World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  3:43 AM)xseoer Wrote: Sure!
That was a very bad first post. I cannot even know right now if you are a bot or just a regular member who does not know how to post ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - XDBeyblade - Jul. 10, 2010

What should I buy, Dragonblaze or Tsunami

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jul. 10, 2010

(Jul. 10, 2010  6:34 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: What should I buy, Dragonblaze or Tsunami

Get a Metal Xs starter.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - XDBeyblade - Jul. 10, 2010

No I only saw these 2

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Diamond - Jul. 19, 2010

I've just found Battle Strikers Metal XS in Hong Kong! I immediately treated myself with the Tournament Set and a Raptor Reload Striker.
[Image: dscf6359.jpg]

Anyway, after playing with BS for a few hours, I can conclude that this is an extremely fun game and the control system is also awesome.
Shredder GT+Stamina Booster+Stamina Tip is also working pretty well as a Stamina Striker for me.
However, I really need to practice controlling the Super Balance tip, haha.Confused

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TraceKaiser - Jul. 28, 2010

I have totally mixed feelings about these ._.
I dunno. I've seen them for ages, and thought they looked a little gimmicky. I don't particularly like the looks of the tops, but iunno.
How customisable are they? I know practically nothing about them, but are there different types a la Beyblade etc?
Also, no offence, but I really dislike the look of the launchers Uncertain I feel it takes a lot of the fun out when it launches automatically.

I'm totally uneducated about these btw, so don't take my comments as totally negative, and pleasepleaseplease prove me wrong! Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Aqua - Jul. 30, 2010

I don't really follow Battle Strikers, but I just saw the arena included in the Battle Strikers FX Tournament Set and it's pretty awesome. It's a sick gimmick for something like Battle strikers where you can actually control the tops, compared to Beyblade, where all a stadium like that does is randomly throw the Beyblades around. It really allows for further increase in strategy during gameplay as well as in launching - nice.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jul. 30, 2010

(Jul. 28, 2010  5:46 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I'm totally uneducated about these btw, so don't take my comments as totally negative, and pleasepleaseplease prove me wrong! Smile

Strikers are really cool. Please, feel free to take a look here. Smile

http://strikeraxis.com/

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - sorabeyblade - Jul. 30, 2010

battle strikers suck they copyed of of beyblade to so thefore beyblade is better

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Jul. 30, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  5:05 AM)sorabeyblade Wrote: battle strikers suck they copyed of of beyblade to so thefore beyblade is better

The Striker Axis and the WBO are affiliated. They have a shared and unified community.
Please, take your ignorant attitude elsewhere.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Affiliate-Striker-Axis

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - sorabeyblade - Jul. 30, 2010

shut up u doint tell what to do idk know that

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Pimpju - Jul. 30, 2010

LOL before you post you should think to yourself: "How much of my ignorance am I showing here?"

beyblade is not exactly the first spinning game for one.

Also, if you got a warning, what makes you think what the LvJ said is wrong?

For good measure, I should also point out you don't know how to type, the meaning if IDK or proper grammar.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - theflightyellz - Jul. 30, 2010

(Jul. 30, 2010  5:43 AM)sorabeyblade Wrote: shut up u doint tell what to do idk know that

Bad move telling both an admin member and a highly valued member to shut up.
You're done.
[Image: beheading1.gif]
BANNED

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Arcadia - Jul. 30, 2010

Boom lighsabre headshot , and I must say that I consider both battle strikers and beyblades as fun toys however in my opinion I believe that battle strikers are a toy that reaches out to people of a younger audience roughly about 4 to ten years old or so though this is just my opinion and all, though.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TraceKaiser - Jul. 30, 2010

Mmm, I was having a little look at them in a shop yesterday. I agree, the chunkier tops do seem more geared towards a younger audience. They do look pretty cool though - if the release of MFB wasn't imminent over here I'd probably get some!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - OkiBlaze - Jul. 30, 2010

I don't see how people can compare the two, they both have much different gameplay. Just because they're both top games doesn't mean that one copied the other.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - motochick52 - Aug. 10, 2010

the battle strikers booster sets have been on sale at my local target for olny 1.98 and i was tempted to buy them and get the starter pack but i decided to buy metal fight/fusions instead...can anyone tell me if you like these or if i should buy them? i almost bought some another time but my mom gave me a hard time on how its a toy and im not a little kid anymore (im 14)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Aug. 10, 2010

Though Metal XS is superior, I'd say they're worth picking up a Starter first.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Digitalplane - Aug. 13, 2010

I know this is kind of a stupid question but is it possible to launch a MFB beyblade with a metal face with the Battle Strikers launcher

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - OkiBlaze - Aug. 13, 2010

No, the Metal Faces aren't magnetic. I think that's right...
They can't be attracted by magnets, anyways

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Digitalplane - Aug. 13, 2010

thanks for the help and thanks again for the help with my rock escolpio on youtube

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 15, 2010

JUST A RANDOM POST /i dont think battle strikers are a copy of beyblade they are as different as can be but they just dont have the same appeal to me:\

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Aug. 15, 2010

(Aug. 15, 2010  1:31 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: i dont think battle strikers are a copy of beyblade they are as different as can be but they juts dont have the same appeal to me:\
Have you ever tried them?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 15, 2010

yeah i bought some and they worked well but there i just something about the basic structure that i dont like

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Aug. 15, 2010

Did you try the Seris 1/2 or Mtal Xs?