World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Plastics FTW! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Plastics FTW! (/Thread-Plastics-FTW)

Plastics FTW! - OldSchool™ - Jul. 06, 2014

Hiya = )
I started out when Beyblade was new and was loads of fun. All the combo's, winning, losing, cheating, gloating, broken beys. Ah, fun times, fun times...
I had loads of plastic Habro beys. Last year brought em to my cousins place and left them there. Now they are missing xD

Anyways, I just found out that this WBO existed a few weeks ago. If I had known earlier, I would have gotten back into Beyblading a lot earlier.
Bought a few MFB off Kijiji. Learning all these new terms for the parts may take me some time. Bey names are another issue entirely. But I'll learn.

I live in Brampton and dunno if there are any bladers out here.
I'll most likely be at the next High Park meet. See you there Joyful_3

RE: Plastics FTW! - LMAO - Jul. 06, 2014

Hey! I'm from Toronto! We have a lot of Toronto tournament and even have one coming up on July 20th!

Welcome to the WBO!

RE: Plastics FTW! - DRAGON KING - Jul. 06, 2014

(Jul. 06, 2014  4:59 PM)OldShoolâ„¢ Wrote: Hiya = )
I started out when Beyblade was new and was loads of fun. All the combo's, winning, losing, cheating, gloating, broken beys. Ah, fun times, fun times...
I had loads of plastic Habro beys. Last year brought em to my cousins place and left them there. Now they are missing xD

Anyways, I just found out that this WBO existed a few weeks ago. If I had known earlier, I would have gotten back into Beyblading a lot earlier.
Bought a few MFB off Kijiji. Learning all these new terms for the parts may take me some time. Bey names are another issue entirely. But I'll learn.

I live in Brampton and dunno if there are any bladers out here.
I'll most likely be at the next High Park meet. See you there Joyful_3
Plastics/HMS are the shiz, which did u have?

There aren't really WBO high park meetings, but there will be tournaments coming up if that's what you mean!

RE: Plastics FTW! - OldSchool™ - Jul. 06, 2014

(Jul. 06, 2014  5:01 PM)LMAO Wrote: Hey! I'm from Toronto! We have a lot of Toronto tournament and even have one coming up on July 20th!

Welcome to the WBO!

Thank you!

(Jul. 06, 2014  5:02 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Plastics/HMS are the shiz, which did u have?

There aren't really WBO high park meetings, but there will be tournaments coming up if that's what you mean!

The original classics. I had all the faves and then the funky looking ones like trygle etc. We stopped when HMS came out.
Yes, I meant the toruneys. I'm likely to show up to those at the least each month = )

RE: Plastics FTW! - Kai-V - Jul. 07, 2014

Just by the way, you spelt your username "Shool".

RE: Plastics FTW! - Neo - Jul. 07, 2014

I love you already <3 Grin
Plastics are life! Welcome!

RE: Plastics FTW! - Ocean - Jul. 07, 2014

(Jul. 07, 2014  2:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just by the way, you spelt your username "Shool".

Was that intentional? If so, I like it.

I can help you with MFB. I'm sure you'l make lots of friends.

GL and welcome to the WBO!

RE: Plastics FTW! - Tri - Jul. 07, 2014

Beywiki would be a better resource to learn from than a member alone, haha ...

Anyways, welcome!

RE: Plastics FTW! - DRAGON KING - Jul. 07, 2014

(Jul. 07, 2014  3:13 AM)Tr! Wrote: Beywiki would be a better resource to learn from than a member alone, haha ...

Anyways, welcome!

He was just offering his help, beywiki doesn't have everything...

RE: Plastics FTW! - Tri - Jul. 07, 2014

More so than him alone is what I'm getting at. Saying stuff like PM me for questions or help keeps people away from looking in the necessary threads/resources and possibly spreading false information.

Beywiki ftw.

RE: Plastics FTW! - Neo - Jul. 07, 2014

Actually BeyWiki isn't always right.
Plastics are unpredictable. Every part is amazing in its own right. He seems experienced!
But we shouldn't discuss this on a intro thread.

RE: Plastics FTW! - OldSchool™ - Jul. 09, 2014

Everyone is so friendly. Thanks for the great welcome Joyful_3

RE: Plastics FTW! - Neo - Jul. 09, 2014

(Jul. 09, 2014  6:08 PM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Every is so friendly. Thanks for the great welcome Joyful_3

Are you kidding?
You're amazawesoming.

RE: Plastics FTW! - djspida5 - Jul. 10, 2014

welcome to WBO! you'll find that there are still some people in the community from the olden days as well, my self included. have fun and enjoy your stay!