World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  4:35 PM)BeyKing Wrote: does anyone know wat is the strongest striker

The one that you use to win. If you are losing, that's not it.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  5:49 PM)Minion Wrote: The one that you use to win. If you are losing, that's not it.

lol

serious response: probably skullor

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultra - Nov. 01, 2009

Are there any plans for a tv series?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - MetaBlader - Nov. 03, 2009

(Nov. 01, 2009  12:00 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Are there any plans for a tv series?

That would ruin it.

I can imagine a tv series:
*character takes out dragonblaze loads it on laucncher*
"GOOOOOOOO DRAGONBLAZE"
*takes out finger controller*
"Control: ACTIVATE!!!"
BAM CRASH SHAKE
"Good job dragonblaze you won!!!!!"
"W00T"

*shudder*

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 03, 2009

as opposed to the beyblade series?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Dirge - Nov. 03, 2009

haha i have no idea how you could to a tv series for battle strikers just because of the finger controls it would look to cluterd with the characthers controling there tops,but then i guess theres always a way around stuff like this with plot devices

(Nov. 03, 2009  1:28 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha i have no idea how you could to a tv series for battle strikers just because of the finger controls it would look to cluterd with the characthers controling there tops,but then i guess theres always a way around stuff like this with plot devices

um it would work pretty much the same way beyblade does except with things on their fingers?

beyblades catch on fire and smash through mountains and oyu're saying a battle strikers show is impossible due to a lack of realism

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Zanzetsuken - Nov. 03, 2009

I could imagine a battle strikers anime/cartoon. It look pretty awesome in my opinion.

im not saying it is impossible im saying i wouldnt have any idea of how they would do it.considering you use the finger things to control it i dont know how that would work if there hands are contstly over the top with and upward shot of the battle it would look clutterd having to tops and to hands above them but like i said there are always ways around these things with plot devices like,like beyblades and the bitbeast

(Nov. 03, 2009  1:39 AM)Dirge Wrote: im not saying it is impossible im saying i wouldnt have any idea of how they would do it.considering you use the finger things to control it i dont know how that would work if there hands are contstly over the top with and upward shot of the battle it would look clutterd having to tops and to hands above them but like i said there are always ways around these things with plot devices like,like beyblades and the bitbeast

yes, just like in beyblade where they use the actual life size stadiums and they behave just like in real l

umm idk how they control there beyblades in the anime it was never realy said from memory basicly they just said do this and they did it which was pretty much a plot device.what im saying is with battle strikers there is already a way theyre controled,it would be intresting to see how they would do it if they do decide to make a cartoon

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 03, 2009

Shows basically exaggerate certain elements, therefore I imagine that instead of controlling your striker from a close distance, they could be beside a stadium like beybladers, and by waving their hands around from there they make their striker do things ...

That seems very easy.

yeah i was just thinking that too it would be pretty cool like energy bean sorta things going from the controler to the striker and stuff

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Minion - Nov. 03, 2009

Beyblade:
*character takes out dragoon(blaze) loads it on laucncher*
"GOOOOOOOO DRAGONBLAZE"
*takes out mind/spirit (controller)*
"Control: ACTIVATE!!!"
BAM CRASH SHAKE
"Good job dragoon(blaze) THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON YOU!!!!!"
*insert sexy antagonists who eventually become protagonists, but are still sort of evil*
"W00T"

*hit TV series and toy-line of 200X-onward*

[Image: dsc01174.jpg]
energy bean!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - MetaBlader - Nov. 03, 2009

Hey are the new battle strikers series gonna be relesed before christmas? cuz i might ask for some.

(Nov. 03, 2009  10:43 PM)MetaBlader Wrote: Hey are the new battle strikers series gonna be relesed before christmas? cuz i might ask for some.

It will depend on region.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyKing - Nov. 05, 2009

r they the new series ganna be release befor x mas in toronto and r the new seris cooler and better thn th ones that r out now

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 05, 2009

(Nov. 05, 2009  1:23 AM)BeyKing Wrote: r they the new series ganna be release befor x mas in toronto and r the new seris cooler and better thn th ones that r out now

I truly can't say anything, just keep your eyes on battlestrikers.com Smile

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - MuchWow - Nov. 05, 2009

i once asked about if it will be launched in the middle east. you told me youll ask about it. but i havnt got an answer yet. please ask about this if you still didnt.

thanks.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 05, 2009

(Nov. 05, 2009  4:38 PM)Pegasis Wrote: i once asked about if it will be launched in the middle east. you told me youll ask about it. but i havnt got an answer yet. please ask about this if you still didnt.

thanks.

If I had an answer, I would have posted it.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - MuchWow - Nov. 05, 2009

or you might have forgotten to do so...

anyway thanks.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Carter Frost - Nov. 05, 2009

(Oct. 02, 2009  3:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Currently, Battle Strikers spin faster than Metal Fight Beyblade. The difference is that they are unable to retain the speed the same way MFB is. We are working to address this, so if you are asking if you will see a significant increase in performance over time, the answer is yes.

i got a question why in india isnt beyblade tournament organized

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 05, 2009

(Nov. 05, 2009  5:26 PM)Carter Frost Wrote: i got a question why in india isnt beyblade tournament organized
This topic is obviously about Battle Strikers. Ask elsewhere.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Jawa - Nov. 08, 2009

I enjoy Battle Strikers and my question is: do/will they be coming up with themes for future series? Like an "animal series" or Auto Series". If not, that may be an idea to toss in there. The animal series could include Cobra, Rhino, Tiger etc.. While the Auto series would have Supercharge, Tank, Jet etc...
Just some thoughts........

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Bey Brad - Nov. 08, 2009

(Nov. 08, 2009  9:33 PM)Jawa Wrote: I enjoy Battle Strikers and my question is: do/will they be coming up with themes for future series? Like an "animal series" or Auto Series". If not, that may be an idea to toss in there. The animal series could include Cobra, Rhino, Tiger etc.. While the Auto series would have Supercharge, Tank, Jet etc...
Just some thoughts........

I just want to say, that I really can't talk about upcoming products. When we're ready to announce something, I'll be sure to mention it. But for now, please stop asking me questions about what is coming in the future, because I'm not allowed to say anything!