World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: Team Evil Meteo [Pennsylvania and Worldwide] (/Thread-Team-Evil-Meteo-Pennsylvania-and-Worldwide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Jul. 24, 2014

Alright then welcome to the team! I'll add you to the OP.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Darkflare - Jul. 24, 2014

Thanks a lot!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Jul. 24, 2014

Sorry,I was training for the past 2 days.
I think you could join,if you are active and willing to go to tourneys.Do you want a sig?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Jul. 29, 2014

Guys team meeting right now!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 03, 2014

Members of Team Evil Meteo PM me immediately for our team meeting.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 04, 2014

Aren't we still on our ummmm...."Expirement"?
You just didn't reply to the last message I sent,but I guess it's time to start a new PM?
Anyways,You should start this meeting,as I have nothing to discuss except our "TSE".

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 06, 2014

Everyone seems really inactive lately what's going on?!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 06, 2014

You're the inactive oneTongue_out
Remember this,I'm always online!
Oh yeah,PM me!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 07, 2014

We need to start organizing and planning. I'm still trying to convince my folks about the New York tournament on the 23rd,but since I'm starting to go to tournaments I'm trying to figure out a way to represent the team. I was thinking about having a T-shirt with the team name on it but I'm thinking about getting a custom made jacket I don't know yet, what do you think I should so?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 07, 2014

Me and my family make custom shirts!!!!!!
ASK ME ASK ME!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 07, 2014

So what should I do?!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 07, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  12:25 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Me and my family make custom shirts!!!!!!
ASK ME ASK ME!

^DO THAT DO THAT!!!$5-$10,but $5 for you!

PM me K.K.S . But we should get the team to vote on shirts or jackets?

Nah,we shouldn't vote.What I do vote for is Darkflare off of this team!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 07, 2014  3:42 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Nah,we shouldn't vote.What I do vote for is Darkflare off of this team!
Why what happen?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 08, 2014

He can post pictures but he can't answer PM's!I vote for him to go bye-bye!Down the Drain!
Adios,Amigos!
See you in a 1000 years!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Classik - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  2:33 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: He can post pictures but he can't answer PM's!I vote for him to go bye-bye!Down the Drain!
Adios,Amigos!
See you in a 1000 years!
Just because he doesnt answer pm's does not mean you should kick him off,there might be something wrong with his pm system

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 08, 2014

That or he's been ignoring us.
He has 3 days to post in this thread or he's off the team!
We have no need for inactive members!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 11, 2014

Hey,I have a new name for this T.E.A.M!Team Evil Aspiring Meteo!
OR
Team Evil Acsending Meteo!
What do you think?

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 11, 2014

Hmm... it sounds okay but we should have a team name that shows strength power!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 12, 2014

Both of them show that.
Especially the first one!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 12, 2014

sup, I know Im not a part of your team or whatever. But I think the current name is the best of all the names mentioned. The two mentioned sound like they are over dramatic and trying to hard. Team Evil Meteo is sweet short and to the point. Kind of how you guys are trying to be. A good group of bladers coming together to take down all challengers. You have a good name. Just learn to capitalize on it and move forward from there. Once you know how to do that and get a bit more organized you guys could become a force to be reckoned with.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Classik - Aug. 12, 2014

(Aug. 12, 2014  6:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: sup, I know Im not a part of your team or whatever. But I think the current name is the best of all the names mentioned. The two mentioned sound like they are over dramatic and trying to hard. Team Evil Meteo is sweet short and to the point. Kind of how you guys are trying to be. A good group of bladers coming together to take down all challengers. You have a good name. Just learn to capitalize on it and move forward from there. Once you know how to do that and get a bit more organized you guys could become a force to be reckoned with.
Well Said

Team Evil Meteo sounds awesome! stick to it so people realize who there dealing with!

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Dark_Mousy - Aug. 12, 2014

(Aug. 12, 2014  9:28 PM)Deimos Wrote: Well Said

Team Evil Meteo sounds awesome! stick to it so people realize who there dealing with!

Another thing to take into consideration you don't want someone to take your name also. That's happened when people change usernames from time to time. YOu wouldn't want it to happen to your team.

RE: Team Evil Meteo [Worldwide] NOW RECRUITING!!! - Elite Projects - Aug. 13, 2014

D_M,YOU'RE always allowed to vote on issues within this team!
I wanted some thing for that could abbreviate T.E.A.M.You're right guys,this name should stay!
Ithought about Team Evil Meteor,but you guys are right!
Thanks a lot!