World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Feb. 21, 2010

cat's out of the bag, i guess Wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Robsta - Feb. 21, 2010

looks very impressive.
Features do tell Brad. Joyful_3

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Feb. 21, 2010

I have to say Brad that the Fall's launch has far better looking tops than the Springs launch. It's a definite visual improvement. So this is what you have been working on Mr. (brought in a Beyblade expert)

Cool hehehehe

there's a lot of info, and i'm not sure what exactly i'm allowed to say yet. but if you have a specific question i can likely answer it

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Feb. 21, 2010

Woah Seriously. Im speechless.

My fav one from those:
http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/520257-3/Metal+XS+Ultimate+Tournament+Set_3Megoladon.jpg
http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery/FeatureImages/NYtoyfair/2010/Mega+Bloks/Battle+Strikers/P2150528.jpg.html

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Feb. 21, 2010

Twin-Spin I see. I wonder what that means...Wink

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Blade - Feb. 21, 2010

I reasearched it and it means that it can spin longer due to a "forcefield" I looked at the website that Medz posted.
There are 3 types that I know of: Twinsppin, uppercut, and trip switch or something.
Skullor makes a comeback! You can see the "ullor 2" on the side of megaloons picture.

Btw i love that one 2! also Scravenger and Dravolver.

Tip Switch.

Megalodon is one of my favourites, too!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Blade - Feb. 21, 2010

So the FX are activated by pressing a button on the controller? Can you explain what the "forcefield" does?

Also, pirahna was my fav metal xs. So another Killer-fish-thing would be awesome!

Scravenger is probably my second favorite. It just lookes awesome.

The FX are activated by pressing down on the core during battle. The attachment allows the controller to touch the Core without sticking. So if you have problems with accidentally picking the Striker up, this will be useful for you too Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Feb. 21, 2010

Seems really cool! Cant wait for this. And im still dazzled by the forcefield thing, does it repel the opponent or what?

it's like Wolborg 4 to be honest

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Feb. 21, 2010

That will really help in making battles more dynamic. I was really wondering why the boosters and locks looked so chunky.

It's because the FX tops only have two parts: Weapon and FX Core.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Blading BenX - Feb. 21, 2010

Wait TWO PARTS!? That lowers the abilty to have diffrent custom tops!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TheLVJ - Feb. 21, 2010

Some customization is lost, yet the tops remain modular; it's a fair trade-off.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - InfernoSlayer0 - Feb. 21, 2010

also brad, does the metal xs ultimate stadium like spin? i think thats wat the description meant.
also if i can find these when they come out(probably wont since i still cant find xs)im gonna get the inferno just cause i like the name XD

Yes, it spins. The center has different plates that you can change to affect the performance of the Arena.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gauntlet - Feb. 22, 2010

When will they be in stores? PLZ TELL

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Feb. 22, 2010

Neat-o!

I just found Viper in a wal-mart in Pittsburgh on Friday Smile There are really only 2 or 3 more XS strikers that I want. I wish that someone were just selling individual parts.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - ReallyRandomTJ - Feb. 22, 2010

O_O Wow I've missed a lot of info since I last looked at this thread.
Gah So Much Reading x.x

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - InfernoSlayer0 - Feb. 22, 2010

omg guys, i almost cried yesteday.im serious. i went to check at walmart and they had new shipment and was unpacking boxes. i got rlly excited that it might have battle strikers. so i asked the person if they were, and she said she didn't know. so i waited till 1:26 at night (i was there at 11) after everything was unpacked, i still couldnt find any. and i almost cried right there. also i had to walk home from walmart since my dad got pissed and just went home. so i got home around 3-4 o clock.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Medz - Feb. 22, 2010

You waited 3 hours and 23 minutes? You know you could've just went back the next day..

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Khel - Feb. 22, 2010

(Feb. 22, 2010  8:20 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: omg guys, i almost cried yesteday.im serious. i went to check at walmart and they had new shipment and was unpacking boxes. i got rlly excited that it might have battle strikers. so i asked the person if they were, and she said she didn't know. so i waited till 1:26 at night (i was there at 11) after everything was unpacked, i still couldnt find any. and i almost cried right there. also i had to walk home from walmart since my dad got pissed and just went home. so i got home around 3-4 o clock.

What the hell....

It's a toy, not a brick of gold. Why would you wait that late till night? They'd still be there in the morning or afternoon.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - InfernoSlayer0 - Feb. 22, 2010

i know but i get overexcited alot XD. the nights walk wasnt that bad. also ive been waiting for battle strikers for forever, i consider it as a brick of gold.