World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling New Stuff, new and used plastics and hms :) Dragoon Gt, Dragoon MF, Dranzer (/Thread-Selling-New-Stuff-new-and-used-plastics-and-hms-Dragoon-Gt-Dragoon-MF-Dranzer)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 08, 2014

manta diver sold, black grip sold, booster sold, 1 wolborg ms and dragoon ms. aaand up

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 10, 2014

bump!

tradings are welcome too. NIB and MINT HMS and Plastics

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 14, 2014

push Smile $$$

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - Sword Master - Jun. 15, 2014

Have u got any dragoon ms?

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - Neo - Jun. 15, 2014

(Jun. 15, 2014  1:02 AM)Sword Master Wrote: Have u got any dragooon ms?

Check the original post.
10 left, one sold.
Also, Dragoon*. 3 O's is the Zero-G bey. Unrelated.

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 18, 2014

thx Neo Smile

push

RE: Bloody Devil MS, Dragoon MS NIB, Death Gargolyle..lot of plastic and hms stuff - Neo - Jun. 18, 2014

(Jun. 18, 2014  7:43 PM)taxus Wrote: thx Neo Smile

push

No prob Tongue_out

Great seller guys~

RE: Desert Sphinxer, Dragoon MS NIB, Poseidon..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 20, 2014

Desert sphinxer added don't miss it!

Btw please no snowball offers... I don't want to sell a nib dragoon ms for 10€ Grin

RE: Desert Sphinxer, Dragoon MS NIB, Poseidon..lot of plastic and hms stuff - V2 - Jun. 21, 2014

Absolutely FANTASTIC seller, brilliant communication, and just a great guy to deal with over all.
I can't recommend him any more highly!

DJ - Yeah!

RE: Desert Sphinxer, Dragoon MS NIB, Poseidon..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 24, 2014

thx bro Smile

Summer Sale atm! dont miss it. and i will always put some extras in ur packages Smile

RE: Summer Sale! Desert Sphinxer, Dragoon MS NIB, Poseidon..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jun. 29, 2014

UP!

Smile

RE: Summer Sale! Desert Sphinxer, Dragoon MS NIB, Poseidon..lot of plastic and hms stuff - taxus - Jul. 04, 2014

up Smile

i listed new stuff at my ebay store Smile "worldofbeys". if u interested, contact me here, or on ebay to get a nice amount Smile

RE: Cheap new NIB Stuff! Dragoon MS, Proto grey dranzer ms and much more - taxus - Jul. 19, 2014

update: master dranzer and master dragoon and proto grey dranzer ms added

RE: Cheap new NIB Stuff! Dragoon MS, Proto grey dranzer ms and much more - taxus - Jul. 27, 2014

updated first post

RE: NIB Stuff! Dragoon MS, Proto grey dranzer ms, soon Shining god and bloody devil ms - tails375 - Aug. 02, 2014

How much for Dragoon hms

RE: NIB Stuff! Dragoon MS, Proto grey dranzer ms, soon Shining god and bloody devil ms - 6 God - Aug. 02, 2014

Here's his ebay: http://www.ebay.de/usr/worldofbeys

It's $105 there, or $95 on the WBO. For the Dragoon Ms.

RE: NIB Stuff! Dragoon MS, Proto grey dranzer ms, soon Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Aug. 19, 2014

Bump Smile

RE: NIB Dragoon GT, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Aug. 26, 2014

added a few new stuff on my ebay site Smile

RE: NIB Dragoon GT 300$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - B-Blade - Aug. 27, 2014

Awsome just got Dragoon V2 shipping was really good and bey itself was amazing, thanks for bonus bey-cards Grin

RE: NIB Dragoon GT 300$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - GrandTempo1987 - Sep. 05, 2014

Taxus, thank you so much for my beautiful HMS beyblades. You are a fantastic seller and I think we should all be grateful to you for investing so much in so many rare beyblades. Because of you, beyblades that seemed so rare and difficult to find now seem to be in plentiful supply. The package arrived super fast. You are one of the best sellers I have dealt with, if not the best.

RE: NIB Dragoon GT 300$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - Kai-V - Sep. 23, 2014

I recently purchased from taxus and everything was cool. I even accidentally sent the money way early and I still received the item just fine; he updated me as much as he could along the way. Shipping took a few days more than I am personally used to, but I think the postal services are the ones to blame, for sure.

RE: NIB Dragoon GT 300$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - Neo - Sep. 23, 2014

Great to hear taxus is liked by many :)))

Again, from my 3+ past purchases from him? Wonderful every time.

RE: NIB Dragoon GT 300$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - GrandTempo1987 - Sep. 24, 2014

Yeah I bought from taxus a second time and everything went perfectly. Really great seller.

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Sep. 30, 2014

Thanks guys! I very proud that u r all so satisfied Smile

Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT for 250$ each. More SALE, soon.

RE: NIB Dragoon and Dranzer GT 250$, used GT´s, Shining god and bloody devil ms - taxus - Oct. 21, 2014

up! Smile