sage Owner:Kaze Kurokiba (Wind Blackfang translated) also,suzme dies and gets reborn as this character

Charybdis Submerge Owner:Mizu Rifurekushon (translated to Water and Reflection) kinda like the Kenta/Max of the series,the Runt

Thanatos Void Owner:Akuma Kage (translated into demon shadow) Akuma is a dark,gloomy and gothic kind of kid but under all that is a nice kind person

Alectryon Sound Owner:Inazuma Burēdo (translated into lightning blade) Inazuma is a zippy young girl who happens to have a crush on Kaze.Although she is zippy,she is calm and collected as well.

Astraeus Star Owner:Hoshi Kami (translated into star god) he is mysterious

(Oct. 05, 2014  12:50 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Hmmmm..I actually really good at making characters

Narasimha Sage Owner:Kaze Kurokiba (Wind Blackfang translated) also,suzme dies and gets reborn as this character

Charybdis Submerge Owner:Mizu Rifurekushon (translated to Water and Reflection) kinda like the Kenta/Max of the series,the Runt

Thanatos Void Owner:Akuma Kage (translated into demon shadow) Akuma is a dark,gloomy and gothic kind of kid but under all that is a nice kind person

Alectryon Sound Owner:Inazuma Burēdo (translated into lightning blade) Inazuma is a zippy young girl who happens to have a crush on Kaze.Although she is zippy,she is calm and collected as well.

Make and get Kaze and Inazuma, now!

I'm joking but seriously, those two are what I want.

Also my owner of Firebird will be named Tochi Supairaru(Torch Spiral), he is fairly confident, fairly kind but can be harder and more serious, he can also act fun at times so he is basically a mixed bag.

EDIT: As for the other characters, they are also main characters but I don't have much room for the new main seven so is it OK if they are characters the help out a lot?

Asides from whichever two you pick of course though I like Kaze and Inazuma, they seem the most interesting and least cliche.

(Oct. 05, 2014  12:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2014  12:50 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote: Hmmmm..I actually really good at making characters

Also my owner of Firebird will be named Tochi Supairaru(Torch Spiral), he is fairly confident, fairly kind but can be harder and more serious, he can also act fun at times so he is basically a mixed bag.

EDIT: As for the other characters, they are also main characters but I don't have much room for the new main seven so is it OK if they are characters the help out a lot?

Asides from whichever two you pick of course though I like Kaze and Inazuma, they seem the most interesting and least cliche.
Awesome!

thanks for letting me help!

(Oct. 05, 2014  2:31 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2014  12:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Awesome!

Just be sure to draw them for me, or at least give clear and intricate descriptions on the PM so I can draw them.

(Oct. 05, 2014  2:39 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2014  2:31 AM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2014  12:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Make and get Kaze and Inazuma, now!

Awesome!

Just be sure to draw them for me, or at least give clear and intricate descriptions on the PM so I can draw them.
Okay cool!

Ill draw them and pm you the details

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 06, 2014

Beyblade Pegasis Stallion, this version of Pegasis is NOT owned by Gingka Hagane, this is owned by a female student in the Beyblade East Academy named Peggy (No Last Name Yet).
[Image: 21eaoi.jpg]

[Image: 257g3v5.jpg]

Also here's Hexastar, it's owned by Antonio, who is an ameteur Beyblader, think of this as a generic beyblade, it's simple, extremely light, very weak, unbelievably recoily and pointless however I love this beyblade just because it's so bad, not to mention simple and basic, the metal disk is free spinning and can flip modes and yep it's plastic part is from Proto Nemesis.

[Image: 20ra87l.jpg]

[Image: 16912fp.jpg]

Here's the attack mode, while the mode above is defense, though the mode below is it's default mode.
[Image: 296jdi1.jpg]

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Classik - Oct. 06, 2014

(Oct. 06, 2014  4:04 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Beyblade Pegasis Stallion, this version of Pegasis is NOT owned by Gingka Hagane, this is owned by a female student in the Beyblade East Academy named Peggy (No Last Name Yet).

Also here's Hexastar, it's owned by Antonio, who is an ameteur Beyblader, think of this as a generic beyblade, it's simple, extremely light, very weak, unbelievably recoily and pointless however I love this beyblade just because it's so bad, not to mention simple and basic, the metal disk is free spinning and can flip modes and yep it's plastic part is from Proto Nemesis.

Here's the attack mode, while the mode above is defense, though the mode below is it's default mode.
I gotta say,Pegasus Stallion looks really nice

Anywho,Ive got some new and fresh idea's I would like to discuss Smile

Also,Ive come up with a new antagonist for the series,Drey Flux and his bey Laufey Frost,leader of Team Norse Hammer,The irish team.

RE: My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki/Senshi Beyblade (Gears Turbo Beyblade) - Jinbee - Oct. 06, 2014

(Oct. 06, 2014  8:15 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2014  4:04 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Beyblade Pegasis Stallion, this version of Pegasis is NOT owned by Gingka Hagane, this is owned by a female student in the Beyblade East Academy named Peggy (No Last Name Yet).

I gotta say,Pegasus Stallion looks really nice

Anywho,Ive got some new and fresh idea's I would like to discuss Smile

Also,Ive come up with a new antagonist for the series,Drey Flux and his bey Laufey Frost,leader of Team Norse Hammer,The irish team.

I would accept this but this particular season isn't a world championships.