World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 21, 2011  3:17 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: battle strikers are worst than mfbs because i won with my friend always who have special battle strikers

They were probably not using Battle Strikers like I do ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 21, 2011

MFB beyblades can actually lose to Series 1 Strikers because of their big size.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - H8R - Feb. 21, 2011

beyblade has all the fun but battle strikers is okay i got some today help me out i am anoob!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - sucks - Feb. 23, 2011

battle strikers just get boring after a while. beys r da bomb!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Feb. 23, 2011

I am really not certain how passively people are playing, or why they are playing like that anyway, hah.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Feb. 24, 2011

I was going to post on how I got my minotaur but then I found out about the new strikers. SR please post up pictures asap and maybe some videos on how the new launcher works.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Nano - Feb. 24, 2011

(Feb. 21, 2011  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:17 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: battle strikers are worst than mfbs because i won with my friend always who have special battle strikers

Nobody can use a spinning top like you. You're the spinning top Goddess!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Feb. 24, 2011

(Feb. 24, 2011  1:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Nobody can use a spinning top like you. You're the spinning top Goddess!

http://www.dorkly.com/comic/2520/super-mario-inception

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - demonic raven - Feb. 26, 2011

i dont like change so much and i still love beyblade and im glad they have made metal fight/fusion as it means more ppl will get into the sport

but i do belive battle strikers in a great idea i dont have one yet but im planing on getting one

the only thing i dont like is how your magnet can effect your oppenent and vise versa but apart from that i think they are great

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  5:19 AM)demonic raven Wrote: the only thing i dont like is how your magnet can effect your oppenent and vise versa but apart from that i think they are great

If you are talking about the magnets in the battle strikers effecting each other in battle then there's no worry. If there was no added weight to the battle striker ( the weapon ) there would be a serious effect ( the magnets on all the battle strikers repel to each other ). But, with that added weight it forces them down due to gravity and greatly minimizes the effect of the repelling magnets.

If you are talking about the magnets on the controllers effecting a battle striker other than your own then that would only happen if you would try to control it.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - demonic raven - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  7:19 PM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: [quote='demonic raven' pid='559260' dateline='1298693954']
the only thing i dont like is how your magnet can effect your oppenent and vise versa but apart from that i think they are great

If you are talking about the magnets in the battle strikers effecting each other in battle then there's no worry. If there was no added weight to the battle striker ( the weapon ) there would be a serious effect ( the magnets on all the battle strikers repel to each other ). But, with that added weight it forces them down due to gravity and greatly minimizes the effect of the repelling magnets.

ye thanks i was worried about it seriously affecting my gameplay

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Mar. 19, 2011

Brad's page in www.battlestrikers.com is full of spam can't you clear it up Brad, so there are only important posts like questions?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Mar. 19, 2011

Brad is rarely ever on this site, and the Battle Strikers page and their YouTube channel are simply done.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Mar. 21, 2011

Well i see Brad has posted a new blog!
Say what you will, but he sure does know how to pull off a "Just posted something after a while" Speech!

http://www.battlestrikers.com/blogDescription.php?blog_id=39&status=comment#loc

He's gotten all the kids jumping on the website! So kudos for that, Brad! But i'm glad there's activity again!

Quote:Stay tuned Battlers, because we're going to dive back into the Striker world and explore whole new ways to Battle!

Battle Strikers reborn?! Back on its feet?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 21, 2011

I trying to offend anybody, but Battle Strikers were bad. I guess it's because I am use to beyblades. I sold mine at school a while ago. I can't believe a kid gave me $30 just for an Orca and Rhino.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  6:52 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I trying to offend anybody, but Battle Strikers were bad. I guess it's because I am use to beyblades. I sold mine at school a while ago. I can't believe a kid gave me $30 just for an Orca and Rhino.

I had fun with them, the biggest disappointment to me was that I wasn't able to find any of the most recent tops in stores. The metal ones were pretty cool but I never got to try any of the pressure activated action tops.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Mar. 21, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  1:59 PM)kolosos666 Wrote: Well i see Brad has posted a new blog!
Say what you will, but he sure does know how to pull off a "Just posted something after a while" Speech!

He's gotten all the kids jumping on the website! So kudos for that, Brad! But i'm glad there's activity again!

Quote:Stay tuned Battlers, because we're going to dive back into the Striker world and explore whole new ways to Battle!

Too bad everyone is using his page as a CHATROOM!!!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  1:59 PM)kolosos666 Wrote: Well i see Brad has posted a new blog!

Biggest piece of carp I have ever heard...

I hate that site more than anything, I remember when SA was up we got the information long before that slow site updated. And how long are they going to say that the Mecha Fx is new.

IMO hes just posting something because he has to, everyone who actually knows whats going to happen after this is probably thinking the same thing.

Speaking more about the site and stuff, what was the deal with the lack of tournaments and advertisement and selling out side of UK and Canada? I remember when they first came out that had so many advertisements and now since they are 500x better everything goes down?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Apr. 06, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoYRrnFIEI

3:05 lol
it be cool if you could control the tops with the launcher

ANYWAYS

I got a HYPER-STRIKE BATTLE STRIKERS
Tournament Set (Piranha XS & Ninjitsu XS)
and 2 Starter Sets (REXER & ICEBLADE)

All for £17

Is that a good price?

It comes tomorrow I can't wait!!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Apr. 09, 2011

HYPER-STRIKE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Let me get straight to the point.

The Launchers use ripcords, winders, pullers whatever you call it.
SO NO BATTERIES!!!!!
(WHICH IS AWESOME)
BUT THEY STILL GO AT 6000 RPM

OMGOSH THAT IS FREKIN AWESOME.

BRAD I don't get it how did you do that

plus when I saw two holes I was like MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPIN but the ripcord didn't fit and I had to fit it in the other side, which just means SAME SPIN DIRECTION but just for a left-hander.

But it's possible to use Beyblade ripcords and I can then get the strikers to spin the opposite way.

Too bad they don't fit properly and the spin is really weak.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - DragoonTalon - Apr. 09, 2011

I remeber these...... I bought one and it didn't control good at all, it went too fast for my finger.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - kolosos666 - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  12:10 AM)Ultimate Wrote: HYPER-STRIKE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Let me get straight to the point.

The Launchers use ripcords, winders, pullers whatever you call it.
SO NO BATTERIES!!!!!
(WHICH IS AWESOME)
BUT THEY STILL GO AT 6000 RPM

OMGOSH THAT IS FREKIN AWESOME.

BRAD I don't get it how did you do that

plus when I saw two holes I was like MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPIN but the ripcord didn't fit and I had to fit it in the other side, which just means SAME SPIN DIRECTION but just for a left-hander.

But it's possible to use Beyblade ripcords and I can then get the strikers to spin the opposite way.

Too bad they don't fit properly and the spin is really weak.

Hey Ultimate, can you post some pics and maybe a video?! I wanna see how the ripcord and all work Grin

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Apr. 10, 2011

A video ummm maybe

but i'll get some pics

Just wanted to say the ripcord goes in vertically like a Light Launcher 2.

EDIT: Some Strikers don't come off easy when ripping, I change cores and stuff
but the Metal Wheel determines how easy it comes of

The only one that's actually hard to rip even when you give it a good jerk
is Iceblade.
Which sucks because it's awesome.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Apr. 10, 2011

http://img29.imageshack.us/g/img20110410001.jpg/

The first picture of the launchers are RIGHT HANDED
The second picture of the launchers are LEFT HANDED
That's pretty cool. Stupid

I only have the pics of the Metal Wheels I got
is because I customized the strikers and forgot which striker had what part. Tired

The last pic is Ninjitsu with the Booster Ring it had with it.

it's wider and heavier than Rim and Sly

WOW THATS WIDE AND HEAVY (ABSORBS HITS WELL)

it's called ULTIMATE DEFEN...
I mean Rock

Great now I have

13 Series 1
8 Series 2
10 Metal XS

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Apr. 12, 2011

Wow that's alot of battle strikers, if sa were still up you would get the diamond decal haha T.T
Whats the booster on ninjutsu called?

Speaking of sa I remember when I was doing the weight measurements of the battle strikers and when i did them I wrote the on q piece of paper but When I typed them in a post I though the paper away, so now I have no information.