World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2010

(Apr. 10, 2010  1:46 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: battle strikers suck
beyblade is way better
Can you elaborate; have you even played Battle Strikers before; etc.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - mezz - Apr. 10, 2010

I'm not going to say battle strikers suck or anything, just not my type of game lol. I mean and Battle Strikers(well here in the uk) are more geared towards Kids around 7-8 i'm not saying they are for Kids just saying. Plus i was never a fan of the designs Uncertain but thats just my two cents.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - shamebo100 - Apr. 10, 2010

hey guys im wondering does any 1 know if there will be any beyblade events in glasgow since there mainly in USA & England i cant go to one so if u's dont mind setting up some beyblade event for me and my friends i would be so so happy thanks for u'r time resding

shamebo100
i bought battle strikers and i thought they were a cheap rip off of beyblade and the magnets and gear have poor quality here in the UK
battle strifers are sooooooooooooooo crappppppppppppp

BEYBLADE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Diamond - Apr. 10, 2010

(Apr. 10, 2010  3:33 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: hey guys im wondering does any 1 know if there will be any beyblade events in glasgow since there mainly in USA & England i cant go to one so if u's dont mind setting up some beyblade event for me and my friends i would be so so happy thanks for u'r time resding
This is the Battle Strikers discussion. If you want to set up tournaments or Blading events, go to the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Random-Thoughts to see if anyone would like to join or help set up the event. Good luck!Joyful_2

(Apr. 10, 2010  3:33 PM)shamebo100 Wrote: shamebo100
i bought battle strikers and i thought they were a cheap rip off of beyblade and the magnets and gear have poor quality here in the UK
Which series did you buy? Series 1, 2 or Metal XS?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - DeltaDrago27 - Apr. 10, 2010

ya battle strikerz suk bey blaid is better!!11!!!1!!! [/noob]

People need to learn some elaboration here.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - M - Apr. 12, 2010

i have 6 battle strikers.. they are boaring..... i personaly prefer beyblade....

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 12, 2010

You should try Metal XS before passing judgement on the line as a whole. We really took all the feedback from players into consideration when we designed it. I think it blends all the best aspects of Beyblade with the unique control and design of Battle Strikers.

Also, for those saying Battle Strikers is "younger" than Beyblade: Battle Strikers Metal XS is actually aimed at a higher age demographic (8-14) than Beyblade.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Diamond - Apr. 12, 2010

(Apr. 12, 2010  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should try Metal XS before passing judgement on the line as a whole. We really took all the feedback from players into consideration when we designed it. I think it blends all the best aspects of Beyblade with the unique control and design of Battle Strikers.

Also, for those saying Battle Strikers is "younger" than Beyblade: Battle Strikers Metal XS is actually aimed at a higher age demographic (8-14) than Beyblade.

Hey Brad, do you know when Metal XS will come to Hong Kong? I can only find the Series 1 Strikers...Confused

I will ask.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Diamond - Apr. 12, 2010

(Apr. 12, 2010  4:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I will ask.

Thanks Brad! Joyful_2

np Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gianmarco.93 - Apr. 12, 2010

Hi Brad..when you will know the Day-release of metal BS in italy,could you write it on this thread?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Metal-XS

it is the italian thread of BS,thanks a lot =D

Will do Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gianmarco.93 - Apr. 12, 2010

An other question: do you think metal BS will came before beyblade MF? The mf series will come in italy in winter 2010 sooner or later

(Apr. 12, 2010  4:56 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: An other question: do you think metal BS will came before beyblade MF? The mf series will come in italy in winter 2010 sooner or later

I don't know, sorry.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - mezz - Apr. 12, 2010

Brad it can be aimed at a higher demographic(14yr olds) but it doesn't mean 14 year olds would buy it if you know what i mean(same thing goes for all toys including beyblades). But yeah i haven't seen alot of Kids with Battle Strikers but i hope to see more.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 12, 2010

(Apr. 12, 2010  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should try Metal XS before passing judgement on the line as a whole. We really took all the feedback from players into consideration when we designed it. I think it blends all the best aspects of Beyblade with the unique control and design of Battle Strikers.

In Japan it is 6+, however was it not 8+ in North America and Europe too ? From the boxes we have seen of Beyblade Metal Fusion, they are exactly the same age group as well now.

My mistake.

I always found it funny on TRU Japan, Beyblade is listed as (6-18) ... as if 6+ was not sufficient. If you're 19, don't play Beyblade!! 18 is OK tho Grin

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Moss-Da-Boss - Apr. 13, 2010

i myself just bought my first battle striker i bought the tournament set and sorry
bey fans theyre kinda addictive

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Raykon - Apr. 14, 2010

Going to buy my first Battle Striker this week. Grin I saw the add on TV so I'm guessing their out here. No idea what I'm going to get. Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Diamond - Apr. 14, 2010

(Apr. 14, 2010  9:56 AM)Raykon Wrote: Going to buy my first Battle Striker this week. Grin I saw the add on TV so I'm guessing their out here. No idea what I'm going to get. Smile

Hopefully you'll be buying Metal XS. Wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - ReallyRandomTJ - Apr. 14, 2010

(Apr. 12, 2010  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: My mistake.

I always found it funny on TRU Japan, Beyblade is listed as (6-18) ... as if 6+ was not sufficient. If you're 19, don't play Beyblade!! 18 is OK tho Grin

LOL
I dont think anybody pays attention to if its 6+ or 6-18, unless your a parent. XD

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Raykon - Apr. 14, 2010

(Apr. 14, 2010  10:09 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Hopefully you'll be buying Metal XS. Wink

I hope the store will have them. If not I will just buy what ever they have there. Though I think the Toys'R'us store near me has Metal XS ...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Galaxy Breaker - Apr. 16, 2010

ARen't Battle Strikers illegal due to copyright?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 16, 2010

(Apr. 16, 2010  1:03 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: ARen't Battle Strikers illegal due to copyright?
... There is no copyright on spinning tops, obviously.