World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - OkiBlaze - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  12:22 AM)Thresher Wrote: I love seeing unnecessary arguments about opinions of the unoriginality of an item after it has been discontinued.

...Battle Strikers are discontinued? D:

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Thresher - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  12:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:22 AM)Thresher Wrote: I love seeing unnecessary arguments about opinions of the unoriginality of an item after it has been discontinued.

...Battle Strikers are discontinued? D:
I coud have sworn for the last week I've been hearing about Brad loosing his Battle Strikers job, but still working in MEGA.

Edit: jump to 9:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NyPhA1m2N8

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jaysus - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  12:12 AM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: You completely insulted my opinion and slated it as well. Also, the posts were both about beyblades, battle strikers, copying, etc. You are a hypocrite.

No, I told you you I thought your response to my opinion was unprovoked and UNnecessary. I didn't effectively say "YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE SO WRONG AND THIS IS WHY, I'M RIGHT LISTEN TO ME". You're getting rather worked up about this, so hush before you cause yourself some damage.

And as for them being discontinued.. I've also heard the rumour about that, but I dunno what to believe. They're definitely not selling all too well in our stores, despite being cheap.. And we have far too many XS Tournament kits left in our stock room, and the stock levels have barely shifted of the actual tops since we opened. No one's buying them, so they stay there.. Even after being re-merchandised several times, no one's picking them up.

I can't really say too much about beyblade in our shop though, We don't stock nearly enough variety (we have like, loads of Saggitario value packs and one double pack..) and we have an Argos next door which is cheaper for Beyblades..

But hey, if they do get discontinued, this stuff happens.. But no doubt it'll be replaced by something similar again.

Edit:
*Typo'd, added the "un" to "unnecessary".. My bad.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  12:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: I coud have sworn for the last week I've been hearing about Brad loosing hi BS job, but still working in MEGA.
He cannot "lose his BS job", that just does not make sense, hah. His work has stopped involving only Battle Strikers long ago, so he did not 'lose' any sort of job.

Anyway, you all should stop attempting to argue on Battle Strikers versus Beyblade ... It has become quite ridiculous.

(Dec. 11, 2010  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: I coud have sworn for the last week I've been hearing about Brad loosing his Battle Strikers job, but still working in MEGA.
He cannot "lose his BS job", that just does not make sense, hah. His work has stopped involving only Battle Strikers long ago, so he did not 'lose' any sort of job.

Anyway, you all should stop attempting to argue on Battle Strikers versus Beyblade ... It has become quite ridiculous.

After reading that again, I just realized what I wrote looks far different from what I mean. I was still wrong though.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Dec. 11, 2010

Instead of arguing we should be finding out if this is true or not >.>

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  12:46 AM)Jaysus Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:12 AM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: You completely insulted my opinion and slated it as well. Also, the posts were both about beyblades, battle strikers, copying, etc. You are a hypocrite.

No, I told you you I thought your response to my opinion was unprovoked and necessary. I didn't effectively say "YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE SO WRONG AND THIS IS WHY, I'M RIGHT LISTEN TO ME". You're getting rather worked up about this, so hush before you cause yourself some damage.

And as for them being discontinued.. I've also heard the rumour about that, but I dunno what to believe. They're definitely not selling all too well in our stores, despite being cheap.. And we have far too many XS Tournament kits left in our stock room, and the stock levels have barely shifted of the actual tops since we opened. No one's buying them, so they stay there.. Even after being re-merchandised several times, no one's picking them up.

I can't really say too much about beyblade in our shop though, We don't stock nearly enough variety (we have like, loads of Saggitario value packs and one double pack..) and we have an Argos next door which is cheaper for Beyblades..

But hey, if they do get discontinued, this stuff happens.. But no doubt it'll be replaced by something similar again.

Don't tell me to hush. You said it was UNNECESSARY. Don't lie.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Vulcan R2F - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  1:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:38 AM)Thresher Wrote: I coud have sworn for the last week I've been hearing about Brad loosing hi BS job, but still working in MEGA.

isnt that the whole point of this topic. i mean all the way through its pretty much just people arguing. the only way you can get them to stop is closing the thread.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - bumpyfelon - Dec. 11, 2010

ya know wut would be high-larious?

if battle strikers stadiums were better for beyblade than any hasbro stadium

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  2:47 AM)PegesusRF Wrote: isnt that the whole point of this topic. i mean all the way through its pretty much just people arguing. the only way you can get them to stop is closing the thread.
... The point of this topic is obviously to talk about Battle Strikers, mostly as a separate game.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - flamegasher - Dec. 11, 2010

is Battle Strikers ever getting a anime?

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:26 AM)flamegasher Wrote: is Battle Strikers ever getting a anime?

No, not now, not ever(hopefully).

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jaysus - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  2:10 AM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: Don't tell me to hush. You said it was UNNECESSARY. Don't lie.

Oh whoops, yeah that was my bad.. I forgot to proofread, I missed the "Un". I did say "unnecessary", I meant to type it then but typo'd, sorry.. Anyway, please stop..

I can possibly find out today what our store is doing about Battle Strikers, whether they know if it's discontinued or not.. I know it was posted on that video but I've not seen it anywhere else, even via searching?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:27 AM)Jaysus Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:10 AM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: Don't tell me to hush. You said it was UNNECESSARY. Don't lie.

Oh whoops, yeah that was my bad.. I forgot to proofread, I missed the "Un". I did say "unnecessary", I meant to type it then but typo'd, sorry.. Anyway, please stop..

I can possibly find out today what our store is doing about Battle Strikers, whether they know if it's discontinued or not.. I know it was posted on that video but I've not seen it anywhere else, even via searching?

Wow, so apparently I still don't have a right to talk. Whatever, lets stop. Unfortunately I must have taken this too far.

But wow, Battle Strikers are being discontinued. But I saw it coming. Every store I went to either had no Battle Strikers or just Series 1, and not even all of them. Beyblades are actually selling well, although the TV program is at 7:30 am. Well it's either the old players that are helping with sales, or new players that find the game addictive. I which there will be a new spinning top game to compete with Beyblades. It actually kind of sucks without competition. When Beyblades started, they were awesome. Then due to lack of competition, they became lazy and the V series came along and the ENGINE GEAR CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING. It's like EA Sports, they used to be good, then ever since 2005 when 2K Sports couldn't make football games anymore due to EA Sports buying the NFL License since NFL 2K started to take the lead in sales, EA has become lazy and their products have come nowhere nearly as good. Battle Strikers being in the market might boost Takara Tomy to try innovative things that actually work. Nothing like Engine Gears, though, something, something that should be used in competitive play, however.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - OkiBlaze - Dec. 12, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  4:23 PM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: Beyblades are actually selling well, although the TV program is at 7:30 am. Well it's either the old players that are helping with sales, or new players that find the game addictive. I which there will be a new spinning top game to compete with Beyblades. It actually kind of sucks without competition. When Beyblades started, they were awesome. Then due to lack of competition, they became lazy and the V series came along and the ENGINE GEAR CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING. It's like EA Sports, they used to be good, then ever since 2005 when 2K Sports couldn't make football games anymore due to EA Sports buying the NFL License since NFL 2K started to take the lead in sales, EA has become lazy and their products have come nowhere nearly as good. Battle Strikers being in the market might boost Takara Tomy to try innovative things that actually work. Nothing like Engine Gears, though, something, something that should be used in competitive play, however.

This is all irrelevant to the topic.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Thresher - Dec. 12, 2010

Oki! Leave it alone! They finally stopped fighting, I think.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Dec. 12, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:26 AM)Thresher Wrote: Oki! Leave it alone! They finally stopped fighting, I think.

Let him be; some one has to say that ShinigamiKing fills up his posts with a lot of nonsense.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Thresher - Dec. 12, 2010

That's my point, do you want him to attempt to explain how his point is indeed relevant?(though it is not)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 14, 2010

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:02 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:23 PM)ShinigamiKing Wrote: Beyblades are actually selling well, although the TV program is at 7:30 am. Well it's either the old players that are helping with sales, or new players that find the game addictive. I which there will be a new spinning top game to compete with Beyblades. It actually kind of sucks without competition. When Beyblades started, they were awesome. Then due to lack of competition, they became lazy and the V series came along and the ENGINE GEAR CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING. It's like EA Sports, they used to be good, then ever since 2005 when 2K Sports couldn't make football games anymore due to EA Sports buying the NFL License since NFL 2K started to take the lead in sales, EA has become lazy and their products have come nowhere nearly as good. Battle Strikers being in the market might boost Takara Tomy to try innovative things that actually work. Nothing like Engine Gears, though, something, something that should be used in competitive play, however.

This is all irrelevant to the topic.

Well, I'm saying Battle Strikers need to continue or some other Spinning Top game needs to be created so Beyblade can have competition, while comparing it to video games. But I see your point. Sorry for the dumb post then.

EDIT: Thanks for the comments ш and ThresherAngry

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ray Joker - Dec. 22, 2010

Did Striker Axis close down for good?

I wanted to check their site, and it popped up something different, even the WBO links.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 23, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  10:11 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Did Striker Axis close down for good?

I wanted to check their site, and it popped up something different, even the WBO links.

I realized. It seems that BS is officially done.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  10:11 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Did Striker Axis close down for good?

I hope not; my heart can't take this kinda stuff anymore first battle strikers ending soon and now this Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jaysus - Dec. 25, 2010

All of my shop's battle strikers stuff is now on major discount (like, £3 for a top), and we're getting sent a load of "leftover" stuff so they're pretty much clearing the warehouse. If that's not a sign it's gone, I dunno what is..

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Dec. 28, 2010

But it really seems sudden how BS is gone though.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - fragbait - Dec. 30, 2010

Welp, there's that. Too bad really, but I guess that means my series 1 stuff will be worth some money sometime in the future. Fun game, tis a shame. Hope that doesn't mean Brad is out of a job >.>